Manik vs the trolls- who wants to see the first apology video from one of your poster

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by 1derful, Jan 17, 2013.

?

Merged Poll [REMOVED]

1. Hurr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Durr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StringerBell818

StringerBell818 New Member

Illmac got in his face and disrespected him a lot worse than this RM kid and he didn't do SHIT

Scrawny white kid on RM said "You're not very good at battling" an this nigga wants to be a tough guy? He gets on RM to brag how he checked the most harmless looking kid. Don't matter where you're from, or how you grew up, all diff types of ppl can fight, but it takes 1 glance to look at that kid and realize he'd get beat up by a dickless anorexic midget...

Manik you're straight bitch homie pickin on a lilttle kid that can't defend himself. we both know that kid was harmless...
    test
  2. 2essentialz

2essentialz Active Member

You are such a phony punk, manik. This is a little ass scary white boy. Anyone could punk him. Whoop tee fucking doo. Not impressed. And yes, I am convinced you are not from the street or something.
    test
  3. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

This is just a last desperate attempt to get some attention, live in the know that an old battleclip where dudes getting crushed and humiliated is the legacy which this paracite is now succling ferosciously for its final drop like a starving kalf from a dying cows udder.

Don't care really, just an opportunity to flex my insult game.
    test
  4. Innertt

Innertt Grown Man Posts

is this rez villain really tryin to claim he from the streets we all know u rep the forest kiddo
    test
  5. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

manik is a big gay baby. lmao at the things her reveals about himself from that half a minute video alone.

He is pitifully insecure.
    test
  6. 2essentialz

2essentialz Active Member

And homie you the one who looks like a real life 5'6" Indian troll ya fat tonto ass muthafucka
    test
  7. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

post the new vid manik u beautiful potato looking idiot
    test
  8. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

I hope he adds a soundtrack to this one. That's what the last one was really missing. Well, that and him not being a gigantic faggot.
    test
  9. SycheOwe187

SycheOwe187 Member

manik bich gon get it in her face hole :funny:

I ain't no this niglet was a father till I peep his fb lol poor lil girl he shud not be aloud around children tbh
    test
  10. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

you guys are still talking......life of a troll

BOTTOM LINE IS NOONE WILL EVER ACTUALLY FUCK WITH ME FACE TO FACE.

EVEN PEOPLE FROM THIS THREAD HAVE MESSAGED ME SQUASHING PERCIEVED BEEFS....

I know ya'll wanna prevent @illipsis from being the next Amanda Todd.....but remember....he will never cross any lines again.

you may like it when people post stupid pics of you online but just like any other online situation i wont tolerate it...had it been facebook maybe it would make more sense to ya'll. There is consequenses always.

Nothing any of you say on here will EVER affect me....in the real world..
    SICK VEHICLES....PIMPED OUT PAD...BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND FAM...EXTREMELY LOYAL HOMIES....I have never paid to see a show regardless of the act cause the clubs love my crew...means money for them.....I command respect whereever i walk...i also openly announce at KOTD jams that i am available to talk to if you are a online hater....FUNNY thing is nothing ever happens..

I gotta dope song and music video coming soon with the homie

@lushuno and a special guest tba

I WONT READ THIS FOR A MINUTE SO STAY SWANGING ON THESE GIGANTIC NUTS
    test
  11. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

you guys are still talking......life of a troll

BOTTOM LINE IS NOONE WILL EVER ACTUALLY FUCK WITH ME FACE TO FACE.

EVEN PEOPLE FROM THIS THREAD HAVE MESSAGED ME SQUASHING PERCIEVED BEEFS....

I know ya'll wanna prevent @illipsis from being the next Amanda Todd.....but remember....he will never cross any lines again.

you may like it when people post stupid pics of you online but just like any other online situation i wont tolerate it...had it been facebook maybe it would make more sense to ya'll. There is consequenses always.

Nothing any of you say on here will EVER affect me....in the real world..
    SICK VEHICLES....PIMPED OUT PAD...BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND FAM...EXTREMELY LOYAL HOMIES....I have never paid to see a show regardless of the act cause the clubs love my crew...means money for them.....I command respect whereever i walk...i also openly announce at KOTD jams that i am available to talk to if you are a online hater....FUNNY thing is nothing ever happens..

I gotta dope song and music video coming soon with the homie

@lushuno and a special guest tba

I WONT READ THIS FOR A MINUTE SO STAY SWANGING ON THESE GIGANTIC NUTS
    test
  12. TheRealJaap

TheRealJaap Active Member

Is this real life? This guy is pathetic as fuck. Fucking dead @ "i command respect"
    test
  13. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

manik will rape and murder a woman , i fear for his wife and any other woman in his life....... please spread the word that this is a dangerous and confused individual
    test
  14. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

He commands respect? but Illmac made him look like a real bitch..

fuck sake Manik!
    test
  15. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Serious time: It's posts like the above that make you such a great and easy target for ridicule.

Lets face it, you're a laughing stock.

You could be a leader in this subculture, but you ain't. You're a joke and even though you claim that none of this affects you, every statement you make indicates you desperately want attention and approval from us internet wieners. You don't add "now back to speeding in this German ride" to a message unless you really REALLY want to convince us that you're super cool.
    And you don't hassle teenage suburbanites who may or may not have said you're a mediocre talent and start several threads about it, unless you are actually very VERY affected by what occurs on here.

Anyone who participates on here regularly has probably been insulted by someone else, probably insulted a lot actually, and how you handle all that ridicule may just set you up for more. Look at Kingfly, he looks weird, is way older than anyone else here and has a single terrible Ground Zero performance. He gets made fun of for all that but, in part, because he doesn't behave like you, an absurd person, he also has people's respect.

You are A) offering nothing to anyone that resembles anything close to something worthy of respect with this behavior and B) are enriching the experience for trolls to insult you because of how you consistently choose to respond (i.e., hilariously).

Get a grip and don't let your family or friends know that you've done any of this because it's really lame, you're approaching Admiral Crumple status here.
    test
  16. ChickenAdobo

ChickenAdobo Call me Bryan

TALK TO 'EM

[​IMG]
    test
  17. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

:shaqsalute:
    test
  18. SunTzu11

SunTzu11 Active Member

:datshard:
    test
  19. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

BOTTOM LINE IS NOONE WILL ACTUALLY FUCK YOU WITH THAT FACE.

:manikpanic:

:twotimes:
    test
  20. THINKaboutIT

THINKaboutIT Do you like fish sticks?

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.