Man SUMMONS UFO on Live News

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Gh0stface, Mar 31, 2013.

1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

It's really romantic to be so intense in ones beliefs, still, realize they are exactly that; beliefs.

There are still to this date no evidence of either God or Aliens.
    Unfortunately, because I also am curious and want to know. To know for sure, outside my personal beliefs whatever they may be. I want to know that testimonies, footage and interpretations of legends are true, though I can not know this for sure. I can only believe. I can even hope for a God to give meaning, I can hope for extraterrestrial life to make sense of the cosmos, but I can not know anything. Unfortunately we don't have any proof to this date.

Noone can say for sure that God exists.
    Noone can say for sure God does not exist.
    Noone can say for sure Aliens exist.
    Noone can say for sure Aliens do not exist.

Not without undesputable, tangible proof.

Whatever your belief may be in either direction is fine with me, telling me you know for sure is fine, but don't expect anyone to buy your story without factual proof to back it up with. This is called reason and reality.

And noone can say we will never have proof, this is also an unknown. We might have, and we may never have, time will tell.

There is only three answers here as far as I can tell:

I don't know.
    I believe, but I don't know for sure.
    I "know", but I can not prove anything.
    test
  2. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

[youtube]BZSZKGh_9kM[/youtube]

There is actual documentation for it.
    test
  3. antilluminati

Give me the time for the proof so I wont have to go through an entire 1.30 hours.

Ps. UFO is not proof. It stands for Unidentified (underlined) flying object. Which means they don't know what it is. So no proof of extraterrestrial life.

Rendlesham Forest incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see the words "unexplained" "claimed" "alleged" and "interpreted as" all over this. Shame that there is no proof of what was actually observed, and that noone knows the origin of what that was.
    test
  4. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

Comparing "God" to aliens is a retarded straw man argument.

test
  5. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Theories are logical assumptions pertaining to the explanations of facts.

The logical assumption here would be that, since we don't have anything like this shit, it must have come from somewhere else.

This happened twenty years ago. There is yet to be an aircraft made that fits that description and leaves the same signs behind as this one.
    test
  6. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

There is tons of testimony from highly respected figures such as pilots, army generals, Arizona governor, etc. however TONS of more testimony, evidence and information is being heavily suppressed... DOZENS and DOZENS of UFO researchers have died mysteriously... here is over 130 who died back in 1970s and info about the recent deaths..

Other Mysterious Deaths...Lest We Forget
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

and you believe the opposite, so...what're you really sayin here.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

crop circles are a disproven joke.

the first video showed a dot moving. yay. again, no evidence of aliens, just of something moving.
    test
  9. antilluminati

Eyewitness testimonies are not admissable as fact or proof.
    Strawman does not apply, I am not denying, I am saying both God and Aliens are unknowns as they are not proven. Therefore denial and confirming are both fallacies.

"Theories are logical assumptions pertaining to the explanations of facts."

Proof is missing, feel free to believe though. If you believe in this, and believe "truth" is being supressed, why do you have to come to a conclusion on what it was and where it was from, this is not logic, anything could have been supressed, government tech, psychadelic drugs in the water supply, any radical theory you like.

You guys might have to give up on this one. The only fact here is that there is no proof of extraterrestrial life, pretty much end of story.

UFO enthusiasts admit the truth may not be out there after all - Telegraph
    test
  10. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

All these hundreds of deaths of those investigating UFO's and witnesses are just weird coincidences? Other Mysterious Deaths...Lest We Forget

You do realize all the information that you receive is controlled by a handful of corporations, right?
    test
  11. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

The PROOF is RIGHT IN FRONT of you... but you've been conditioned to blindly dismiss anything outside the corporate paradigm which you're spoonfed on a daily basis..

Look into Phil Schneider's story...

Phil Schneider worked in government black budget projects as a structural engineer and a geologist for more than 17 years. Close to a dozen of his friends have been murdered in relation to the work they were involved in. He started going public with his information in an attempt to awaken people to what's happening behind the scenes and bring justice to the deaths of his friends. He claimed that more than 13 attempts had been made in 1995 to murder him. He's been shot at, ran off the road, and attacked physically. Before being eliminated in 1996, he made a series of speeches sharing his experiences.

This documentary explores some of the information Phil Schneider spoke about to the public in the 1990's by examining each claim in detail with expert opinions from Richard Dolan, Richard Sauder, Neil Gould and Cynthia Drayer (Phil's Ex-Wife). In this documentary you will find never before published photo's of Phil's Autopsy, documents about the Philadelphia Experiment from Oscar Schneider's files (Phil's father) and a very well explained background about Underground Bases.

Bringing you this information cost this man his life.

The last speech he made before they killed him:

test
  12. antilluminati

Did you even see my nickname dude?

I'd be making a fool out of myself if I started claiming stuff without knowledge to go with it. What I personally believe is completely irrelevant. These are facts: we do not have proof of extraterrestrial life, period. We do have a lot of unknowns, eyewitness accounts of unexplained phenomena, and we may or may not have people with hidden knowledge. But we do not have material proof to conclude that there is extraterrestrial life. I don't know if there is or not for sure, I'm just stating facts. And no matter what I'd like to believe, assume or theorize, this is what I got to deal with.
    test
  13. antilluminati

Lol, I've been conditioned?

I'm probably the most anti-everything there is, you got me all wrong my dude. I'm just not some noob youngster anymore.
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

no it's not. nobody has ever seen or had a tangible way to prove the existence of aliens, and the same with god (unless you count the bible). aliens don't exist if god doesn't exist and vice versa.

and just cuz some "high ranking officials" say they saw something and we don't have the technology doesn't mean we don't have the technology. it just means they don't know about it.

we can send a probe the size of a power wheel to mars to run for a decade but can't make a phone last longer than 6 hours? c'mon. just cuz you don't think we have the technology doesn't mean we don't.

aliens don't exist. there's no proof of them anywhere. ever.
    test
  15. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

The guy in the above video shows evidence, pictures and his mutilated hand and scars all over his body from the attack.
    test
  16. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

only a total idiot dismisses the idea of aliens nowadays given the scope of the universe.. holding on to the idea of us being the only life is like believing the earth is flat. you do realize there are 100 billion stars in each galaxy and 100 billion galaxies and that may not even be 0.001% of what's out there? lol how supremely arrogant/ignorant do you have to be claim that we're the only life?

it's easy to talk about how there is no light when you live with your head rammed deep up your ass.
    test
  17. antilluminati

Phil Schneider amounts to a cool story bro, still not admissable as proof. Theorize all you like tho, might be on to something. Then maybe not. We'll know if any proof ever comes to light.
    test
  18. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

Hundreds of researchers, witnesses being killed off... UFO crashes covered up... yeah we'll know for sure. WTF are you smoking?
    test
  19. antilluminati

test
  20. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

That's like asking you to show me direct proof of illuminati.
    test