Man SUMMONS UFO on Live News

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Gh0stface, Mar 31, 2013.

1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I see no proof and I call you out on not being able to provide them.

I have seen hundreds of youtube videos, full length documentaries, read books and seen INTERPRETATIONS of ancient imagery/scripts that claim extraterrestrial connections. But NEVER have I seen solid watertight proof.

It is an area that interests me, and I am not contesting probabilities, beliefs or subjective interpretations of circumstantial evidence. I am saying, give me the proof, and stop saying it's on me to go find it. You claim proof, show it.
    test
  2. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

seems to me like you want an alien to land at your front door step and stick a finger up your ass regarding "proof'. what do you consider proof, i'm curious?

i don't have time right now to provide you with what's already easily available over the internet but if i decide to, i'll come back later with some shit.
    test
  3. antilluminati

Proof is something that proves without a doubt aliens exist and which can not be contested. I have never seen it and I'd really like to see it.
    test
  4. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

if there's footage of a craft which is without a doubt, no question about it, not man made from Earth, what could it be?

regarding credibility, you do realize there's Nasa scientists, ex Nasa employees, government officials, different country governments, etc. who have come forth NUMEROUS times regarding the existence of alien beings, right?
    test
  5. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

i've never seen an alien, but i have seen otherworldly entities. for me, there's nothing anyone can tell me that'll cause me to disbelieve. but also no way i can make someone who hasn't had my experience believe. so i just leave it at that. that's my irrefutable evidence. i leave it to fate and the universe to provide other people with theirs. cuz there's no way in hell you'll win over a skeptic.
    test
  6. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

it's not even that i'm trying to "win over a skeptic", i just can't stand people who off the top say, "nah, they're not real". just say you don't know. typical human behavior to make a statement about something unknown to help them cope fear.
    test
  7. antilluminati

I have seen testimonies from numerous whistleblowers, unfortunately thats intangible and not proof, does not solidify fact.

Footage that is undisputedly an alien aircraft has not been produced as there are no footage that shows in detail that it is indeed a craft, then again, there is no proof that said craft is indeed extraterrestrial. So no, there is no footage out there that proves without a doubt that extraterrestrial life exists, but I am really interested in seeing it if you can produce it.

And no, I'm not a "sceptic", as I said above, I am a believer. But believing and knowing based on irrefutable evidence is completely different. I have seen unexplainable flying objects myself, but that does not mean I KNOW what it was or can prove it was extraterrestrial. My experience is also subjective, which means an objective proof is not present. So no Im not sceptic, I am realistic and try to stay sober by making a destinction between belief and what I know to be reality.
    test
  8. antilluminati

I am not saying "nah, they're not real".

I am saying it could be anything and nothing. But there is no proof that tells us there without a doubt is extraterrestrial life for a fact.

And stating fact either way is ignorance, wether you're a believer or a sceptic.
    test
  9. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

it hasn't? how do you know? because you don't believe it?
    test
  10. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

No trouble believing in a sadistic deity, but hell no, there can't be aliens and UFO's.

GTFO
    test
  11. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

[youtube]1b6WobAoTaI[/youtube]

[youtube]-4CYcp5wObs[/youtube]

2 examples out of hundreds of thousands.
    test
  12. MissAndrya

Sometimes I'll sit here for an hour or two and search alien vids.

There has to be truth in them somewhere.
    test
  13. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

i think i understand what antill is saying but i'm also convinced if there was any "proof" it would just be overlooked like the rest of the "proof" out there. it's a no win situation due to perception, belief, and interpretation.
    test
  14. MissAndrya

Valid points on both sides of the fence. I know what I saw, though, and concrete proof or not, I'm convinced they exist.
    test
  15. antilluminati

Belief shouldn't come into play when it is proof. Then it is not proof. It's the same with the bible, it is not proof of God. Proof is what you claimed in the beginning, material evidence.

I still have seen none.
    test
  16. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

in regards to God or alien beings, i don't think there will EVER be "proof" unless it's on a personal encounter/ basis.

therefore, again, it's a no win situation regardless if it's in front of your nose or not.
    test
  17. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

To the "skeptics"... Obviously if your only source of information is corporate media, no fucking shit you won't hear about it. If the evidence wasn't suppressed and hidden, then the acceptance that there is aliens would lead us into questions about how they're getting here -- and those are the type of questions that corporations DON'T want us asking because they need us depended on the current structure.

People who think that aliens coming here is impossible and crazy are just retarded. The fact that you're a conscious being, breathing and thinking is impossible and crazy. Reality itself is impossible and crazy. The fact that everything came from nothing (big bang) is impossible and crazy yet you accept it as normal because that's what you've been spoonfed but blindly dismiss anything outside of your pea sized brain.
    test
  18. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

I like ghostface.

He thinks like me.
    test
  19. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Several high-ranking and respected officials have spoken on the matter and confirmed the UFO sighting.

I don't believe the hillbillies. I don't believe the crack addicts. I believe the RAF. I believe the thousands of pilots who have flown hundreds of missions and have seen shit they believe to be well beyond our technology.
    test
  20. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

I've seen a live reptillian in person.

Gene simmons in concert.
    test