Maniphest DestNE battle terms

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by ErikForeman, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

No, maniphest does alot more annoying shit like say hes underrated etc annoying shit like that. dude got his buzz all fucked up after grizzle 2 then started being a ballbag
    test
  2. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

so can maniphest and erik fight with boxing gloves at some neutral spot then hug it out and fuck bitches together? cuz shit is getting way too real
    test
  3. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Still, I never made fun of Maniphest for choking or anything. I said I didn't like his multis and he got eternally butthurt. Dude makin threads "so you think my multis are forced?" shit's lame.

I am not a battler, and I admit that. Maniphest DestNE is the one that keeps talking about how I'm "DUCKING HIM" lmao go check the thread about my kev improv battle.

This is my attempt to stop Maniphest and IKNOWALL from talking about something that won't happen.
    test
  4. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

as i said erik foreman .. dont really care .. i stated my opinion

and as how opinions go i still think i am right..

however i do hope you enjoy ur couple minutes of battle fame when your battle with young kev drops.. and i mean that kiddo
    test
  5. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

I told you I was done talking about it and making threads about it. I realize you KNOW he is a good battle rapper and better than you and a lot of your friends.

I also was hoping you would stop going around shitting on him since you seem to have a bit of common sense. Even Maniphest said he was joking. Other people were asking you about it. It was pretty much a dead issue to me this troll thread was not needed.
    test
  6. ErikForeman

You influenced me to make this thread tbh. We all know what your "what makes someone a battle rapper?" thread is talking about. You're not cryptic.

Maniphest is a known clown, get over it. If you like him, great, but don't post about why he should be able to battle someone who doesn't care to battle him. He can't get top tier to battle him for a reason, and it's not because they're scared.
    test
  7. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Cryptic? To be honest this thread had the idea pop in my head again. But I been thinking about it for awhile now. I see guys like Lunnee ben and Ezac (not trying to be mean) and I wonder if people consider them battlers. I think of them as guys just bored doing something they are not good at. Been meaning to make that thread for awhile. Because I wondered what other people in the battle community think.

I made a thread a week back basically saying I was tired of the bitching between you guys. And how about you settle it with a battle if you thought he was so bad. You said why you didnt want to battle and I said I can respect that.

I didnt even comment on the Kev battle I made a tag. Which you told the forum I made. I had no intentions writing in that thread till you said something.

I dont think anybody is scared of maniphest he is a good battle rapper he is where he should be. He might not get some opportunities he wants because of his net antics but again thats on him he should learn how to play the game. And his first few battles were not that good at all.

You were the one following him around at first and his name. And how do you know he is a clown? Are you not the one who said people who met him said he is a nice guy?
    test
  8. ErikForeman

People say Moodswangz is a nice guy, that doesn't mean I don't think he's a clown.

Maniphest is on here talkin shit to Dutch Vega who does more for battling than he or his garbage bars will ever do. Shit's retarded. GTFO of here with that shit.

Either way, :boohoo:
    test
  9. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

I think it was dumb what he said about Dutch. Like I said if maniphest wants to get bigger battles he needs to learn how to play the game. That being said what he said about Dutch was dead on. I hope you KNOW maniphest bars are not garbage I say hope because somebody spit there bars to you on the phone and you still ok'd them to be rapped in a battle.
    test
  10. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Wait

What did he say about dutch?
    test
  11. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

hmmmmmmmmmm
    test
  12. NOVA703

NOVA703 Making Moves

really..?

i fucks with you foreman, but really....?

smh tbh
    test
  13. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

this battle will happen the same event ph vs jaze juce goes down
    test
  14. ErikForeman

sarcasm >
    test
  15. ErikForeman

Why did you edit the maniphest quote out of your post, iknowall? You realize how dumb it was?
    test
  16. Mister_Uncle

Mister_Uncle Active Member

foreman is fuckin cute
    test
  17. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

Hell has frozen over cause I just agreed with you.:funny:

Like IKNOWALL reply to you, they know Maniphest is very good at battle rapping,they just refuse to admit it, and I respect Maniphest for not sucking up to certain battle rap higher ups or as someone said he should do here and "play along".
    test
  18. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Can this thread be stickied permanently?
    test
  19. battlefan

battlefan New Member

interesting...
    test
  20. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

RM doesn't hate Maniphest :funny::funny::funny:

The truth is Maniphest is a very good battle rapper who get's alot of love on RM for his battles, check vs Vega, Mr Byscuit, or Double Deuce.

HOWEVER, he has made clowish threads and comments on RM to make people not like him or look at him like a fool. It's been entertaining but any dislike towards Maniphest on RM has unfortunately been warranted by the way he has acted on here at times.

I think he's dope and do want him to get a bigger battle.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.