Man SUMMONS UFO on Live News

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Gh0stface, Mar 31, 2013.

1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Update on the Moscow pyramid:

"Moscow Pyramid UFO Video has building in it that was demolished in 2007, the Rossiya hotel and is a CGI Hoax"
    test
  2. antilluminati

No, I am posting explainations that expose hoaxes, in one instance an admitted one. None of these are considered believable or taken seriously by any scientific researchers, the moscow one's were the nearest because they were so well made. Even if any of your footage would come up as unexplained, they would be exactly that, unexplained, which do not equal to what is considered proof.

And thats where you fail to deliver. As there is no material proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life out there on the internet, which makes this whole discussion pointless. You have failed repeatedly, which also makes me question if intelligent life is even on the other side of this very message board.

Mrs. channeling messages through cropcircles and the youtube noobs.
    test
  3. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

test
  4. antilluminati

Apparently not, as you keep continously drawing conclusions by speculating on the unknown, many instances not even the unknown but the poorly researched which is in fact no longer unknowns, and calling it proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life.

All images in cavepaintings and religious icons can be absolutely anything, a symbol of the heavenly, or who's to say the belief that comets, shooting stars or other phenomena in the sky hasn't been interpreted as vessils for eons? The idea of travelling spacemen could be as old as man himself, and still have been unproven as far as we know.

Any classified military aircraft would be covered up and silenced, thats how its done, it still wouldnt automatically mean extraterrestrials have made advanced technology, it could also mean its man made but hidden from the public. It is not an unusual theory that technology is being slowly released and milked for profit.

There are many theories out there. It is completely irrelevant what I myself believe in as it holds no relevance in a discussion about undesputable, material and absolute proof.

Which again, has not been presented to you, me or the rest of the public.

All you have is speculation, some questionmarks and a lot of bullshit which would never prove intelligent extraterrestrial life as a undesputable fact in a scientific court. And thats the whole thread wrapped up in a nutshell.
    test
  5. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

it hasn't? how do you know?
    test
  6. antilluminati

Because I am able to percieve, and able to do the simplest research in the world by looking at the status quo when it comes to the quest for intelligent extraterrestrial life. As it stands the file is labeled "unsolved" in the international community as no proof has been submitted that confirms intelligent extraterrestrial life as a fact. Everyone knows this, it is common knowledge. And pretty much not up for discussion unless you have something you can submit to the world community that PROVES otherwise, and a theoretical assumption wont cut it, even if it based on non verified material.

Period.
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    test
  8. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Just read this thread... *ahem*

THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE!
    test
  9. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you.

i'll admit zyclon and antii haven't gotten the "proof" they want but since that statement, my main point is YOU DON'T KNOW if it's out there. zyclon is saying for certain on some stupid shit.
    test
  10. AliceHouse

I was being sarcastic.

You're an idiot.

But yes, Boondocks. And Dick Cheney.
    test
  11. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

i'm pretty confident i'm extremely smarter than you.

you listen to ICP for crying out loud. :funny:
    test
  12. AliceHouse

ICP? You mean those two high school drop outs? Yeah, they must be stupid, what have they ever done?

Except maybe that whole hustle and flow thing where they rap. I mean, lots of people rap. But literally nobody has ever gone platinum without a major record contract. Which arguably make them the best musicians ever. Evenetually leading them to establish their own damn record company.

Then there is their wrestling career. Maybe they weren't WWE champions, but in a post-WWE age, they have managed to fund and produce the successful Juggalo Championship League.

They've stared in three movies. Not just movies, but ones they made. As in they didn't have to play by anyone's rules and got to actually have fun. (In their first movie, all of 2 Dope's lines were improved.)

Then there is the Gathering of the Juggalos. Which is kind of like Woodstock. Except with rap and rock and metal. And pro wrestling. And barbecue. And every modern drug and alcohol pouring like milk and honey. And a carnival complete with ferris wheel and roller coaster. Oh yeah, dynamite. And helecopter rides. I mean... how many concerts do you know that give you the chance to ride in a helecopter? None.

Then of course, there is the Juggalo family. It's not a fanbase, it's a family base, which will go on for generations. There is nothing short of the freemasons themselves that instill such altruistic loyalties and benevolence amongst members. But this also has them marked as a gang by the FBI. Now, mind you, an entire subculture is watched and monitored by the FBI. No other subculture is. Not the metalheads, not the bling blingers, not the goths or the emos, and certainly not the Beibermaniacs.

The Juggalos. Keep in mind, NWA was only carefully watched by the FBI. They never started a gang or was labelled a gang. No where else in the history of hip-hop, or music for that matter, does this ever occur. Not the Dead Heads of the Grateful Deads, nor the KISS army can possibly compare.

This makes ICP literally THE most gangsta of all gangsta rappers.

What have you accomplished with your life?
    test
  13. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

jesus fuckin' christ are you serious?

you can't be serious.
    test
  14. AliceHouse

test
  15. antilluminati

There you go.

If your point is YOU DON'T KNOW, it applies to everything, the aboinable snowman, atlantis, everything, still is no proof. And the abscence of evidence is not proof of abscense or presence, it is proof of neither being established fact.

And please, it's cringeworthy with the "smarter/holier than thou" crap, covetousness and pride has never led anyone down the right path :S
    test
  16. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

please stop feeding the troll.
    test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  18. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

oh for the love of God will you shut the fuck up.

don't tell me about "cringeworthy" shit when your bitch ass is calling other people names in an discussion, you fuckin' dork.

"look at me, my name is antilluminati tee hee!"

fuck outta here.
    test
  19. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

Starve the troll till he dies.
    test
  20. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

see what happens when Nom says Milo is one of his fav posters? smh

'scust
    test