Maniphest DestNE battle terms

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by ErikForeman, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

Okay here is my official opinion. The captain on the war horse himself, Kublaikhanjohn. Fucking broad sword and a chalice of your sisters blood in hand. With words potent enough to get lush one high enough to think Plex Rock dresses normally. Yea buddy.

Look Maniphest, you have good qualities and bad qualities.

I respect you are an artist with conviction trying to make it in an oversaturated business. It is likely most dudes on the site rap to some degree. You get respect for trying to make music, talk about things you find important, market yourself, rap concepts and flow well.

You are good at giving these thematic messages in battling and music (a skill Illmaculate perfected). You don't rap with enough punchlines, funny raps, or one-liners in general to have the mass-appeal you really desire. The funny thing is the best battle you ever did you almost got into it with Vegas. Rap like that consistently for 4 more battles and you will get your exposure and opportunites up.

Your big mistake is feeding into the rm bullshit. This is a website of people who constantly watch 20 minute clips of guys mocking each other and you want encouragement? Your looking in the wrong place. You are better off doing shows locally for FL crowds and seeing what your potential fanbase is like.

I also think the question of who makes better music is dumb. De gustibus non disputandum, in matters of taste their is no dispute. People say Wocka Flocka is wack because he can't rap. Yet his music is gets young kids more hype than any ethereal spiritual no desk clerk clerical rap stuff. Our generation endorsed the bum bum song and blue dabadee. People like what they like and of course as an artist you personally like your stuff alot. You could not have possibly thought that you would be supported by rm, of all places, when you said something that could be taken as a shot at Locksmith. The guy abused Dizaster and makes very above ground sounding music.

If you throw chum to the fish by feeding into bs on rm you are going to continue getting worked up. Plus EF, like many battle fans who have any sense of battling, raps for fun. Just like the many who do this, he doesn't want to be an internet video battler. There are as many reasons to want to as to not want to.

Personally I've heard alot of people's music from RM and some of the best stuff to me is from this dude Razzia. Still not polished enough or exciting enough to be a commerical success. There are two many plain jane rappers, not enough innovators. If you really want to be famous, change the game. Kid Cudi may get shit on but at least he did something unique enough to get attention and get signed.

Last thought, I have heard narcissistic more than once and I don't think it's a great song. I think you are a good rapper and know how to flow and write concepts as I said before. Yet, the beat is corny, the whole song feels amateur, because it is in reality. It wouldn't matter the hook you threw on it, it coudln't be hot. Your raps are good, I think you should slow down when you spit for presence, just imo, but you definitely need better background music. Locksmith spazzed on one EA Ski beat. Listening to ONE FULL SONG OF A NEW ARTIST IS MORE TIME THAN MOST PEOPLE GIVE OUT THESE DAYS. That is why the concept of the hit single exists. Can't expect people to listen to your whole catalogue if the first impression isn't killer.

Now I just blessed the fuck out of this thread with my thematic essay post, motherfucking doves flying out of the keyboard and shit and a holy messianic blaze of light blinding internet nerds eyes while reading. Fucking woodland creatures cleaning my house and singing shit as I type. You fucking sweaty, greased pig internet nerds should kneel before my post and thank Scientology Jesus (zordon?) that I hopped off the slap your mother express for five minutes to type this.

See Maniphest, even if I thought that, not going to make me popular on rm saying it.

Remember you only got one shot. Palms are sweaty. Praise be to the one and only black jesus (jk imagine a guy was jewish and black and you were surpised he got killed by haters before 1950?). Deuces
    test
  2. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Come on man
    test
  3. kublaikhanjohn

Lol I know fuck words right, who needs that shit?

But yo dead ass Phest just pull foreman's legs off the car top and you'll be good. Jk
    test
  4. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

every post he's like i dont like that, i think this is better ( insert soundcloud link):funny: dude look pathetic lol its only a matter of time. someone gon stomp this little nigga.
    test
  5. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

u are such a fucking BITCH.

ALL that gun talk and NOW ur ghandi???:funny::funny:

ur a fuckin fraud
    test
  6. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

yea but look at him, thats blatant sarcasm.

wow ur THAT stupid?

mani talks about being from folk. ef isa a little kid fucking around online.

jesus christ ur a moron.
    test
  7. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Craig you ever seen Friday the movie?
    test
  8. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

this nigga ef has bangs hanging out his fitted and dude thinks hes for real trying to be a hood rapper.

my god that niggas an idiot.
    test
  9. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

age has nothing to do with it.

man u slow as hell. i wish u were in LA so i could throw rocks at u.
    test
  10. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

:funny:

this nigga dumb as hell.

i bet u ugly too.

ugly and stupid.
    test
  11. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

:funny:

put ya helmet back on, ima start throwing rocks now.
    test
  12. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

post ur pic bitch?

if u talk about gangs and shit and start naming hoods, ur pretty serious about it.

dumb ugly nigga
    test
  13. kublaikhanjohn

hot sauce bottle tilted directly above this thread right now.

Sent from a mechanical device created by James Cameron that allows a seratonine rush to apparate into 3 dimensional organic existence, turning bitches nightmares into reality.
    test
  14. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

^yup, u ugly:funny:

ima pretty nigga wit swag ona gazillion.
    test
  15. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

ugly niggas always say that: "why u wanna see my pic?"
    test
  16. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

this nigga asked me to ask a female lol

which one of the total of 3?

ur so fucking stupid.

u scared to post it dog?
    test
  17. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

ill post one right after u
    test
  18. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

damn dog, u THAT hideous?

whats it like to be grotesque and retarded?

u broke too?
    test
  19. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

man whats it like?

the 3 biggest strikes working against u.

being stupid must suck but then being ugly and broke on top of it? jesus.
    test
  20. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Wow Craig. smh

god damn i get so disappointed in people so quick
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.