Manik pulls a Revanon

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by hindurock, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealHolloway

TheRealHolloway PoRich with a spliff

It's not even worth it. Hindu will just call you a "faggot jew" who sits at home on the internet pretending to be a thug, and Manik will continue to talk about knifing you with the support of his goons
    test
  2. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

test
  3. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

Lol ok filthrich. I jus wanna say right quick that once again, rapmusic.com is not the streets. All this nagl and good looks are fucken hilarious. There are about 2000 active posters on this site give or take right? Well most videos get about 6-to 15 thousand views so this site in reality only makes up less than 10% of views in most battles. Keep thinking your opinion and others matter even remotely. Jus cuz people dickride this site 24/7 don't mean shit to me. Y'all a bunch of racist jewish kids who watch battles to laugh at colored people talk shit to each other to mask your white guilt. Talk all u want about how this makes me look bad when the truth is you nerds only make up less than 10% of my viewing audience. I knoww its warrants faggot. I spelled it right the 2nd time. Oh and type z u never responded to me in the nocoast thread. Are u down to get bodied?
    test
  4. hindurock

I never understood why u continue to talk shit kingfly... you are clearly a lot worse at rapping than I am. I would completely destroy you with a freestyle. Do you not agree? Your last battle was so bad that they had to edit your choking! So why say I suck n should retire when ur clearly a lot worse? I mean, I hate the way soul khan raps and talks but do I think he sucks and should quit? Nah man, he can do his thing I just don't watch or buy his shit. So why can't u just ignore me if I bother you that much? I think you secretly think I got mad skills and ur dedicated to showing the world how much of a gangster I am.
    test
  5. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

Sorry, I never choked on one word in my latest battle. Which also has more views than all but 1 of your battles. Yeah I choked in my first battle, big deal. I made tracks 5 years ago that shit on anything you have ever attemtped in life. Btw thanks for proving I knew what you would respond with. And I thought you were done responding a couple pages ago?? Haha. Anyways back to work. Have fun on the net tough guy.
    Ps you couldn't beat me at any aspect of rap.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  6. Jeremy Kyle

Jeremy Kyle New Member

hindu is a squealing bitch
    test
  7. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

hindu is a retard but be realistic kingfly u wouldn't beat him in a battle
    test
  8. Diglett

Diglett New Member

what is kingflys KOTD name i forgot
    test
  9. hindurock

Oh my bad for not keeping up with the latest kingfly battles. Ur the one stalking me dickhead, I'm pretty sure I would destroy you in a battle. And I've never heard ur music so I can't speak on it but ur skin pigmentation and awkward shaped noggin makes me question the legitimacy to your raps.
    test
  10. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

test
  11. filthrich

filthrich Guarocuya

I've found about 14 battles with you in it on youtube. Out of those 14 only 5 of those battles have more than 2500 views. Your most viewed battle has only 11,000 plus views.Cmon son.
    test
  12. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

Ill take a wild stab at that and say kingfly
    test
  13. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

l m f a o
    test
  14. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

there's the door tbh.
    test
  15. Aftershock

Aftershock Cooksvillain

This whole thread is a bad look
    test
  16. KBomb

KBomb Dopesauce

Oh shit, Manik explained what the prison term for puddinghead means, clearly he is street and more gangster than I originally thought.
    test
  17. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

wow again u kids are sad

Toberlorone i respect fuckers that have the guts to do this shit so props to both but battle or dont shit be annoying that u tryning to out staunch each other on rm Of all places
    test
  18. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

I wanna know where you learned math. How does 2000 only equal 10 percent of 6000. Last time I checked it was 33.3 percent. Even if you went to the high number of 10000, 2000 is still 20 percent of that. And trust me, your gassing yourself up if you even think you have a fanbase let alone that rm makes up 10 percent of that. I have yet to see a poster on rm say they like you nevermind being a fan of yours
    test
  19. MC Thousand

MC Thousand Active Member

lol @ couldnt find bow&arrows tag. hahaha

hindu man u always fall for this shit, stop responding.
    test
  20. niglets

niglets Member

man some of people on this site are so fuckin bi-polar...

2 weeks ago everyone on this site wished death on Manik for that she he tried to pull on illmac, now all the sudden everyone feels bad for him because hindu leaked a couple of his messages.. you guys are fuckin delusional .. you do realize if manik was ACTUALLY in heat he wouldnt put that shit online AT ALL , whether its PM or not , the cops can see everything.. they have access to all your facebook/twitter private messages if they really want it..

i dont believe for a fucking second that manik was caught in anything drug related, ive said it many times now..hes a fucking nobody here in vancouver.. A NOBODY
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.