Manik pulls a Revanon

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by hindurock, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacozy

teacozy New Member

If the dissemination of this particular information is rather vexing you do have the option to contact a supermoderator to move, close, or edit said thread dependent on site protocol and your specific wishes as the affected party.
    test
  2. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

HinduRock, I have concluded that you genuinely enjoy arguing with people on RM.

Even if you think hes ducking and its an excuse there's really now way this is a good look to be posting.
    if theres anything that should be sacred its not airing out illegal activities regardless if the other person speaks about them openly or not.

some fools say it in battles which is already a horrible look, but outside of the battles is even worse tbh.
    test
  3. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

that shit he posted def looked like private facebook messages.
    NAGL
    test
  4. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

your an idiot.
    cause you jumped on the hate manik bandwagon its ok to air out his illegal activities that were sent in private messages?
    no
    some of us arent complete faggots
    and no the cops dont just up and decide " hey lets go thru manik's twitter and facebook to see if hes got A KILOGRAM. OF UNCUT COCAINE" lying around....
    test
  5. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

all i know is that
    test
  6. 1derful

how is it a bullshit story ?

when did i say i was involved and escaped?

i will know monday when i speak with lawyers what my final deal is. if i chose to let yall know the deal i will be sure to send a private message to Hindurock which he will inturn post online.....

read what was posted and you will notice that i offered to

still battle assuming this is ok

if not pay outta my pockey after this...no
    test
  7. Soul_Was_Taken

Soul_Was_Taken Active Member

Yo pudding head...Try gettin loud
    I'll throw pie in the crowd
    test
  8. niglets

niglets Member

No. Your an idiot, and a gullible one at that.

The fact that you believe manik is involved with anything like that shows your a retard, guy sells fuckin weed at best.

The point I was making was , If hes so known to the police like he says he is and if he's currently on the run from them it's easy for them to get access to all his private messages.
    test
  9. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

pause?
    test
  10. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

Extremely underrated post lol.

Still don't understand why Manik is so hated.

Kind of understand why Hindurock is now though.
    test
  11. Type_Z_480AZ

Type_Z_480AZ youtube.com/typezmusic

Really,.who gives a fuck what he sells? And do you have magical mind reading powers? For all you know, he sells bricks of coke. But really, what the fuck does it matter? Your being an idiot, "maniks a faggot so theres no way he sells drugs" gtfo with that shit. at least be logical when trying to make an argument

It's stupid judgmental fucks like you that make rm a fucking joke
    Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    test
  12. niglets

niglets Member

Lol no it's Fags like you and manik that fuck up RM , you've got this fake drug ganglord who battle raps and homos like you that buy into it, which gives him more motivation to continue his fuckin charade.. That's fine, you keep feeding the troll
    test
  13. 1derful

why does this thread still exist
    test
  14. SourDiesel

SourDiesel SouR D

hahahaha bump.
    test
  15. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

i find it hard to believe that any of you care enough to argue about this..

test
  16. CharlieChewbread

CharlieChewbread New Member

I'm a little late hear only because I RARELY spend time on this site and havent logged in since I originally replied to your comment. I hate to keep this thread going but I know exactly what you meant buddy. And at the end of the day YOU ARE STILL PAYING TO BATTLE. You were all up in arms about having to spend all this loot to battle this cat and you end up getting stiffed. So who's the stupid one pal. And I'm not hip to all this message board lingo so I'm not 100% what ::facepalms:: means but if your implying that your palm would go anywhere near my face you got its REALLY twisted pal. I AM NOT SOME YOUNG KID HIDING BEHIND A NOTEBOOK KEYBOARD IN WHAT SHOULD BE HIS MOTHERS SPARE ROOM. ALL I was saying is that you should focus on building your name up so you don't have to pay to play. But after reading this thread in detail you really need to focus on NOT putting others legal business out there for the entire community to see. UNLESS this other cat was o.k. with his business being out there. And if that's the case than chances are dude is full of shit and most likely has a warrant for unpaid parking tickets. hahaha

So yeah.... CHEERS....
    test
  17. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

I'm not some super hardcore ass street nigga, but seriously, when did it become status quo cool to literally snitch on someone, Hindu? Especially when it has nothing to do with you? Embellishment-based as Manik's stories seem to be, in the event that they are true, police will search for documented evidence in places he frequents.. including the internet.

This was a self bodybag, as someone stated earlier. I don't even like Manik. Dude really does have the ego of an entire planet, apparently.
    test
  18. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

lol theres no police combing thru rapmusic if they were to even see this thread it aint cuz they lookin up "the braid escapes drug bust" on google.

manik b threatnin to stab ppl on here anyways he 1 dumb ass crinimal tbh

don't hate hindu for this shit

hate hindu cuz hes hindu

ur both lame
    test
  19. battlefan

battlefan New Member

What the fuck is it with battle rappers always running from cops and getting busted for shit. lmao

Hindu's obviously pissed about the situation and wanted to expose the facts. Manik is one of the biggest faggots in battling anyway.. i could give a fuck if that dude's business gets exposed.
    test
  20. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Do you mind?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.