Man SUMMONS UFO on Live News

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Gh0stface, Mar 31, 2013.

1. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

or was it a question about who 'this guy' in my post was? 'lol. who.' was a bit confusing. if it was who 'this guy' was referring to. it was the guy in the opening post of this thread. if he can summon ufo's at will, he should definitely get himself an easy million.
    test
  2. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Way off in that you don't even research the material you are presenting. You posted "proof" which was completely rediculous. And now you are posting a video from Hessdalen, which is just a couple hours drive from my house, and which has been repeatedly debunked:

- UFO-mysteriet løst i Hessdalen -adressa.no

I will translate for you:

Headline:

"UFO mystery solved in Hessdalen"

"We now know that the phenomenon occurs in a combustion process, where the main part consists of oxygen and nitrogen, and we have made ​​calculations showing that the element sodium are involved in the process. In other words, a physical phenomenon - and the strange thing is that it happens in many ways, reminiscent of the processes involved in the so-called pulsars (neutron stars) and the black holes far out in space. But here in the valley, this happens right above our heads, just a few hundred meters above the ground. A simplified description of the phenomenon is that we are dealing with a type of "mini-stars", where the element burns in our own atmosphere"

"It is radio astronomy and the use of a highly sensitive radar that has made it possible to determine this. Researchers using does the same methods that astrophysicists have at their disposal when it calculates what substances the stars far out in space is composed of, and the processes that take place there.

- When an element burns, allocates a "fingerprint" which can be traced by the use of optical spectral analysis, by taking the light of combustion through a prism and see how it puts itself in the "rainbow" that occur on the other side.

Using computers, we can then analyze this light spectrum and say what kind of element that burns, and here in Hessdalen, we have now found that the element sodium is in the combustion process, the bulk of which is oxygen and nitrogen, said Gitle Hauge"

"What triggers the phenomenon?
    One of the major issues that researchers face is how to find explanations for that "something" in the Hessdalen teeth process. What triggers the phenomenon, and where's the energy source that keeps The Hessdalen Phenomenon (THP) alive? Perhaps the answer lies in the ground, in terms of the right substances that may be present in certain forms precisely in Hessdalen. The area is known for a very wide range of minerals and metals, and Gitle Hauge describes the valley as a giant "chemistry laboratory" in this respect.
    "

Once again you give me material which you have done absolutely no in depth researh into. You claim "proof" out of skimming claims and dubious youtube footage which you haven't bothered looking into the sources and researched further. You are the kind of rediculous claimster which make anyone who seriously want to discuss theories of the unknown look bad, and are the reason people who believe in the mysteries are on the recieving end of ridicule.

Twice now you have been schooled for being ignorant, a noob and pseudo"scientifical". Three strikes and you're out, go ahead, make my day ^^
    test
  3. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

sorry but i'm still laughing at the fact you think all crop circles are created by men overnight.
    test
  4. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

and based on my opinion of science, i do?

:comeoneson:
    test
  5. Halloween Jack

[​IMG]
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  7. antilluminati

What do I think exactly?

There is no proof that they are made by any aliens. And also, the laughing stock is you for thinking some new age random female is channeling messages through them. Idiot.
    test
  8. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

the mystery remains.
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Yes. :)
    test
  11. Halloween Jack

Lol. yea, my bad i was asking who should go win a million dollars. seeing as how the thread got pretty side tracked lol.
    test
  12. Halloween Jack

pot<kettle. ;]
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

There you go. :)
    test
  14. Halloween Jack

my point exactly. we're one in the same, toots.

:manikpanic:
    test
  15. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

there is proof something supernatural is happening in regards to crop circles. again, mile wide crop circles being made overnight under the noses of people.

you're calling me names now? yeah, you're mad.
    test
  16. Gh0stface

Gh0stface Member

More footage for the "skeptics"

test
  17. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

^^smh

it's not proof because it's not on the news.

:funny:
    test
  18. antilluminati

No, there is no proof. And simply you saying there is, is not going to make you being able to will it into existence. You are saying that because something is partly unexplained, it somehow is accepted as proof and therefore a makes a theory factual. You don't know what proof means, which you have made literaly painstakingly obvious to everyone.

I differ, mad is a term I would like to throw back into your court:

"mad
    /mad/
    Adjective
    Mentally ill; insane: "he felt as if he were going mad".
    (of a person, conduct, or an idea) Extremely foolish or ill-advised: "he had some mad idea"."
    test
  19. antilluminati

The colombian one:

"The alleged Colombia pyramid UFO footage was a fake created by a YouTube user Mr Jouss from Spain just for fun. He later confessed the hoax and how he did it in his own blogspot, he revealed the pyramid was CGI created by him over a video taped in his terrace, then he added the TV Caracol logo and also another audio from a UFO report, the result was a commotion on the internet. Mr Jouss embarrassed confessed the hoax in his blogspot asking for forgiveness for the mess created. He also posted a new video in YouTube explaining how he created the hoax but unfortunately he had to remove this video due to a notification of a legal sue from TV Caracol for slandering using their logo and unauthorized audios, but the confession remains in the blogspot ending the story. "

The russian one:

Well, this is an old one, many claim it unexplained though most dismiss it as a good hoax as well. Most unfortunately it points to cgi, as we have 1. which is in bright daylight in a city with millions, no witnesses and one (or I cant remember if it was a second one made) recording of this unexplained object. and 2. in nightime, same scenario, and wow, same source. So no cigar, as it is dubious at best, and yes, far off from being proof of absolutely anything.

Yet again, why do you guys even bother trying. There is no proof, at best you find something shite, and which is miles and miles away from being proof of anything, especially not proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life.

You guys really suck at this game.
    test
  20. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

not really. all you're doing is posting your own take or somebody else's take on the provided info. doesn't mean it's true :funny:
    test