man madden be just taking shit to far.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

nah....u gettin sacked......
    test
  2. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

hell no, then its a touchdown when a pass is completed thats that impatient defense
    test
  3. urban_tactics

well if that happens, then i'ma switch to 3-4 defense and start harrassin the FUCK out your QB and start forcin some turnovers........

or a quick dime with man lock and my free safety stalking.....

and if u wanna run, i'll just shut ya ass down with the 5-2 defense......

nighty night
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

lol@sdizzle. your not good homey. you just said 2 things in this thread that anyone that plays madden would know your wrong.

anyways@nova. nigga madden made the play action stupid as hell in 07. if someone does Any type of blitz during a PA it takes the qb wayyy to fucking long to throw the ball. youll get sacked almost errytime.

@urb. none of that shit will work on my for the sijple fact i have a patented offensive youve never played. everyone one of my plays are called from the 4 recievers 1 running back. and i audible according to your defense. against any type of blitz and im going to deep to dereck mason or clayton.

anytype of of zone im gonna throw to todd heap in the middle. if you do a 3 4 or a quarter or dime imma run up hte gut wit jamal lewis who's break tackle is 97 so all it takes is one highlight stick to your Mlb who might slip through cuz our center is weak and im goin at least 9yards.

see my game is vicious. i play madden for real. im not quite ready to be sponsered tourney player but ill get there.
    test
  5. urban_tactics

nigga it only take 1 quarter to figure out the 3 weak ass audibles u got just by hearing what your QB says and its a wrap for u too.....blitz that ass repeatedly, have 4 defenders and i control middle linebacker and watch your qb vision..........too easy.....u losin......if u start feelin brawlic and start runnin, nickel that ass up, crash the line and run "prevent" for your long conversions

its a wrap for them boys......u catchin an L
    test
  6. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

i was 24-2 online b4 i sold my system like a week ago...

damn, i feel like coppin a system just to embarrass u and urb
    test
  7. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

man, im still playin 06..

to me, taht shit better than 07... my defense in 07 is ass... the kick off returns n shit happen way too often... and why did they still not fix blockin on punt returns? and they hall of fame is ass compared to the superstar mode..

other than that, i like the new audible system.. and the RB features... thats bout it..
    test
  8. Premize Prod

lol nigga thats the weaksest shit ive ever heard.

for 1 there are 5 audibles.

2. dog i RARely use the play i audible to. i change my routes according to your defense.

3. the qb says the same shit on every play lol.

4. like i said if u blitz someones open and he's getting the ball. if you crash the line imma go deep.

your defense is no match for my knowledge for the game. ANY defense you choose i know how to beat it. i know every defense on the game and its holes.

and ravens are the only team that can run the 46 normal effectively. and most ppl dont even nkow how to use tha tshit or play against it. i run the 46 and lock down everything.

and if you dont play on the safety against me and blitz your really fucked.

step ya game up
    test
  9. Premize Prod

@sdizzle. wateva man. i dont believe shit your saying. you just fucking asked me why i didnt knee the ball at my 40 when anyone who knows anything about football would know that answer.
    test
  10. urban_tactics

the QB say different shit errytime a certain audible is called, pay attention to that shit next time u play and u will notice that shit....cant be that big of a difference between ps2 and gaybox......

LB blitzes........DBs and safeties fall back ...........while i take care of whats goin on from scrimmage to the 1st D marker........i dont depend on the CPU son....i do all the work myself

so it would be a wrap for you and them weak ass ravens.......ya'll would never score.....better go ask dely.......shut that nigga offense DOWN and he was usin the damn seahawks.......i kno i can easily destroy the ravens offense......

QB vision be tellin on niggaz....its over now
    test
  11. urban_tactics

all u gotta do is get an adapter son.......
    test
  12. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

^^do u gotta pay monthly??
    test
  13. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

test
  14. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

haha, me and my brother were just talking about this shit. Wild shit just happening.

Do y'all be fumbling a lot too? Shit, we had a combined 7 fumbles last time we played against each other. Madden needs to step their game up got damnit!
    test
  15. urban_tactics

i mean its coo in a sense for shit to keep u on ya toes.....but it doesnt have to be so damn obvious..........
    test
  16. Premize Prod

lol the light dont tell on niggas. you can hold r2 and just press the reciever and the light switches to em lol. u dont gotta hike it wit the light on em.

and maybe you didnt understand that having 4 recievers and a runningback you have no one to blitz. only person that can blitz is the mlb and that would leave my back open for a pass play.

ravens offense is actually good. i use todd heap as 4th reciever. moore has a jump over 97. so all igotta do is lobb the ball up. derek mason is one of the best recievers on the game. lewis break tackle is 97. cased close.

mcnair is rated 90.
    test
  17. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

dam i cant wait for 2k to come back.....

nfl 2k9 here we come!
    test
  18. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

^^i just press L2 A(xbox) X(ps2) and its down the center..so no one read my eye vision.. but that idea is a good one, gonna try that... guess im to used to 06..

and in 4 recievers.. i like to be in a zone.. and try to get my DE's to get to the QB as fast as possible and have u get the ball out as fast as possible n hopefully have u make a mistake or i just run a strike 2 deep zone and be the MLB...

and i am the chargers/bengals, i move the ball most efficient with those clubs.. specially the chargers.. LT is a beast..

gotta get this online adapter and start smashin/get smashed..
    test
  19. urban_tactics

peyton manning vision is so wide, nigga might as well not even have qb vision.....his shit is ridiculous son.......thats why i use the colts.....u cant tell who i'm throwin to cuz that nigga vision is goin off the sides of the screen and shit
    test
  20. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

yeah.. him and brady.. forgot about that, the only thing they dont cover is the flats... i never be a team over 90... that was like a cardinal sin for us.. but in 07.. every teams rating is over 80..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.