man who shoots 2 robbers with a shotgun gets off scott free.......

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

the basketball analogy fits perfectly to those who know how to apply it. A PERSON IN COLLEGE IS JUST THAT, A PERSON IN COLLEGE, not a person with an upper hand on some secret knowledge that can be obtained by studying the same damn books she sits in class and waives her hands to answer questions for. and what about factoring this, does a person who studied the broad subject of criminal justice know more then a person who solely studied and obtained a recognized accepted knowledge of GUN AND PROPERTY LAWS? Her knowing criminal justice has NO pull over what i know about gun laws, state gun laws, and property laws in accordance to personal protection. so what?
    test
  2. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

i dont even have the energy. i have work tomorrow. peace point

By the way your damn song is pretty much the theme of my page right now, u ass. www.myspace.com/tdvyted
    test
  3. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

if your knowledge is so "indisputable" why the hell the man sittin at home right now watching himself go scott free? BECAUSE HE EXERCISED HIS LEGAL RIGHT IN THAT STATE, and thus was found innocent of any charges. or does your criminal justice degree fail you? you do realize that you done messed up right? you know you done messed up....
    test
  4. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

Things change........technology evolves..... but the Law of the Land is always the same. You have free will.

It's time we stopped thinking we're smarter than those who came before us just because it's 2008. Theres nothing new under the sun....

American's are so cocky, they forget others have laid the blueprint for us.
    test
  5. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

thats whatsup, you know i appreciate that. be easy 1.
    test
  6. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

I Got A Criminal Justice Degree! So I Know When Somebody Is Guilty Of A Crime!!
    except for this one time i guess, b/c, gee, he didnt get charged...Oh well...maybe next time my "indisputable knowledge" wont be refuted !!!!

[imstupid]
    test
  7. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

no doubt.....I got no problem wit debating. We can all learn from each other
    test
  8. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

how so? im interested in knowing how THAT analogy applies to THIS conversation. Basketball nigga???? a fucking imbecile can play basketball. RETARDS PLAY BASKETBALL. how many retards you seen in college you fool?

nigga...WE NOT TALKING ABOUT FUCKING GUN LAWS! WE TALKING ABOUT DETERRENCE! WE TALKING ABOUT CRIMINAL DEFENSES! Of COURSE A NIGGAS WHO STUDY GUN LAW GONNA KNOW MORE ABOUT IT THAN ME. BUT GUESS WHAT, I WOULD NOT BE UP IN HIS THREAD TRYNA TELL HIM ABOUT FUCKIN GUN LAW LIKE YO ASS TRYNA DO ME. THIS CONVERSATION RIGHT HERE...I GOT THIS.

what the fuck don't you understand about that???? who said what i know is secret knowledge? I said GO FIND FACTS TO DISPUTE WHAT I SAID. hell you could go google some shit right now that would shit on every one of these posts in this thread concerning deterrence. the difference between me and you is I ALREADY know this shit, and you would have to google it. I got text books that would son the shit out of your emotion filled posts. THAT'S why i know more than you. I HAD to know more to pass fucking tests you damn retard. why the fuck do you think i know more than you? goddamn yall are stupid
    test
  9. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

Edit: smh, I cant even entertain this
    test
  10. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

nigga, you don't even know what you are arguing. you all emotion right now. take a deep breath. go read what the discussion was about when i said that I would smash him.

But to answer your question. nigga are you serious? why are you watching him on tv? the same reason r. kelly got off. the same reason oj got off. the same reason people get off for killing child molestors.

because it's not about the law w/ a jury. the jury can do what the fuck they want as long as all 12 of them agree to do it.

if this had been decided by a judge rather than a jury, he'd be in jail right now.
    test
  11. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

I love how you ignored my fuckin question Marxist.

We go a little farther than that.
    test
  12. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

what was your question?
    test
  13. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

to add em up starting right with you. 1 so far.....

basketball is a God given talent to a VERY small extent. working hard all your life to....lol man im not even wasting my time anymore. im all emotion? lol see me[rwa] see you :Eyecrazy:

lol your one dummy that i shall never ATTEMPT to debate with again b/c you have that indisputable knowledge that i dare not to refute. better off iggin. peace penguin
    test
  14. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

fuck this, i'm off to bed. i have a damn job.

bottom line, if any one of you niggas can disprove what i said about capitol punishment not being a deterrence, i'll admit you know more about it than i do.
    test
  15. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

People don't choose to live in the hood, my dude.
    test
  16. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

prove me wrong nlgger
    test
  17. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

i agree it isn't people are evil and cant/ or refuse to control their violent impulses. but, it just so happens in this case homeboy had a legal right to pop pop the weasels.

you might be proud of me to know i finally got my sorry blackness a job again. so i guess i need to go to bed too, but i wont, im sure my job isnt as important as yours.
    test
  18. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

ewwwwwww nasty, so emotional. just like a feline feminine mind on the decline.
    test
  19. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

lazy ass nigga

test
  20. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

LOL, please don't take this into consideration.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.