Man SUMMONS UFO on Live News

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Gh0stface, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

lol the world is your mirror. you do realize that's exactly what you're doing by jumping to a conclusion without even watching the video, right?
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

*sigh*

You people are so gullible.
    test
  3. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

lol. you're a parrot. every word you say is jizz from corporate media's cock drooling out your mouth
    test
  4. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

The more Alice says the more I'm convinced she's a fuckin' idiot.

Seriously.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  5. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Exactly.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  6. AliceHouse

Fine. Demonstrate for me that you have comprehensive intelligence and aren't just a regurgitation for me by illustrating your proof by writing it in your own words.

Should it be BS, it will be a platform in which for me to dissect it, leaving you cowering in fear like a hamster in a lion's den. However, if there is any merit to what you say, it will no doubt be obvious to all, yes?

My doubt is that you are unable to illustrate your points. My doubt is in that you receive audio and visual information and nod in agreement with it because bright and shiney is oh so entertaining. But when it comes to expressing what you learned, you will no doubt be at a loss because the cogs in your brain don't rotate.

Then again, it should take no effort on your part to prove me wrong. If you don't, you're clown bait.
    test
  7. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  8. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

i don't have any need to prove anything to you. no offense to you personally, but from the way you've come across in your posts... you've only demonstrated that your mind and perception is molded to such a degree that you're ready to fall on your knees and swallow the load of your corporate masters on command.

you eat up everything you're fed from the corporate/military industrial complex dictated narrative without question like an obedient serf and consequently you're unconsciously inclined to attack and ridicule anyone and anything outside of that extremely limited spectrum.

hundreds of whistleblowers and investigators have been killed for a REASON...

there is a need to keep the world dependent on the current parasitic structure. if we WERE to accept the fact that there ARE UFO's... we would start questioning how they're getting here -- and that's the LAST thing the corporations want us asking. this is why any information, research, findings pertaining to free energy is being heavily suppressed. this is why Nicola Tesla's work was immediately confiscated.. along with many others under "National Security"...

the corporate/banking/military industrial complex interests need the world dependent on oil. if we were to utilize other forms of energy, and have the means to provide free, unlimited energy -- this is a DIRECT THREAT to the current structure. Free energy = abundance = choice = freedom.

they have vested interested in keeping the world completely depended upon oil because scarcity = dependence = control.

if you're sincerely interested and not being a mindless serf, then here are some things for you to consider.

the scientist who spilled the beans to Jesse at the beginning of the episode literally dropped dead 2 days after the interview. he's among DOZENS and DOZENS of people who have died mysteriously in connection to this.

also look into Phil Schneider who has worked in government black budget projects as a structural engineer and a geologist for more than 17 years.

Close to a dozen of his friends have been murdered in relation to the work they were involved in. He started going public with his information in an attempt to awaken people to what's happening behind the scenes and bring justice to the deaths of his friends. He claimed that more than 13 attempts had been made in 1995 to murder him. He's been shot at, ran off the road, and attacked physically. Before being eliminated in 1996, he made a series of speeches sharing his experiences.

Watch this vid... he shows all of his scars, his missing fingers as a result of what happened and also real evidence of alien material that he had been able to get his hands on...

bringing this information to you COST THIS MAN HIS LIFE... so the least that you can do is give him your 60 minutes..

test
  9. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

test
  10. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

the fact of the matter is your corporate molded mind wouldn't REGISTER any proof even if you were holding it. all you can do is ignore the shit I posted and act like a total retard. it's ironic you have that name because you sound like the perfect slave subject of the corporate media psy op programs which have long been declassified & admitted.

lol "antilluminati" when you're taking it directly up the ass from them and going as far as to defend their paradigms. the pre-programmed parrot shit that you keep regurgitating without even assessing any of the information only demonstrates how tight the "illuminati" got their leash around your neck, and how much of an obedient little bitch that you are.

here's your condition perfectly described to you:

test
  11. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

For one conspiracy the government can completely suffocate the media.

For the next conspiracy theory the government cant police a cable show no one watches, thats solely about the information the government is trying to suppress and has to go round killing scientists.
    test
  12. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

Why would they need to police it if no one is watching or giving a fuck?
    test
  13. AliceHouse

[​IMG]

He means the 'conspiracy' changes to fit your need. Your make believe idea of government is whatever you want it to be.
    test
  14. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

where's your response to the challenge?
    test
  15. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

nah, not mad, just calling you out on being a corny hypocrite.
    test
  16. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

don't even pay the stupid bitch any attention. i put her on ignore.
    test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Bitches dont go on ignore.
    They go on dick.
    test
  18. AliceHouse

Phil Schneider is well known for fabricating stories. His claims of attempts on his life, his past employment, and ideas of extraterrestrials are all bupkiss. He wasn't assassinated, he inadvertantly killed himself from autoeroticasphyxiation.
    test
  19. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

Lol spoken like a typical boring parrot. Your every nuance is probably pre-programmed too. You ever think for yourself or you feel safer having your pedophile Uncle Sam do your thinking for you? You obviously didn't watch the video and see the autopsy.
    test
  20. AliceHouse

I didn't watch the video because I told you to put it in your own words to demonstrate your understanding of the subject. Now I'm asking you to cite legitimate sources.

You can't, because there are none.

There is nothing you can school me on when it comes to conspiracy theories. I've been on this hitch before you were a twinkle in your father's reproductive organs.
    test