man who shoots 2 robbers with a shotgun gets off scott free.......

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

@point, you're not a nlgger cuz you're black. you're a nlgger b/c your're stupid. and yeah, my job IS probably more important than yours lolllll.

yes. BUT. you have mitigating circumstances on your side. It's not first degree by far. But if a man is running off, LAW says you can't use self defense as a crim. defense. however, if you get a jury, as point so eloquently points out, you'll probably get off or a very lenient sentence....as you should.

but even in that circumstance, it differs from this situation in a few ways.

1. that man didn't have anything taken from him personally. he was never confronted by the robbers.

2. it wasn't a crime of passion. your scenario IS. he was on the phone w/ the cops. they told him at least 2 times from what i remember NOT to shoot the man and he disregarded the law.

3. they didn't even steal HIS shit.

that's what makes this so outrageous. he had time to think about this. he knew he wasn't in any danger. he's on the phone w/ the cops. even they tell him to chill. he don't care. he shot them out of revenge. not out of self defense. my answer won't change.
    test
  2. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

i agree
    test
  3. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

wow

LMAOOO

so, what exactly is YOUR definition of homicide, cuz that sure as hell isn't the official definition.
    test
  4. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

One MAJOR point everyone keeps neglecting is he said the guys came up on his lawn. If there werent any witnesses and the bodies were infact on his lawn... who's to say they didnt see him and try to come up on him before seeing the shotgun.

If that's the case? does he not have to right to defend himself.

Especially thinking that anybody bold enough to go in someones house probably has a gun.

I wouldnt wait to find out, I'm not held by the same guidelines as the law.
    test
  5. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

no they weren't. if you hear the tape, he says "THEY'RE GETTING AWAY! IM GONNA SHOOT EM!"

then the cops say don't shoot them and he hangs up on em. they were running away. he said so. google the 911 call. you'll see.
    test
  6. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

so eloquently put, and we wonder why black segregation continues to be perpetuated throughout the generations. ill be whatever you wanna think you can call me, but bring all your law books, all your legal technicalities, hell even bring your diploma, and break into my house. sir isacc newtons gravity laws state that the books and your body will fall to the ground at the same exact rate, but unfortunately he didn't factor in the bullet speed that would propel your lifeless skull backward. and after your dead, ill bury your indisputable knowledge and books with you, as i walk away from your funeral a free man because i exercised my right to defend my self in family in the FEAR of eminent danger. which is WHAT THE LAW is. HE is the ONLY person on teh FACE of this EARTH that can say what he felt whether they were runnin away or jogging towards, if he FELT EMINENT DANGER DURING THE COMMISSION OF A CRIME HE HAD A RIGHT UNDER TEXAS LAW TO TAX THEM. and he did. CASE CLOSED. •••••• that
    test
  7. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

nigga don't take the high road on me now. you personally attacked me before I went at you. fuck all that we shall overcome shit. you act and speak like a nlgger than thats what the fuck u are.

and at the end of the day, so what. capitol punishment doesn't deter crime. prove otherwise.
    test
  8. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

YOU CUNT LIPPED BLABERMOUTHED IDIOT. I NEVER SAID IT DID. I AGREE THAT IT DOESNT YOU STUPID NON READING HORSE FACED GOBLIN, I ALREADY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT, and im not screaming we shall overcome, your just to stupid to know what point your arguing. dumb mongrel
    test
  9. SIN

SIN Sincerely

lmao @ arguing the effectiveness of capitol punishment on THIS case...the dudes weren't charged, tried, convicted and executed...so really wtf is Marxist talking about...?

The cowards got caught by a good samaritan and handled...he's a hero. I hope if I ever end up in another criminal case, it's in Marxist area...I know I'll get off.
    test
  10. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

That's COMPLETELY different. You guys reading comprehension is so off. This man shot them and they WEREN'T in HIS house. If she's in your house, of course you have every right to shoot her, but if she broke in your neighbor's house across the street, you call the police and they tell you not to shoot her twice, she begins to run away, and you shoot her anyway? That's against the law. He should be charged.
    test
  11. SIN

SIN Sincerely

That's against New York law, yeah. But not Texas law. I think you can ride around with guns right on the dashboard in Texas...try THAT shit in NYC...niggas would light your car up like Latifah in Set It Off.

I'm seriously considering moving to Texas, because you SHOULD be able to kill mufuckas for breaking in your neighbor's house...I bet fewer people would break into houses if they KNEW that their targets and their neighbors were all armed and lawfully authorized to kill robbers...or at least they'd make sure not to get caught.
    test
  12. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

haha, and im the racist?????????? haahahahahahaa...
    test
  13. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Beautiful
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.