Man this Zimmerman trials is helping uncover all the closet racists on my friends list

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by SiegeSupreme, Jul 17, 2013.

1. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

So I was just browsing FB the other day when I saw a guy I knew in high school post a link to this

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130715001-ga-marine-beat.html
    About a former Marine who was beaten to death by four black people. Now earlier this guy was posting about how Trayvon was a wanna-be gangsta and Zimmerman was a hero for getting another "thug" off the streets. Now I respect everyone's right to their own opinion, so I didn't delete him immediately

So when he posts this, I clicked on it to read up on the story. I figured it would be an open-and-shut case, where the four black offenders were immediately apprehended and arrested, and wanted to point out to him how idiotic the post was and the difference between apprehending the criminals immediately as opposed to letting them walk free without so much as a charge. Needless to say, I was right.

But then I got to the comment section. Then I got to the comment section...I've been to Texas numerous times and don't think I've ever seen so many open racists. A comment about "refreshing the Klan" gets damn near two-hundred likes..and he had a couple racist posts on there as well.

Needless to say I blocked this nigga immediately and am contemplating sending screenshots of his comments to everyone on his friends list, especially the mutual friends we have.

What yall think of this shit?
    test
  2. trilliam cakespeare

trilliam cakespeare Awful Poster, Ok Tag Mak...Awww, Fuck

Stop being such a bitch ass nigga and go get some pussy.

Shit, you already established the fact that coon hating cracker's racism pisses you off by blocking him.

Sending his comments to his other FB friends reeks of extreme hoetry and screams "I have no fucking life, so I emotionally invest myself in other people's existences."
    test
  3. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Retards will always exist and there is nothing you can do about it, except not care about them and go on with your life
    test
  4. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

send it to his friendslist

teach him a lesson he can learn from

lol@ refreshing the klan
    test
  5. 6th Cents

6th Cents Member

aren't you white? why you go against your race dude
    test
  6. MC Bone16

MC Bone16 R.I.P MCA

Yeah I just smh at the both black and white on my fb posting dumb shit about like they just got law degrees or some shit
    test
  7. Rape Artist

Rape Artist Ghet: Stand Alone Complex

- You: "Oh lawds, a combination of words that makes my pee pee irrate!"

- OMG HAVE TO BAN HIM AND HUMILIATE HIM IMMEDIATELY

- NO DIALOGUE. NO CONVERSATION. NO TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE POSITION OF THE OTHER.

- MUST RESORT TO FORCE INSTANTLY.

- FEEL THE SOOTHING RUSH OF INTERNET VICTORY

- You: "Hey guys, help me poke a stick at this unfeeling animal."

- GO BACK TO WATCHING FAVORITE TALKING HEAD

- BUILD DAT WALLED GARDEN INSIDE DAT ECHO CHAMBER

- FEEL SO SAFE AND LOVED

- IGNORE BURNING WORLD OUTSIDE
    test
  8. utmost1

utmost1 Well-Known Member

Lmaooooo^

siege sounds like a lame :funny:
    test
  9. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Well if he feels that way why shouldn't his so called friends really know how he feels?

Hiding behind the Internet to be racist is corny if you're racist in real life cool but obviously he wasn't because siege is black they wouldn't have been friends on fb if this was revealed before
    test
  10. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

Its not corny at all. Its logical.

Being racist offline gets you into trouble. Doing it online doesn't.

Simples.
    test
  11. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

I can't think of any other issue, in my lifetime, that has divided the country as much as this verdict.
    test
  12. Rape Artist

Rape Artist Ghet: Stand Alone Complex

Jesus Christ.

The banks have been paid trillions in bailout money, resulting in the destruction of your entire future

And you think some overhyped WorldStarHipHop.com imitator is a point of division?

Man... each and ever day that passes, I find the slogan "Gas the kikes, race war now" less and less disgusting.
    test
  13. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

Send it to his job while your at.
    test
  14. SiegeSupreme

My thing is, if someone discovered that one of my friends/associates was a racist, I would hope that they would tell me immediately. So how do I justify not doing the same?
    test
  15. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

So because he has a personal opinion on something, you want to shove it down other peoples throats for him?

Maybe he doesn't give a fuck that people know he is racist? Doesn't change the fact that you're a butthurt douche thinking you have awesome mighty internet powers.
    test
  16. SiegeSupreme

If he doesn't give a fuck why does it matter who I tell?

And you're assuming way to much and making yourself look dumb as fuck in the process. You have no idea what was even said.

If one of your friend's found out someone you talk to frequently was joining the Klan, would you want to know? Because I sure would. Who you hang around and talk to is a reflection of who you are. I already informed my friends, because I felt that what was said was imporant enough that they needed to know. What they do with the information is up to them and won't change my opinion on them.

You think I'm butthurt? As if I haven't seen racism before? Stop kidding yourself. I would never try to ruin someone's reputation simply because I was upset over something. But there's a certain point where you must distant yourself from a person, and I felt that my friends and his friends at least deserved the choice to make the decision.

What I can tell you was that after what was said, I would've completely cut even family off.
    test
  17. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

To ham or not ham?

That is the question
    test
  18. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    test
  19. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

end of story.
    test
  20. Webz_Creationz

Webz_Creationz Shutin' Shit Down

Surprisingly, this was my sole initial thought immediately after reading the original post.
    test