Man SUMMONS UFO on Live News

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Gh0stface, Mar 31, 2013.

1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Adam Weishaupt started the Illuminated seers of Bavaria in 1776. Fact, documented and easy to access on wikipedia.

There is no illuminati now that we can prove, it is just a term conspiracy theorists use to describe the hidden hand. Which I myself do not believe to be hidden.

See how easy that is if you actually have tangible proof?
    test
  2. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

If there was no proof or evidence of anything, why would they have the need to kill hundreds of whistle blowers, researchers and witnesses? Why lie and retract original report at Roswell?
    test
  3. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

So if the "illuminati" carries out a false flag event, confiscates the evidence and covers up what happened -- you just believe what you're told and agree with their version because there is no tangible proof?
    test
  4. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Yea aliens don't exist yet we do.

Lol.....
    test
  5. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

word.. saying aliens don't exist is tantamount to saying life doesn't exist. idk where they get this weak straw man aliens = god argument. it's mathematically impossible for there not to be aliens given the scope of the universe.
    test
  6. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

I can't tell if zyclon B was trolling
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

no, at one point in time recently some men came forward saying they created the crop circles, which is true but that only accounted for a small percentage. there's been crop circles created over night which rode for miles on end right under everybody's noses and those circumstances are obviously not man man.
    you're out of your league on this so i suggest you go back to your history books instead of pretending you know it all about this matter.

dot moving? you're obviously not familiar with NASA footage.
    test
  8. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

like i said before, you can bring an idiot to knowledge but you can't make him think.
    test
  9. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

exactly.
    test
  10. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Don't know.

People.have their own beliefs and opinions.

Some people HAVE to be in a room with an "alien" or be around a certain technology that they've never seen to believe that it exist.

They could release technology that won't be released to the public 100 years from now, but, they won't.

They just release little advancements every 4 years to the public because if they released something like let's say.. flying automobiles that could go from Denver to new Zealand in under a minute, the average person wouldn't be able to operate and handle it.

That's why only highly certified people are around crazy "out of this world" technologies.

Which is why they only release a certain amount of shit to the public....

We coulda had cars in the 1940s that ran off of hydrogen and hydrogen only rather than gasoline... But.. we don't.. its 2013 and were still polluting the air with this shit..

Go.figure.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I liked this thread better when it was only 1 or 2 pages... now im lost cuz I don't feel like reading everything so im just gonna say some random shit

DISHWASHER BALLOON HAT!
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

there's no proof of aliens anywhere. ever.
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

no it's not. it's tantamount to saying aliens don't exist. nobody said aliens = god. i'm saying there's no proof of aliens anywhere. ever. and if people say they don't believe in fairy god because there's no proof, then they can't say they believe in aliens, because there's no proof.
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

not really. nobody sees anything or hears anything and for some reason crop circles only pop up over night?

i mean, seriously. you guys can't believe this shit can you? the only time the aliens try to communicate is when nobody is around or can see them, and they use the object most easily manipulated to create a picture then leave? right. makes sense.

they want to contact humans but don't want to actually contact humans.

again, there's no proof of aliens anywhere. ever.
    test
  15. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

Speaking of the footage... Many people are intentionally ignoring the key parts of the video.

- The reporter clearly goes out of his way to say "a Time and Location chosen by US (the news team)
    - The reporter basically admitted that he set out to make a "lets poke fun at the crazy man who claims he can summon UFO's" for the lulz news segment.
    - The reporter and camera man are there live and they are fucking impressed and damn near scared.
    - He calls his boss and says "ummm, we kinda need to change the story this motherfucker actually did it"

When was the last time you saw a "balloon" materialize out of nowhere in the air, fly at faster than airplane speeds, reverse directions and then vanish into nothingness?
    test
  16. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

a barnum & bailey show about 12 years ago.
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

1. closer than an airplane so obviously it appears to move faster
    2. funny how he and the other "ufo summoner" summon the same object each time.
    3. if they can really summon ufos, why can't they have them touch down?

if aliens exist, and have all this technology that is so far ahead of ours, they must be infinitely more intelligent, right? so why the fuck can a nutcase have them at his beck and call?

hmmmmm come to me aliens
    sure bob! here we are! now what?
    nothing. people saw your blip, you can fuck off now.
    ok bob! call us again whenever you want so we can hover and then fuck off!
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the Mexican government held a press conference confirming a major UFO incident to the world.

there was an incident where literally hundreds of thousands of people witnessed it. From regular joes to High ranking officials

so they held a press conference to calm the people. But they didn't try and say it didn't happen. Everyone saw it, so they confirmed it
    test
  19. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

^ They must've been all hallucinating.

Corporate media is very selective with the information they want out, and the people on the other end receiving it are crying foul that there's no evidence of any sort -- when they're being hypnotized by a handful of corporations who own all the information they get and using it to literally own their mind
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeh, it was an incident that definitely happened.

but UFO's are just unidentified. Doesn't necessarily mean aliens

there was also a call from several large nation governments to hold a world conference on UFO's because its something that cant be ignored... and could be a major security threat

UFOs are definitely out there....

but maybe its some secret corporation from earth? or something...
    test