man madden be just taking shit to far.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

man fuck colts. shit really aint even fair. peyton manning is ridiculous wit his accuracy. and wayne and harrison catch errything. but that aint the worst part of the colts. its DALLAS CLARK. yes the fucking most faggot TE in the game period. he catches over ERRYBODY. nigga i put champ baily on that nigga just to see. somehow clark jumps and catches erry got damn ball.
    test
  2. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

the Colts defense is ass though.. Pass defense is damn near non-existent son.. u gotta work twice as hard just to stop niggas from scoring. I swear... Hail Mary they asses all day and you're comin out with an W... Manning is an animal though.

I use the Seahawks or the Patriots when i'm tryna go hardbody on niggas.
    test
  3. Premize Prod

thats why against the colts i pick the bengals or redskins. high offense and just battle it out with scoring. cuz tey cant stop shit. and you can stop them for shit. so fuck it.

but i noticed weak niggas always pick colts cuz they are the best team on the game. most cats that use colts cant win wit no one else. i can win wit pretty much any team in the game.
    test
  4. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

knowing the "skill" and luck of the PC your QB would probably fumble the ball when the ball is snapped.
    test
  5. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Right now, I'm in the first season with the Bears. I play both NCAA Football and Madden and I import the rookies from NCAA everytime I get a draft. So far I'm 7-0. And honestly it's not because of Grossman, he just got injured in the last game and he's out for 3 weeks. He's got 12 TD and 9 INT for about 1500 yards. Benson Ain't shit, he's my starting RB, he won the position in the preseason. 680 yards for 9 TDs (nominated for RB of the year). I still use Jones as a 3rd down back and he's in for my 3rd and long downs (About 200 yards rushing and 150 yards receiving with 5 TDs Total).

But Honestly, If it wasn't for my Defense and Special teams, I'd probably be 3-4. Although I've beaten teams by about 35 points on average, it's because of great field position from the D. All my DBs and Safeties got at least 2 interceptions, and that's with Vasher as a Nickelback. My D-Line is all Pro-Bowl so far.

Urlacher had one game with 10 tackles, 1 Int for a touchdown, 1 FR for a touchdown, 2 FFs and 2 Sacks. I won that game 21-6. Urlacher scored two TDs, and Vasher returned an INT for a touchdown, so my offense was gone. That was the last game I played and it was just sick.

I play on All-Madden and the running game is stiff for me. I'mma draft a dope RB next year or trade Benson and Jones for Reggie Bush and a 1st/2nd round pick in the offseason.

On another note, we be playing Madden so much I'm surprised we got time to make beats.

Pz
    test
  6. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

all madden is getting to easy.. i score 30-40 everytime now too..

now i gotta step it up get on the net..
    test
  7. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

wooooooooooooooooooooo dallas clark is that NIGGA

run a flank with that boy and its a WRAP....TOUCHDOWN..........duke is like 6'7......ofcourse he gonna catch over niggaz

and that hail marry bullshit.........nah, u can try that if u want ozone...........i'll just run "prevent"and force you to lob it out with 3 niggaz
    test
  8. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

defending a lob is easy as fuck.. lmao.. back off of harrison... get a lil zone goin.. (but dont do it until they at the midfield ish cause harrison will burn you) and press L1 to smack that shit down.. dont ever go for INT when they lob.. shit doesnt happen often unless its underthrown..

and prevent defense is ehhh.. i just run a two man under and zone a DE or something out.. cause them hitches and screens to WR's are almost always open.. and i dont think ud be able to run a prevent.. my rushing always leaves me in managable 2nd and 3rd downs..
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

yeah the screens be open, I cover those manually with the olb

its actually forcin the screen, and I get the open field tackle........
    test
  10. Premize Prod

NEVER back off a reciever. that is a madden rule. lol. once you get more deeper into the game you learn tricks and shit. if someone backs off your reciever you can hot route to a quick slant inside. and throw that shit as soon as you hike. and the CB will be out of position ERRy time. trust me there is no way to stop it ifyou back off.

the best thing to do is bump recievers. thats wat i do. zone defense sucks becuase it leave the deep ball and middle of the field open.
    test
  11. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

yeah.. but if the Dline get there.. there is no way u can hang on to the ball for a long time to wait for the route to develop..

never back off a reciever?? well im a zone heavy defense.. different scenario here.. u slant that pass right into my olb's..

or if u man and back up.. u can do that shit where u click the corner and do taht R1/L1 so they anticipate slants or outs.. and they cheat and undercut the route.. but i only do that when i aint got much field to cover.. cause i ahte giving up big gains over the top..
    test
  12. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

lol.. omg.. last years madden was SOOOO easy to defend the pass.. that i would be the corner myself.. and bate the qb to quick throw by being off the wr.. then i would just run up and int for a td... id have atleast 4 or 5 manual picks a game in the 06 madden...
    test
  13. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

is it just me or is the cpu difficulties easier than 06

sdizzle take that shit off rookie or play someone decent, you try and pass like that and its getting picked off

I just picked up 07 this afternoon so I haven't played it much, I hate the new kicking thing but other than that its so much better than 06
    test
  14. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

yeah im still playin 06.. need to pick up 07.

but have played a lil bit.. and cpu difficulties is much easier.. u can go over the top with ease..
    test
  15. *EnCoRe*

*EnCoRe* Shitty Ass Avatars!

haha thanks for the tips... bout 2 fuck my roomates up 2night
    test
  16. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

check this...i'm up 17-10 at the beginning of the 4th quarter. Next thing you know Griese throws an interception, scoring drive, they score a touch down on a Chris Chambers reception where his speed must've been like 300 cuz there's no way anyone could catch up with him.

So off to OT. I win the toss...and for some weird reason Hester muff's the kick return picks it up, my drive starts on my own 7 yard line. I drive all the way to the opponents 20 yard line and what happens?!?! The fuckin camera shifts, so I didn't know what the fuck is happening. The camera focuses on the RB "C-Benson" I call a regular dive play. With the camera still on him I figure the camera will reset when I snap the ball...I snap the ball and I see it says fumble before the ball even got to Benson and luckily my O-line recovers it. Kick a field goal and I win the game, only because the CPU was pullin some slick shit...Anyone had a glitch like this?

Pz
    test
  17. Dely

Dely In The Trap

urb is garbage .. i beat that nicca like 9-10 times .. he beat me once and think he GOD now
    test
  18. urban_tactics

lmao@ this nigga...........son i shut ur offense down in the last game we played.......the only TD u got was off a bullshit ass interception u got while i was in the red zone

silence nigga....u not beatin me anymore.........go get a new team.......seattle is trash
    test
  19. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

My Girl Is Gettin Me Xbox Live For Christmas... Be Ready -_-
    test
  20. urban_tactics

man we on ps2.........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.