Manik pulls a Revanon

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by hindurock, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealHolloway

TheRealHolloway PoRich with a spliff

It was "RM's Most Hated" head to head (pause) I thought it might be something to check.
    test
  2. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

to hindurock,

love,
    the world
    test
  3. The Dentist

The Dentist Well-Known Member

so wait, were these private messages or did this guy actually post all this on twitter. what the hell?
    test
  4. Oli Skyes

Oli Skyes we aint fly here

lmao at "the braid"
    test
  5. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

please please retire, you snitching faggot. manik is a lame yes but you are far far lamer.
    test
  6. SYNISTA401

SYNISTA401 New Member

Damn that some shit Hindu. I understand ya anger. It sucks to prepare for a battle physically and financially only for it to not go down. I don't know the specifics,but if he caught up in legal issues then I can see why a battle is last thing on his mind. BUT, if he is not having legal issues then thats some fagot shit. There is a big difference between not being able to make an event and flat out no showing. And no showing on purpose is ultimate fagottry.
    test
  7. StevieP

StevieP Member

this thread needs to be closed this is some bullshit manik has a legit reason he tried to hit you up privetly and you pull this shit.........what the fuck shun
    test
  8. The Dentist

The Dentist Well-Known Member

if those are private messages, why is this thread not closed lol? Sure we all hate Manik for his antics in the Grand Prix, but this is some scumbag shit posting that stuff.
    test
  9. SourDiesel

SourDiesel SouR D

BodddyyyYBagggg Seasonnn. can't believe hindu just bodied himself like that, so what if manik brags about being a dealer in his lines, a lot of rappers do. if this story is true though you got to be a dumb mother fucker to have a gang load of drugs in a hotel room. they must have had reason to kick the door in, what type of thinking shit they own?
    test
  10. Mofuccas

Mofuccas New Member

why the fuck you snitching? NAGL
    test
  11. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

in prison you learn about dry snitching tbh
    test
  12. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

lmfao this is a classic thread already

*sits back
    test
  13. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

Lmao @ u guys saying I'm "snitching"! Wow.

Clearly, this is a lie. How could someone setup a battle and wanna put up 500 bucks just to find out he has a warrant and can't leave the country? Plus, rapmusic.com is NOT THE STREETS!! Lmao! This is an internet forum. There are no cops on here looking for Hollow da don. And lastly, I wasted $ investing in this trip/battle/event and if there's someone that's learned to not trust people like manik or people like him then this thread has served a positive purpose. If someone woulda told me this dude manik was a complete fucken idiot I would have never takenn this battle. Stop trying to find another thing about me to hate on and realize that this is real fucking talk.
    test
  14. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

on a brighter note we just got saved from another terrible battle. this is a good day for battle rap as a whole. big ups to manik for being the hardest out
    test
  15. StevieP

StevieP Member

did you know people can get charged after they set up a battle lol
    test
  16. hindurock

Tryna argue with ppl on rapmusic is like tryna explain to a kid with severe autism the meaning of life

Edit: if y'all faggots really think this is fucked up then delete the thread. Idgaf.
    test
  17. MrDontGive

MrDontGive New Member

You DO give a fuck. You replyied like 10 times trying to justify yourself.

[​IMG]
    test
  18. hindurock

Yeh and 1 more time to tell you that I think its funny you talk shit but haven't left this thread since it started. ::funny::
    test
  19. MrDontGive

MrDontGive New Member

Why would I leave?? It's a constant source of lulz, seeing you all hyped about this shit, defending your stupid point.

You might think we're stupid to say you ''snitch'', but think about it, does Manik legal issues have anything to do with this board??

Did he or did he not reach out to you and try to explain whats happening??

As I can see, U MAD, and you wanted to get the love since everyone hates manik, and shit backfired on you're lame ass.

Funny.
    test
  20. Neteru831

Neteru831 New Member

Manik put this on the net himself. If he was really on the run, do you think he would put all of his business out there like this?

im sorry, but if im on the run for warrants i wouldnt give a damn about sending a message to explain why i cant make it to an event or some shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.