Manik pulls a Revanon

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by hindurock, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

dead@ faxing I forgot those things even existed tbh

But while I dont want to see Hindu Rock hurt, I stick by my earlier comment, dry snitching isn't cool even on rap music, fact is I dont know Manik, and he very well could be a coke dealer, a kid I knew all my life(RIP) was a REALLY deep in the drug game (found dead kind of deep) and was a Paul from The Wonder Years level dork, I myself, was in the game for awhile and I know a lot of people wont believe Ezac sold and while I was never a kingpin nor never wanted to be I know my own life so I never discount anyones claim until they are proven as a liar.
    test
  2. FlabbyBallBag

FlabbyBallBag GS ALL DAY - ICE

1derful dont u have bigger fish to fry? why u even answering these folk?! ps please dont give me da manik indian stare, cuz yo soy scared
    test
  3. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

paranormal scarface
    test
  4. FlabbyBallBag

FlabbyBallBag GS ALL DAY - ICE

360 ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all, u killed Rone TBH and ur moosique is off da cchain
    test
  5. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

More like paranormal, buy an 8 ball do half, cut it and make my money back. :funny:
    test
  6. Shup Denzel

Shup Denzel dhalsim is a hoe nigga

paranormal you got 14 ki's in that bag right there? POP u knew pac
    test
  7. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

test
  8. Type_Z_480AZ

Type_Z_480AZ youtube.com/typezmusic

Hindu rock, I don't know how you are in person, but 95% of you're posts I've seen make you come across as very unlikeable douche. So thats probably why you get all the hate you get.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    test
  9. Soul_Was_Taken

Soul_Was_Taken Active Member

That (that's a jail term for someone not solid) expo killed me
    test
  10. HaliDazed

HaliDazed Hot Sauce Connoisseur

Thats a respectable answer, i can dig that. i didn't know about the native status loop hole, does that apply to both native americans & native canadians? as much as we jab back & forth i do sincerly hope you get through any legal problems that may come your way. i think this thread was kind of made in bad taste but you have to admit bro this is basically all information that you speak about in your battles & furthermore you probably would have boasted of eventually anyway. and you right about border guards, they can be the ultimate cock smugglers. leaving things to their discretion often results in un-necessary situations.
    test
  11. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

even with those loop holes it is ultimately the discretionof the guard to let anyone with a a old....regardless what you read.

it has happened once with me when i was spose to battle Vokab in Portland

I have since been in the wild west lots! I have a lotta good friends in the states. People will eventually understand that battle rap is really just a way for me to laugh .

I still would prefer this info removed by the mods and HinduRock is officially a Snake. Im dissapointed on top of Stressed ....FYL Hindu
    test
  12. Diglett

Diglett New Member

are you going to stab him or not then?
    test
  13. SourDiesel

SourDiesel SouR D

manik doesn't know what stabbing means you got to talk g cell block talk, are u going to shank him?
    test
  14. engineer

engineer New Member

rat goof alert.

somebody give this lame attention so he stops dry snitching to get it.
    test
  15. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

were u in jail with a bunch of 5 year-olds?
    test
  16. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

ahaha wow at the crunk ghost that was funny
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  17. GORLAB_OG

GORLAB_OG Chi Ali when da funds low

test
  18. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

i dont know why everyone's on hindurock's case for baiting out pokahontas here.

manik, on a daily basis, continues to remind us how hood he is. the gangs he rolls with. the drugs he sells. how he will stab people. how thesaurus will vouch for him having a kilo of blow etc etc.

it's not exactly snitching when dude brags about his criminal life every chance he gets.

battle woulda sucked anyway.
    test
  19. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

I woke up today still really fucking pissed. This bullshit story about being involved in a police raid and somehow escaping makes me angry. This story has way too many details and descriptive shit to be considered true. I've never met u before manik but I WASTED my time and bars for this battle and if its not going down in colorado then its not going down period. I'm not wasting any more time for this dude.
    test
  20. filthrich

filthrich Guarocuya

this guy manik and hindu rock seem to be perfect examples of whats wrong with this game. 2 complete bitches. no wonder you guys were set up to battle each other.Manik's obviously full of shit or is just really dumb and went full retard putting his business out there(especially if legal issues are true).Looking for attention. Want people to see he's "real" hahahaha....FAIL.. Hindu Rock is a complete faggot for making a thread about it.could of just said battles off due to reasons beyond his control, and been a man about it..Thinking about it, maybe theres something wrong with me cause i'm actually posting in this thread..Ladies, grow the fuck up, and either battle or dont battle. It seems like y'all are both too stupid to realize how bad this thread is making you look.. and its spelled warrants not warrents.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.