Man Who Defaced 2Pac Statue Explains His Actions

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MR HIP HOP HEAD, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR HIP HOP HEAD

MR HIP HOP HEAD New Member

This guy is crazy.
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

actually I agree with him I would knocked the statues head off though
    test
  3. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

SUUUUUURE you would..... i bet people point and laugh at you all day, every day, fuck outta here, kiddo

lol
    test
  5. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Kind of like when u pull your pants down in front of girls....
    test
  6. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

that's the best you got, youngin'??!!

lol, get off the net and go shop at the Gap, faggot
    test
  7. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

this is bullshit... it's not a hate crime simply because he was black and there was no racial motivation... you know if dude was white there would still be the hate crime charges... with or without the racial motivation...

i don't know how hate crimes can be justified in court outside of like KKK members... i understand the reasoning for the hate crime lable but hate crimes seem to be awful fishy in court
    test
  8. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

he hated him as a person so technically its a hate crime but it wasnt racial thats like someone killing a person who they hated and it wasnt racial its not a hate crime its just murder. I dont hate the dude but him having a statue like he was mlk is bullshit in my eyes if u dont.think so your retarded
    test
  9. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

fuck a tupac statue....why does pac outta every rapper deserve a statue any fuckin way? he was a good artist...yeaH, he made great music...but i think giving this man a statue in the first place is disturbing..in this day and age. but blame society for that
    test
  10. 2Xtreme

2Xtreme a.k.a. Mad Static 4:14

^^ amen to that....ain't no tellin what niggas will do nowadays.
    test
  11. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

learn proper English before you call somebody "retarded".....
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol, is there such a thing as a crime, well a violent one, that isn't a hate crime..........you usually don't shoot someone, despite their race or beliefs, unless you kinda don't care for them........someone calls me a fag and i stab them in the eye, isn't much different than me being called a fag by a gay dude and stabbing both of his eyes...........i wouldn't harm someone unless i hated them..........do i need to ask ethnicity or sexual preference to properly merc someone these days?........man the world is growing more hippy like by the armpit haired female breath
    test
  13. vandalism

vandalism the king

none of that is crazy... Pac admitted most of it himself.
    test
  14. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

tupac ... overrated.
    test
  15. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

He a fucking dead ass faggot somebody needs to shut his moms capitalizing off his dead ass up..if PAC was a crackhead and died and talked that dumbbshit he talked about then her oldass wouldna cared...she just happy she rich.....stupid bitch how the fuck was u a panther and u support PAC he was what they called the white man lacky...
    test
  16. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

rofl this shit made me laugh out loud

test
  17. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

H20 as usual is just a fag ass.. whatever you are.

2nd, Pac was doin way more for the youth and people in general than any of ya fav rapper is and will ever do.

Pac had a nation of muthafuckaz waitin for his to tell them what to do when it came to the political shit he was doin. He brought together hoods from east and west and niggaz was like, "yo Pac what you want us to do?" they was gonna off that nigga Suge for the nigga if he wanted!

'Pac was also in politics and was lookin to represent what they call the 'minorities' ( Us, Black, Latin, Mexican, Asian etc..) even though if you look at the statistics white people are actually the minority, they just control everything.

'Pac was shaping to be the next Malcom X and they were scared of that. They don't want no one opening your minds to what is 'really' going on. They want you to remain brain dead.

Imagine if people would open they minds to what's goin on around them and do they own research they'd see...

You aint gotta pay taxes.

If the American people came together they could get rid of everybody in that White House, Congress, House Of Reps, Senate, everything. It's all in the Consitution. That's why Bush is so eager to get rid of it, enforcing Marshall Law so that he can have Dictorial power.

Why shouldn't Pac have a statue? As far as I know this was a setup, a stage event like 911.

Why does Lincon deserve a statue?
    What did he do?
    Why are all the Presidents worshiped like they're great people?
    They are the reason we are in this state of emergency, they are the reason why we don't have any of our rights anymore.

Give the nigga some credit. The nigga was 25 when he died and most of his life he had to learn from his own mistakes and he never tried to hide or cover them up. He was a young nigga when he was here still learning.

Why we only learn about civil war and world war 1 and 2 and all that other bullshit lies in our history class? Why is it always violence they want us to learn about?

Why is it only the kind, lets hold hands black people they want us to learn about?
    Why they don't teach us about Malcom or Huey P and the Panthers?

Huey and Malcom were about bettering ourselves as a poeple FIRST, then bettering our relationship with the white man. But they don't want us to better ourselves.

Why?

Cause then they wont get the results they want, the results they are and have been getting.

How come they don't tell the genral public what c.r.i.p. originaly meant?
    How come they don't tell you why they call a group of blacks or hispanics a gang but they call white people gangs 'clubs'?

all of you gotta look at the bigger picture that's goin on here. It's way bigger than Pac. It's about the American people, they just tearing us down in sections.

We were one back then but divided we fell and now the only other way for them to kill us without it being another Holocaust is for them to pen us against eachother committing genocide.

If you look it up they are building Concentration Camps here in the US. Mainly turning old train stations into them.
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

dude was kiling every battle in the south..........he was dope at freeing, the og fight klub champ
    test
  19. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

If you look in the text books not in your class rooms, you'll see that he didn't want to free the slaves he wanted to keep them in slaved.

Quote:
    "I am not now, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social or political equality of the white and black races. I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarriages with white people. There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which will forever forbid the two races living together on social or political equality. There must be a position of superior and inferior, and I am in favor of assigning the superior position to the white man."

Lincoln in his speech to Charleston, Illinois, 1858
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol, i know man i was a history major......i think you missed my joke, i was trying ineffectively refer to him as a battle rapper while keeping his presidential exploits involved...........and wow i just explained a joke thats pathetic on my part
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.