man, wtf , FREE my nikkuh Nimrod man...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Skep, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

only like 2-3 people said that he shouldnt...how you gonna think about snitchin specially if you put ya self in that position
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

None found on him, his domicile or his prints? I'm no crim lawyer, but if I can remember all them expensive crim law and procedure classes, he should be good. However, stockpiling guns in post 9-11 = serious business. I don't even carry ad I'm hella nervous and suspicious of snitches. Just think: nothing on him, no prints, nada, and now someone snitches and says HIS name, now his rep is smashed (or elevated, depending on how you look at it), but that could be ANY innocent man in Nim's spot...

Wish it had happened in Cali, DC or the A where I got crim lawyers on deck, but Jersey? I only know one lawyer from out there and they're a moron & likely not licensed...
    test
  3. The Cooch Licka

The Cooch Licka New Member

^ this nigga act like he'd be able to save nimrod if he had a lawyer on deck on jerz :funny:

what the fuck u gonna do? hypnotize the judge with those garbage ass "arabian night" instrumentals?

fuck u nigga!
    test
  4. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

omggggggggggggggggggggggggg:banana::banana::banana:
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Sad but true. Just ditch any songs with gun references...
    test
  6. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

He should tell all that bullshit u talking is imaginary
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

As for not snitching, here's my take. And remember, I'm a lawyer and about as hood as Theo Huxtable, so...

Don't snitch on someone for the sake of it just to get a reduced charge. That's just dangerous unless you plan to move to mars. However, if this is someone tryna set you up for a fall that you had nothing to do with, then snitch. That's a helluva defense.

If you had anything to do with it, get a lawyer and sit yo ass down. As a fellow island boy, Americans dem think we all shottas.

Knowledge, hmmm...

If you knew about the guns, but it was in an area that someone ELSE rents, okay. I'm thinking that you should be good. However, in a common area of say a house where you rent, you could be assed out. That's because it's then something you knew about or SHOULD have known about. Constructive Knowledge. A lot of guns in a common area is hard to miss. Also, whoevers guns it was could also be like "oh, I didn't know." so the law doesn't go by that. A prosecutor would say "of course no one is going to own up to it!" so for public policy reasons, they'd treat it as "you knew or should've known". Otherwise, criminals would hide contraband in their living rooms at all time and deny everything. Weed, guns, dead hookers, all in front of the x-box.

So again: common area, bad. Someone else's room that you aren't renting, better. Either way, a solid lawyer can get this off either way since all they have is the word of a snitch, no prints, etc. this could be easy.
    test
  8. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

fuck that sideshow bob lookin azz nigga, if I ever see him out in public ill str8 up deliver a devistating craymaker to his bitch azz dome

[​IMG]

u in jail nigga, I just invited ur moms over for some scallops and a good azz omelet

[​IMG]

100% pussy guarantee my nigga, bet you that

nigga u prolly dress up like a gay azz chinese on halloween movin like a fraile band faggot

[​IMG]

i oughta slit the shit out u but im hearin u got suicidal tendencies and prolly complete the task for me

[​IMG]

im sellin these white young bitches left to > at a low price right now and I caught my bitch smokin the other day and smacked the smokes out her mouthpiece

[​IMG]

bitch betta dont get no cancer kuz im gon sell that pussy until she reach rigor mortis status my niggas
    test
  9. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

had to stop reading here lmfaofo

Nislanif you think you get more clients than this dude?

[​IMG]
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

*lol*

Nah, I'm actually a well trained attorney, from a very highly ranked school. That was 10 yrs ago. Lotta my fellow classmates are now amazing crim lawyers and some moved elsewhere, like I said. I could have maybe called in a favor and gotten a damn good attorney for a reduced rate, or better still, for the ones working in the public defenders office, we coulda made sure it crossed the desk of one of THEM and not some public pretender from East Chitlin State School of Law and Hair Design.

And FUCK YOU for hating on my Lion King Beats!!!!
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Fool look more like he NEED a lawyer!
    test
  12. callmemOta

callmemOta #PAYDAY

:funny:

lames now a days so obsessed with lives they dont live
    test
  13. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

GOD bless to Nimrod, may GOD be with you fam.

I say take the plea bargin my nig, don't take it to the trial.
    test
  14. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Since its his first offense, he might be able to get some sort of plea bargin.

My homie who was growing weed, got raided and since he had a sawed off shotgun. He got arrested, he paid like 10 g's for lawyer fees and all that but he didn't get no jail time.

Just a felony on his record and court probation.

I much rather be free then be in jail.

Take the plea bargin because thats the best offer on the table.

Because at the end of the day, somebody going to be responible for them guns.
    test
  15. Macy Payolla

Macy Payolla Well-Known Member

lmaooooo
    test
  16. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

test
  17. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

double y are u posting pictures of you fucking men on halloween?
    test
  18. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

:funny:
    test
  19. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

sneez is homosexual as fuck.
    test
  20. JQuality

JQuality Jackoff Quality

same thing happened to me.... they confiscated my sling shot! i was PISSED!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.