Man there are 0 MMA fights i'm exited about....

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by OurSin, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I can care less about that garbage ppv tommorow where tito rapes forest.....

After Pacman ate up cotto for breakfast, all i can think about is how fucking bad mayweather is going to own him. I can't fucking wait for this fight.

They just announced the shogun/ machida 2 in February and i'm like

meh...

lol....

Even if brock was fighting, it was going to be another boring wrestling match......GSP is going to lay n gay the brit.....and Deigo is about to go home in a sling.......

nothing exciting to me right now in mma.....

boxing >
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

it's like saying "oh no. another boring anderson silva fight" because a couple were dull.

name one boring fight from brock. please. every single fight has been entertaining.

gsp? i think only 1 or 2 MAYBE have been somewhat boring, and 1 was because he was injured for 3 rounds.

i'm not too excited about future mma bouts, but you guys gotta stop acting like they don't do shit on the ground.
    test
  3. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

people need to stop respondin to this guy he doesnt know shit about any of these sports.. nothin, nada, zero... i was convinced at one point it was a joke but hes really serious
    test
  4. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

its not our fault that you dont really follow mma

being a dummy when it comes to sports doesnt help either
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

With the exception of fedor,Brock and silva, mma has lost a lot of its swag...I hope shogun will spark shit...too bad rampage retired...

Strike force is on right now on showtime...super 6 resumes 2morrow
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Rampage will be back. I saw like 5 seconds of him in some A-Team footage and he it shows he can't act for shit.

Without the publicity from the UFC he'll never make it as an actor.

Look at The Rock and the weak shit that he's in. Dude is better looking, more charismatic, more intelligent, more marketable and was much, much more famous than Page when he got into acting. Without actual acting skill to make the difference, Page can't do it.

Looking forward to Tito-Forrest, Penn-Sanchez and Florian-Guida. The other fights I wanted to see have been put off for now. Really wanted to see Nog v Cain.
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

One?

His first fight was boring. Both Fights with mir were boring. Fight with couture was only not boring because of couture. The Heath Herring fight was boring

i think that's pretty much all of them right?
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lol @ not really being a fan or following the sport...sure...that's why i post in here cause i'm NOT a fan...

just none of these fights are exiting, UFC rules are gay and

boxing > MMA
    test
  9. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Ionno, I'm pretty obsessed with combat sports in general. Can't wait for Machida-shogun 2 most of all, though I think Machida will probably take it legitimately this time around. Japan never fails with the NYE event. WEC is always worth watching. Strikeforce is actually sounding better and better all the time. The sengokus go way too unnoticed.

Tito-Forrest has the potential to be a good scrap, as does rumble-koscheck. kos might choose to not stand and bang the whole time, and that'd make it interesting. lil nog vs cane is going to be fucking dope. baroni will finish or be finished. marcus davis fights are always interesting.

stop with the boxing vs mma mentality for chrissakes. you act like nobody's ever been screwed in a boxing decision.
    test
  10. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

ha@ both fights with Mir were boring. The first one was an instant classic for sure.

I won't say you're not a fan, but you're a casual fan. You don't bleed combat sports, or else you'd see how endless the possibilities are. Even in boxing, it seems like you're only following the biggest names.
    test
  11. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Def a casual fan...i honestly follow MMA more than boxing.....but that's simply because there are way more high profile fights, and it's easier to follow since there are really only 3 organizations.....with one holding 95% of the talent.....

but even so...i'm a fan of technique moreso than slugfests.......after doing a little boxing training, i've become a much bigger boxing fan than i used to be......

and yeah, brocks fighs with mir were boring as fuck.......it was like brock lays on him, throws those heavy one inch arm punches.......zzzzzzz

only thing "exciting" about the first was that mir by the grace of god got that ankle lock
    test
  12. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

the first fight with mir was boring? do you even watch the fights or just look at the results?

motherucker the fight was not even 2 minutes long , unless you got severe ADD its impossible to say that fight was boring, especially since mir about got murdered with a punch to the face in the first 15 seconds of the fight and the fight ended with a kneebar!!!

lmao oooooook buddy, if youre gonna troll, try not to make it so f'n obvious k?
    test
  13. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

well well well , mr technique.... it was not an ankle lock or achilles lock, it was a kneebar

and brock didnt lay on frank, he about pounded him to death...

like i said, speak on what you know, youve shown you dont know mma...

ps- i hate brock
    test
  14. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

fuckin rumble vs koz and youre not interested?

smh, u aint no fan homey
    test
  15. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

if your a casual fan stop tryin to discuss it in a more than casual way.. I see you jumping in arguments over who's good or not, what the fuck do you even know?
    that lesnar/mir fight was good, you just don't understand anything about the sport like I say every thread your in and you continue to prove it and now admit it so why keep tryin? fall back an watch it this forum isn't for you
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

How the fuck possible to not be excited about Cung Le vs. Scott Smith, Silva vs. Belfort, and Aoki vs. Kawajiri?
    test
  17. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Man shut your faggot ass wanna be eltist pussy face up nigga

i can say whatever the fuck i want to you fucking sissy
    test
  18. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lmao @ you pussy mma fans getting mad and shit..lmao

man yall some fucking girls man....wow

how so many whiney sissies like combat sports? my god
    test
  19. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

funny thing is, i'm one of the mods who supported getting this forum in the first place

if only i knew how many whiney crybabies were fans of the sport

smfh
    test
  20. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

did u really just post those 2 things back to back?

cmon man its not looking great for your argument right now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.