Manik pulls a Revanon

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by hindurock, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

Lol. Look at it however u want man.
    test
  2. HaliDazed

HaliDazed Hot Sauce Connoisseur

how was manik planning on crossing the border in the first place. as he'd previously dry snitched on himself, he was in jail for attempted murder, a place where they didnt dry snitch. if he was really on Americas Drug Kingpin List like he acts amongst Mexican overlords & Saudi princes I doubt he'd have ever got a pardon in the first place tbh.

This thread is also all types of fuckery tho.
    test
  3. teacozy

teacozy New Member

dude, Hindu, you should've just said he might not show up because of legal troubles and left it at that or at the worst mention he's got warrants and let us figure out it's obviously for the drugs he always dry-snitches on himself about. This is a bad look for both of you and I'm really at a loss about what to do with this thread.
    test
  4. w1seGUY

w1seGUY Active Member

i don't think what hindu posted is any special info that manik hasn't provided himself on this board before.
    it sucks when you come out of pocket and spend your time writing and getting ready for something and it falls through on some bs.
    it may be legit, who knows but it does suck to drop dough and take your opponent serious when it isn't mutual.
    test
  5. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

damn was really looking fwd to this battle. now i dont know what we gon do
    test
  6. squidwardsclnt

squidwardsclnt New Member

Hindu when you gonna realize you been blackballed faggot RM doesn't want you anymore.
    test
  7. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Looks like god logs into rapmusic kuz are prayers have been answerd and this shitty battle won't go down
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  8. Tirade85

Tirade85 Agent87

Was this before or after the "DID I NOT SHOW YOU A BIG BRICK OF COKE ON MY DRESSER?" Line...or the "I'm part of a gang called the "Manitoba Warriors" and here's all the hardcore shit we do" explanation.... I'm pretty confident this "dry snitching" is not a Huge shocker...
    test
  9. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

first off HinduRock i had told YOU my situation. Its real life and after that Dallas battle i thought you was on real nigga time.

Since this fucking puddinghead [ thats jail term for someone not solid ] decided to post this......without a definative answer.

I told him that i was waiting for my best friend who just got released on 10k cash bail to link and overlook the paperwork. This would determine if i in fact did have warrents.

I specifically said that thier was not a 100 percent garuntee that i do have warrents. I told him i am waiting for a meeting with peoples involved in lawyers.

I pray and thier might e a chance i dont have warrents.......

but if in the 24 hrs when i find out........

remember i said in the private info i posted him on facebook if i cant make it i will pay his money........

well i am not sure that would be the case .

until i seen this stupid post which i would appreciate eliminated the best case scenerio was i didnt have warrents and my plans to fly from seattle to denver and take this fags rupees and try the rumoured good weed.

now..........i dunno what the fuck to think.

i had previously posted i took this battle out of respect...

I HONESTLY CANT BELIEVE THIS
    test
  10. 1derful

If I have a criminal record can I still travel to the United States?

No! It is illegal for anyone with a criminal record to enter the United States, unless you are an American citizen, YOU HAVE NATIVE STATUS , or you have been granted a United States entry waiver.

However, there are a few criminal charges that, technically speaking, do not prevent a person from entering the United States. One example is drinking and driving. The problem with these exceptions is that border guards have the authority to restrict you at any time if they see fit. Often criminal record checks reveal only that a charge was laid and says nothing about the nature of the offense committed. At the very least we advise people with these kinds of charges to carry their court records with them when crossing the border. Better yet, stay away from the border and obtain a Canadian pardon as a pardoned criminal record is not visible to American border guards.
    test
  11. TheRealHolloway

TheRealHolloway PoRich with a spliff

Fell the FUCK over :funny:
    test
  12. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

can u really get arrested for importing dream catchers??
    test
  13. 1derful

i sent it to him in a private message outta respect. which i know longer have any of
    test
  14. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

real talk edit that fuckin first post
    test
  15. 1derful

i usually respect your humour alot but this isnt the thread...this is the stupidest shit i have ever experienced.

i laughed at posts i had seen in the super manik hate thread ...p.s. everyone knows my name here now......

but this isnt funny at all.
    test
  16. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

i aint trying to offend noone. my bad if i did
    test
  17. 1derful

werd i got this getting faxed to my Seminoles.
    test
  18. 1derful

werd bra i think your great.

why wouldnt the guy have nolt epmhasized teh parts where i said i pray this isnt the case and i still can come.

would you rather be on the run or travel to a new city witha good rep and serve someone? i promise i would beat him and by the looks of things hes gonna spaz.

HINDU
    KOTDC IF NOT AND YOU YOU CAN KEEP YOUR RUPEES YOUR RAT GOOF PIECE OF SHIT .

I CAN ALSO POST THESE BARS NOW . I HAVE BEEN PREPARED . IT WAS THE EASIEST AND FUNNIEST BARS I HAVE EVER WROTE AND GUESS WHAT....PEOPLE WOULDA ONLY WANT TO SEE WHAT I WOULD DO AFTER THE 2 ON 2 LOSS TO ARGUABLY THE GREATEST TWO NON TWO TEAM EVER!

WHEN YOUR BORN IN BROTHELS ALL YOU KNOW IF HOW TO BE A HO!
    test
  19. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Child born in brothel, has dented forehead
    test
  20. TheRealHolloway

TheRealHolloway PoRich with a spliff

Betta accept nao player
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.