man who shoots 2 robbers with a shotgun gets off scott free.......

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

This is why I dont live in the hood, thanks
    test
  2. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

you blithering idiot, im obviously talkin about doing things your not supposed to be doing that can have dire effects. and yes you could get shot over it, its STEALING. come to my house and take a piece of ice trick, screw the ice cream and watch what happens to you.
    test
  3. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

the hell does that mean? Thurl Baily was in the league and had much more experience then Lebron James, you saying that means he knows more? You saying a chef that goes to college for it knows more then a person who didnt? college doesnt give you a rights of passage and automatic win in that area. you a really naive and flex that vaginal mouth muscle of yours all to often.

bird [chicken]
    test
  4. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

test
  5. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

I'm not saying I think they should die.

I'm saying if they happen to die in the act of doing that shit then oh well.

And I'm also saying they shouldnt goto jail if they happen to kill the guy.

Let me ask you this, and no I'm not comparing the situations...

If someone robbed me, and was running off after doing no harm to me. They just wanted my shit and ran off. If when they turn around I pull out my piece and shoot them in the back and kill them. Should I go to jail?

Just answer that.
    test
  6. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

of course i know more than you lollll. that nerve lolll. your sensitive ass is going off pure emotion. like "birds." im stating pure facts. prove me wrong. I dare you find one piece of factual information that will support your claim that you know more about this subject than I. you won't find it. bird.
    test
  7. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

lmaooo i just realized. this nigga called me a blithering idiot. then goes on to compare my indisputable knowledge to fucking basketball and cooking. lmaoooo leave it to a n*igger man.
    test
  8. ssssslawk

What? are u serious dog?

what do basketball and knowledge have anything to do with one another? knowledge about criminal justice isnt a god given talent, LMAO

of COURSE somebody with a degree in the field knows more than someone without one, UNDOUBTEDLY..unless its an extreme, like if somehow someone had worked in that field for their entire life and didnt ever get a degree as opposed to a recent college graduate..and culinary school vs. no culinary school is a BIG deal too.. you think they only teach u how to cook and which flavors go together well? of course not, a culinary school graduate can get around an industrial kitchen 100% better than a cook-from-home chef with good food..

i know they say college isnt necessarily worth it anymore in this economy, but what did u think, its literally just a piece of paper?

ur right, a degree doesnt give u an automatic "win" in an argument in a certain area, but especially in things like this its a gigantic boost
    test
  9. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

some of ya need to watch good will hunting

and realize the smartest people alive usually hide it and dont go to college
    test
  10. ssssslawk

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stop it, dont get ur life lessons from movies bud
    test
  11. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

dog....... einstein failed math.......need I say more?

sometimes its better to be though dumb, shall I go on?

I know what its like to be looked as crazy because my ideas are so past other's comprehension.
    test
  12. ssssslawk

my boy, learn the definition of anecdotal evidence - thats exactly what that is

einstein failed math, cool. he was uninterested. its a subject in school, i mean wtf. out of a million kids that fail math, how many of them are einsteins, statistically?

entrepreneurs are usually people that follow they own path, thats true, and a lot of the successful ones dont go to college.. those are hard working people with hustle and the gift of gab, aka they can BS they way out of anything. but the fact remains, even though college and law school or med school or whatever else teaches you to work for people in high positions as opposed to being a person in a high position, how many high school/college dropouts or people with only a HS diploma or GED do you know that are entirely and truly successful? trust me, none of them post on RM.
    test
  13. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

wow, and this is why I have you on ignore. please stop quoting this nigga.

dont get me wrong. I don't want to come off as an elitest. of course there are something things that college can't teach. there are some thing you niggas who never been to college can teach me a thing or 2 about. but niggas in this thread are claiming shit like it's fact. yall KNOW yall haven't done no research on the matter. you KNOW you can't dispute shit that I say. If i were in the position yall were in, i would stick to what i knew. and that would be, " I KNOW I FEEL LIKE A NIGGA NEED TO BE KILLED IF HE'S CAUGHT STEALING."

stick to that. that's your zone. don't come at me w/ no stats. don't try to pass your personal feelings off as fact...quit comparing basketall to college...
    test
  14. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

PLENTY! Because ur definition of successful doesn't equal theirs. Their wants are less therefore they are rich with less.

And will hold a smile longer than most rich people......real talk
    test
  15. ssssslawk

now ur talking about the relativity of success.. ur on a tangent now, im done, goodnight
    test
  16. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

I dont care about stats...... I care about the old man.

Whatever happened previous to this or somewhere else holds no weight with what happened on that block on that day.
    test
  17. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

kabz is annoying..

but he's right
    test
  18. ssssslawk

stop it. just stop

most of u are stuck in the mindset of a teenager. move on up.
    test
  19. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

slawk be serious nigga u was asking me bout clubs in NY. Aint no teenager here
    test
  20. ssssslawk

U right, u old. so why u think like that? Its 2008, i hate to tell u ur thinking is primitive because thats not for me to say, but thats what i believe.

to each his own, though. i still think u a good dude, i just dont agree with u here
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.