Man these young dudes wanna test me man

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It doesn't bother me, for some reason... these women have decent taste.

I'm secure enough to say that.

I've always dug the older woman-younger man scenario... especially when I was a participant... as long as they're legal, it's okay.

It's only fair since we do it, too... and I must say that they all have been pretty tasteful or discreet in their comments, unlike some of us guys.

It turns me on actually to see women be so free about their sexual urges.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

mmmmm... I love big, strong arms!

And shoulders. And chests. And legs. And thighs. And butts.

Lol.

And abs.
    test
  3. tight-eyes

Iggy, I'm with you. I don't get why dudes always have to hate when women express a strong attraction to certain men (yeah, I know women do it to).

Go do some push-ups, TP. You'll be aite ;-)
    test
  4. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

lol...I'm good on that, Tight.

It's not an inferiority thing in my case, I just have friends who literally want to marry certain celebrities. I think that is deranged. I can't stand when females only listen to a man's music because "omg... he's soooooooo hot"... To me, that's little kid shit, that's what I mean.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

Cool... cause I was just playing. I know you sexy ;-)

Why does it bother you, though? I mean why do you care one way or another who your friends lust after and/or want to marry a hot celebrity? (Tell me yo ass wouldn't wife your dream celeb if you had the chance!)

And what's childish about listening to someone's music b/c you find them attractive? It pisses me off me to no end when certain artists get more recognition than others who's talent is far superior to theirs, just b/c of the way they look... so if that's what you mean then I totally understand. But being irritated b/ my friend rushes on and listens to an artist s/he finds attractive? Nah... I don't get that. What's it to me, anyway?
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Shit, I'd leave my wife just to lick Meagan Good's booty cheeks.
    test
  7. Teen Prodigy

It's not that I care who they lust after. They can lust after whomever they want, but sometimes I think that celebrity worship shit is overboard. Really, when I bring all of these sentiments up, I have one particular friend in mind. In her case, I believe her self-esteem is lacking, and she has some personal identity issues, so when she lusts after celebrities, it's not done for the mere sake of it. Instead, in her case, I think it is a matter of her saying (inside) if someone as attractive as (Dwayne Wade/ Chris Brown/ any number of male celebrities) were to find me attractive, it would make me feel better about myself. In her case, it has to do with trying to legitimize herself through that form of lusting. There are females who act as though they have actual relationships with these men, not in a stalkerish way per se, but in a way that causes them to say "aww, if only me and (Chris Brown) could be together, life would be so great. I think that type of thinking is delusional, because it ignores the fact that these celebrities are real, living, breathing human beings... among other things.

What's childish about liking someone's music because you find them attractive? Simply because it's a stupid thing to do. I don't have a problem with a person liking a celebrity more because they find them attractive, but I have problems with people who evaluate/determine their taste in music on the basis of things as trivial as who is sexy and who is not. If you like Chris Brown's music (not you personally, tight) then fine, but don't tell me "oh, Chris Brown is the bessssssssst... this song is amazing... look at him, he's so FINE".
    If you genuinely enjoy someone's music, cool, but that is seperate from how they look. If you have an appreciation for art, then any consideration of a person's sexiness can be thrown out of the window...generally. In saying all this, most of my annoyance is the result of people's general inability to appreciate art. I'm a bit elitist with music ( if you couldn't tell already).

and... for real, there is no woman I would marry just because they are sexy. I wouldn't marry megan good, or Halle Berry, or any number of sexy celebrities, because I haven't met them, and I don't know them. I know, I may be taking this shit a little too literally, but with the vast majority of celebrities, my lusting doesn't go beyond "yo, she'd get it".... there are no delusions of grandeur, I promise.

and... having said all of that, I'm going to do some push-ups.....you know, I gotta keep up with Chris and em'...
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

TP, I hear what you're saying... but I didn't get that from the women who posted here... I think you may be projecting your friend's attitudes towards celebrities to the women here... I mean, it's known that tight-eyes only wants me, so Omarion and cats like that are just a fantasy for her, so I'm fine with that... and Misty is my mistress, so she knows what's up.
    test
  9. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I'd join you. lol Thats one hot ass female.
    test
  10. Teen Prodigy

Neither did I. As I said in my first or second post in this thread ( can't remember which)... nobody in this thread was irking me in that way per se. I only brought up my pet peeve about groupies because it's somewhat relevent to this thread, but I wasn't accusing any one of the posters in this thread. It was just a general statement...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.