Man, those world series Red Sox are great!

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by zyclon B gas, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

sox lookin like they'll be the next 2003 tigers lol
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

jus figured i'd throw out at mid season last year the giants were in fourth place. it aint how you start, its how you finish. this aint football, the first 8 games dont mean shit. the first 16 dont mean shit. the first 24 dont mean shit. the first 32 dont mean shit.

if you're 0-40 abandon ship.
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

the sox are notorious for failing after the all-star break, and second halves in general. if they can't rest on their first half, they're out.

i never count anyone out generally, so i'm getting my kicks in since the supposed world series champs are strugglin to just win a game.
    test
  4. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Listen...when the Red Sox suck balls we don't need to hear about any positive stories of how the Padres shit the bed to let the Giants win the division..

This is the AL East....where you get ragged on for having 200 million dollar payrolls and suck absolute ass....10 games, 15 games, 50 games, they still deserve to hear of their failure.
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Cuz the seasons over right?
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

this is al east, a division nobody outside of the al east fans understands.

when you see sox fans running around with signs saying 2-10, but 2-1 vs yankees, you understand.

2-10 sox? until they climb the ladder, the season is over. if the yankees were 2-10, guarantee you'd see danny and any other sox fan in here sayin the same shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.