Man SUMMONS UFO on Live News

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Gh0stface, Mar 31, 2013.

1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

You did lose, as this discussion of ours was based on the fact that there has never been any official proof presented to the public eye that confirms that intelligent extraterrestrial life exists. No opinion, this is objective truth and a shared knowledge by anyone. You'd like to bend the definition of what proof is into fitting with your agenda, but this is not possible without replacing the word proof with a lesser empirical term, thus it not being proof anymore.

"sufficient proof" is what we are talking about, I don't care who conveys it.

Extraterrestrial life - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"No widely accepted evidence of extraterrestrial life has been found; however, various controversial claims have been made.[14] Beliefs that some unidentified flying objects are of extraterrestrial origin (see Extraterrestrial hypothesis),[15] along with claims of alien abduction,[16] are dismissed by most scientists. Most UFO sightings are explained either as sightings of Earth-based aircraft or known astronomical objects, or as hoaxes.[17]
    In November 2011, the White House released an official response to two petitions asking the U.S. government to acknowledge formally that aliens have visited Earth and to disclose any intentional withholding of government interactions with extraterrestrial beings. According to the response, "The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race."[18][19] Also, according to the response, there is "no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."[18][19] The response further noted that efforts, like SETI, the Kepler space telescope and the NASA Mars rover, continue looking for signs of life. The response noted "odds are pretty high" that there may be life on other planets but "the odds of us making contact with any of them—especially any intelligent ones—are extremely small, given the distances involved."[18][19]"

Doesnt matter if you try to discredit the source, the source is based on what is known to the public and therefore conveyed as official proof. This is why I say you lose this argument. And your retort will therefore be futile, unless you present officially accepted proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life. Splash ^^
    test
  2. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

test
  3. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

incorrect.

1) the source is biased.

2) stuff that is known to the public is filtered.

3) there's a lot of stuff not known to the public. intentionally.
    test
  4. antilluminati

a) The sources are on both sides of the fence and this is based on all material that has been publicly submitted to scientific scrutiny, which also is the material that you are able to get your hands on plus much more.

b) You don't have insight into this except word of mouth and speculation.

c.) You don't have insight into this except word of mouth and speculation.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh no, you didn't..
    test
  7. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

yes. yes i did.

:obamafuckit:
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Placed on my charlatan list. ;)
    test
  9. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

you know, my friend, by placing me on that list, you have now gone from identifying the pack, to becoming one of it's most prominent members. congrats.

:cheesin:
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

That's odd, I don't even fit the base criteria to be considered... *shrugs*
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

you goin to hale nawww!!
    test
  12. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

this guy should really go for the james randi educational foundation one million dollar paranormal challenge. easy money.
    test
  13. antilluminati

btw. read your article, then did the necessary research in order to verify its authenticity and found the most rediculous story:

http://ufos.about.com/b/2009/11/30/claims-by-bulgaria-contact-with-aliens.htm

"Taking the claims a step beyond, the paper has also reported that scientists in that country are in the process of deciphering pictograms which were included in crop circles created by aliens in response to 30 questions asked by government authorities.

The report did not say how the scientists communicated their questions to the aliens"

Then I found this:

http://www.plovdivmedia.com/18284.html and discussion here: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1976112/pg1

translations give away the reason why the guy might lose his job:

"Lachezar Filipov was born on January 26, 1953. He graduated from the Physics Department of the Moscow University. From 1995 he was deputy director of the Space Research Institute at BAS. Two days ago he scandalized the public by publication in "Novinar" which participated in research which allegedly involved asking questions of extraterrestrial intelligence.

- Professor Filipov, after announcing that you have participated in research in which you were asking questions of extraterrestrial intelligence there arose a conflict between you and the scientific community. How did this story impact you?

- After the news was released about the research in which I participated, the government proved very concerned, and showed aggressive behavior towards the academy. I was also crucified by my colleagues and the Bulgarian society. But by contrast, I received about 15 e-mails from abroad. Strongly interested in my work was the Chinese Academy of Sciences, as they also have an interest in crop circles, which suggest that they are the work of human hands. (They are strange shapes in grain fields found in different places in the world - Ed.) This foreign interest indicates that only in the country is this theme anathema. After the news conference, BAS colleagues who worked with me on this, retreated. On the first day after the incident, a petition was started to have me removed from the post of Deputy Director of the Space Research Institute. They claimed that I was dishonoring science."

then it goes on:

"- Tell us, what exactly was this experiment?

- First I want to point out that it was not the Institute of Space Research of the Academy which had dealt with the examination of these crop circles. Three years ago, I offered an opportunity to examine the work of Mariana Vezneva. She is believed to be the first and so far only one in the world able to read information in crop circles, and can have a dialog with their creators. These circles appear all around the world, and disappear after a certain period. This year, from May to June circles occurred at around 150 places in all the land. Even in Bulgaria was such circles in wheat fields in Dobrudja and Rila mountains, but we have decided that it is just trampled grass and we mow them.

Surrounding Mz. Vezneva is a group of doctors, linguists, a fringe society that is interested in this topic. That reputation did not bother me. I was told that group had for over 6-7 years worked on these circles and found that there are symbols which contain certain information. It is said that there is one that foretells the end of the world in 2012, the dangers of global warming and the threat of an asteroid impact. These are things we investigate within science. For me I noticed that her ideas were turned into the core inspiration of several sects that believe in the apocalypse. This motivated me to get involved in this "game", but not to fall completely under the spell of such sects as it is on the verge of superstition. I offered to talk to some of my colleagues - physicists, astronomers, to participate in this group. Late last year I suggested to Mz Vezdeva that she interpret all those crop circle diagrams that appear all over the globe, and ask some questions of the creators of these circles."

...End of the world in 2012, nice one.

So in a nutshell you are claiming proof on the basis that some superstitial scientist has been taking a woman seriously who claims she can read crop circles and communicate with e.t.'s. Though nothing is verifiable, another quote:

" How exactly does Ms Vezneva contact the creators of these pictograms?

- To me it as a phenomenon is not entirely clear to me. She falls into a trance, receives impulses from above or below, I do not know which it is. "

You are a joke mate, and you just proved an important point, though I suspect it will go in one ear and out the other. But for anyone else, do research and don't be gullable.
    test
  14. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

eh, for every "fact" there will always be somebody trying to discredit it. you should know this.
    test
  15. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

ironic much?
    test
  16. antilluminati

So you do claim this as factual proof then. smh
    test
  17. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

do you not see what i'm getting at?
    test
  18. antilluminati

absolutely not, you are way off.
    test
  19. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

way off what?

[youtube]ADTL69ch6fI[/youtube]
    test
  20. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

in response to your rep Halloween Jack. james randi. anyone who can demonstrate paranormal powers wins a million dollars.
    test