Maniphest DestNE battle terms

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by ErikForeman, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

wtf did this thread turn into
    test
  2. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

damn....still looking at this craziness at 7 am.

hey foreman did you know the guy who wrote about melnibonians last name was moorcock? by new york standards that might be suspect, got to check the book though.
    test
  3. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Hahaha I had no idea bro
    test
  4. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

some gay old dude hitting on craig in a weird way
    test
  5. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

this thread got REALLY creepy tbh
    test
  6. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

So I didn't get a chance to read thru both threads like I wanted to. Did any resolution or outcome happen from the arguing? Is there a battle in the works? Lemme know.
    test
  7. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

no battle is happening
    test
  8. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

this post was heavily slept on
    test
  9. ErikForeman

yeah bro khanjohn bodied this shit. great post tbh
    test
  10. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

Just fight and get it over with
    test
  11. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

Thanks, I just legitimately hope Maniphest reads all of this and soaks it in because it is about as objective a critique of his life and skills as he is going to get on this site.

Maniphest take an objective look at people's criticisms and try to build off of that , rather than constantly trying to change others opinions. You get a special pass that your basically was considered rebooted after the deuce match but since then you haven't done much to prove you are as great as you want to be considered. Battle ten times like Dirt and get w's. Also, pick practiced battlers interested in battling Maniphest. I'd name alot of NY dudes but NY division is off for you. Try Godzilla or even John john. Just don't beat Deuce, Liddle Rob and Vegas, but lose to Biscuit and expect avid red carpet support.

From the gold plated thread bodying machine on a mountain edge built by me and Dr. Seuss. Shits rediculous.
    test
  12. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

yea i hear u bruh, honestly though, most slow rap bores the fuck outta me, i dig u on the slow down for presence thing, but its not my style to rap slow. ill just work on my presence and delivery with my current style and try to improve. as for the beats to each his own on that, ive heard people say they hate the narc beat, also heard people say they love it all that is subjective. as far as battles, lmao ive been tried to get a battle since the one with deuce even before i came to this site, so to say my attitude is why i cant get battles, i think is inaccurate, i just think people scared to take an L or think theyd be lowering their stcok by takin a battle wit me cuz of my record.
    i wasnt askin for top tier people but after i beat deuce i was lookin for someone better than, or at least equal to his caliber of rapper. i wasnt tryna go from 50,000 views back down to 15,000. just dont make sense. Kap was tryna get me a pretty good match ie fredo, lotta zay etc, but the day after we talked and shit was in motion he had left gt. so its not like i havent tried, shit just aint work out. but regardless i take this site with a grain of salt, i know people hate cuz they think im "arrogant" or "cocky" as opposed to really thinkin i cant rap. and i DO perform at venues, quite frequently, AND i get paid to do so, FL crowds honestly kinda suck tho, performin in CO and MO was a lot more fun and garnered more reaction and feedback. people just aint into shows that much down here(could be my style a music too, but ive seen it with crunk rappers too) but i definitely appreciate the unbiased criticism. Anyway HERE IS THE SONG I GOT SPINNIN ON REGULAR ROTATION IN CENTRAL ILLINOIS, ITS QUICKER PACED AND I THOUGHT MY DELIVERY/PESENCE/SWAG WAS PRETTY NICE
    Lights Down Low (RMX) by Maniphest DestNE on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    test
  13. Signmethefuckup

Signmethefuckup Member

you remind me of that gay kid on that show Glee
    test
  14. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Quit trynna act like you didn't comment on me outta no where.....I was joking, and it was mad apparent I was.....Thats all
    test
  15. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

LOL @ MD and Kwote trying to see who make better music

EF would clown this fool

GS4Life
    test
  16. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

ive heard one of EF's tracks and it bodies MD's entire soundclickography
    test
  17. ManiphestDestNE

please post it and i will gladly give it a listen, then i will be pissed cuz ur a mod and i cant put u on ignore
    test
  18. ErikForeman

Just stop
    test
  19. ManiphestDestNE

only if u stop.....

breathing.:funny::funny::music:
    test
  20. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

craig, did bwhun offer to meet you in brazil over pm yet?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.