Man SUMMONS UFO on Live News

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Gh0stface, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

Lol fine act like a stupid bimbo that you probably are irl. I could care less. I bet if you look really deep into Alice's eyes you could see the back of her skull...
    test
  2. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

:lolpup:
    test
  3. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

When Einstein developed his theory of relativity, people were skeptical. Some even called bullshit on it. But you know what Einstein did? He yelled at them and called them all stupid faggots for not understanding his brilliance.

Oh wait, no he didn't. He asked them to examine his evidence. They checked the math and found out he was right.

All you can do is resort to insults because that is all you have. You call me a parrot, but the bulk of your argument is youtube videos. This is silly because what that means is you are being fed something in a video, and then poorly regurgitating it back out. Making you the ultimate parrot.

The very least you should be able to do is demonstrate your comprehension of the situation, but you fail to do that.

I have an alternate hypothesis. My hypothesis is that you are trying to make yourself feel good about yourself by not ascribing to the mainstream. The evidence to support this is two fold. The first is human nature. When a human is unable to ascribe to social norms, they look for alternatives. This is where we get alternative lifestyles from. Not the least of which is the conspiracy underground. The second supporting evidence is your actions. Anyone who disagrees with you, you insult. Any challenge towards you, you dismiss.

This is not the actions of a rational and sane human being. If what you say is true, there should be no reason why you can't back it up. Instead, you give in to paranoid schizophrenia and call conspiracy. You want their to be a conspiracy because it just makes sense. Sadly, the world doesn't work that way. The world is chaos and no one is in charge. This is a fact that scares people because nobody likes disorder. Imagining there is an NWO around the corner is a source of comfort for you.

Because it absolves you of responsibility for taking control of your own life.

Ask yourself... if you were head of the Illuminati and the Powers That Be, and you see some guy screaming about aliens... would you kill them? Of course not. Assuming what he's saying is true, nobody will take him seriously. He is a crackpot. Killing him would only bring attention to it and solidify his claims.

However, if you were the crackpot screaming about aliens, you find quick fast and in a hurry no one takes you seriously. So you cry harder. You keep crying until you're blue in the face. And then? And then you make the ultimate sacrifice in order to be taken seriously. You kill yourself and have it blamed on the government, that way it will bring attention to you and people might take you serious.

So when attention is given, things are scrutinize, the end result is... yup, this person is a crackpot.

Now, proceed to hurl insults at me. Because that's all you got.
    test
  4. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

lol @ dr. phil edit: with a vagina
    test
  5. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I am anticorporate and anticonformist. You don't know my stance on anything. I haven't brought it up. I have contested the material which I myself have seen many times before as I have interest, except I do necessery research instead of blindly accepting everything I come across, which is actually the symptoms of a corporately molded mind, think about that for a minute.

You guys are where I was ten years ago, which is why I find it easy to deconstruct, I can only guess you guys are young. After a while you have to draw the line between the knowns, the unknowns and the known unknowns, in order to know when to pull out the guns and when not to paint yourself into a corner.
    test
  6. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

teach us old wise grand master.
    test
  7. antilluminati

I still have a lot to learn myself young jedi ^^ life should be constant learning, the more I learn, the less I see I know. Life would be a bit boring if I knew everything anyway.
    test
  8. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

fair enough same here
    test
  9. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

ok alice, I didn't mean to snap on you... I laid it out for you in laymens just like you asked and it frustrated the fuck out of me how you didn't even care to read or objectively look at the evidence.
    test
  10. AliceHouse

What evidence?

Between your incoherent ramblings and your youtube videos (which as I've previously mentioned are inadmissable and only make you the very definition of a parrot, because you would be regurgitating exactly what you're fed without digesting it) you provided exactly nothing verifiable and you barely even had a point. I mean I think you're trying to say there is a massive cover up by big oil to prevent free energy to the people, but I'm pretty sure the laws of thermodynamics would want a word with you about that.

You don't even have an established idea of who the 'bad guy' in all this is. Which is the height of paranoid persecution complex. You lump all the big scary conglomerates that you don't understand into one big ball of 'conspiracy' and call it a day.

What scares me is that there are people like you on the streets.
    test
  11. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

The 'bad guy' is the interests who stand to benefit from the current structure where they parasite off everyone else.

And never mind what I said in previous post, I might as well be talking to a brick wall. You come off as a typical tard upholding corporate paradigms that were designed to rape you and parasite off you.

I could care less.. remain on your knees like the good little obidient female dog and keep sucking off your corporate masters. They limit the spectrum of acceptable thought inside your little brain since corporate media is your only source of information and you go on knighting any thought outside of it on their behalf. All you do by defending these extremely limited corporate paradigms is proudly displaying the leash they have around your neck.
    test
  12. AliceHouse

Ah, I see.

You mad that successful businessmen are being successful. You jealous.
    test
  13. antilluminati

Think it is more the fact that the system is set up for psychopaths to thrive.
    test