man, wtf , FREE my nikkuh Nimrod man...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Skep, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

test
  2. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Man wtf this shit real? Nim never struck me as the type to carry guns at all man

If not your troll was successful

That is his age and name though
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  4. Definit

Definit Based.

lmfaooooo thats hilarious shit tho....
    test
  5. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Nvm I looked it up this fool nim caught a charge

Bruh im a tell u some real shit cause this shit happened to one of my boys and I'm almost certain u in the same situation

Niggas gone leave u hanging on a charge for u to eat it on some shit they had u got two choices tell or eat it...y'all gun laws different than ours they gave my boy 2 years probation for one handgun cause it was in his car but the lil niggas was carrying it and they ain't speak up

U in jerz if u care about being around your kid you nerd to re evaluate who u are around and associate with and u might not wanna eat that charge either bruh from my understanding they give y'all years for unregistered guns out there
    test
  6. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

i dont really wanna make jokes but, i wanna see if nim was polo'd down on the mug shot...
    test
  7. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

But this is another reason why I fuck with niggas but I don't fuck with niggas though that shit lame

Lot of niggas probably don't know what's going on far as rm but I been in these streets for years I already know what's up cause I remember I was telling u I carrying my pistol everywhere and u said why would u do that so that's how I know u ain't got no guns of your own u don't feel the need for them
    test
  8. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

If he dont crawl from under them charges he gonna be wearing state greens

And nigga I'm a let u know nobody gonna remember u when u in that bitch but your family

These streets is cold
    test
  9. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

best of luck tho bruh.. hope you got the best lawyer out there..
    test
  10. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

foo| must be experimenting with that trap life
    test
  11. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

On multiple gun charges?

Man Im telling nim what to do but I don't wanna say it lol

Nigga tell. Fuck them niggas I'm telling u bruh just tell I wouldn't think Any less of u they ain't gonna speak up dog fuck them I'm old enough now to realize man fuck all the bullshit u ain't cut like that anyways bruh nigga tell or u gonna be in jail for years

Snitch nigga
    test
  12. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Nigga better listen man u ain't got shit to prove to nobody nigga don't listen to all that u ain't got no record bullshit bruh they a still shit on u at sentencing u a fuck around and have to sit at least 2 and miss out on marley growing up be sitting in jail broke come out with felonies and fucked up
    test
  13. Definit

Definit Based.

not only jail time, fines/court fee's, probation, probation fee's, no freedom in jail, no freedom on probation......

and... kiss that college education away too... nobody gonna hire a felon wit them charges coming up, ur lookin at working back at target wit mike tyson for life n shit,.....

haha
    test
  14. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

man, i just wanna know what damn tips police got ... and wtf the citizens were complaining about??

i think the fact he shoots videos and probably got a lot of ppl in and out the house probably drew a lil attention..

your cam equipment and youtube vids n shit, your jail record/age, your diploma all that shit probably help a lil bit....
    test
  15. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

That's why I'm telling him to tell. Anybody who telling him not to dont give a fuck about his kid or him and when u locked up they ain't gonna do shit for marley or u nigga I promise u that.

If nim was selling drugs or some blower shit he got knocked and they told him to rat on the plug I wouldn't condone telling u sit and do ya time then and even then it's the same thing they ain't gonna appreciate u ain't rat and keep ya bread straight in there

Fuck that u eating a charge fir somebody else sing like a canary
    test
  16. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Listen to skep if u want to nigga lol u gonna have a felony either way

And
    U gotta tell

Did u not see the list of guns they pinning on him and one gotta shaved serial number if it gotta body on it it's a wrap man fuck outta here

Bersas are pieces of shits Too I used to have one that shit jams whoever guns those were even if they got into a shootout they prob end up dying from not being able to let off

Walthers ppk jam too smh
    test
  17. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Man I put niggas on game everytime I post I swear niggas just carrying guns to carry man can't put in no fucking work with them
    Shitty ass guns man I been fucking with guns since I was like 14 man i already know what's up and if that one they filed the serial on got a body on it u in some shit
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

just gonna make one statement for the public

no guns with found on me, or my person, or the room i rent
    no finger prints, nothin, absolutely NOTHIN

h20 thanks for the support, but enough assuming

the article is written to make the public think the newark police force is cleaning up the streets of criminals

would be lovely if they added details on who rb is

no telling, or anything needed, theres nothin to tell, i'm good

traumatic fuckin experience, but im good and will be good

dont ask me any more details, thanks
    test
  19. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

take your name out the post tho so it wont come up on search..
    test
  20. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Yea ok nim u think they won't charge u just cause your prints wasn't on the guns? Then tax tweeting like we ain't snitching or some blowed shit? Nigga gone head and eat that charge won't make me a difference my dude

When u end up a felon doing a 2-5 stretch over some bullshit trying to be a soldier don't be trying to find the nigga with the cell phone trying to log on rm to tell me I was right

Them guns weak as fuck though
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.