man madden be just taking shit to far.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

i swear madden be bullshittin when you about to beat a nigga. specially online. the most unrealistic bullshit be happenin.

i was up by 5 fucking points. 4th quater 1minute left. im like on my 40 yard line. so im doin what im suppose to. runnin the ball. get a lil closer for field goal position.

tell me why in the fuck i called a simple dive. as soon as i hiked the ball a mufucka bust through my line and cracked my qb before he could even hand it off. fumbled, and returned it all the way for a TD.

man and bullshit like this happens all the time in the fourth quarter.

fortunetly with my skill i still came back and won. but im sayin. give me a break.
    test
  2. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

why didn't u knee the ball?
    test
  3. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

lmao

I've noticed that about Madden too.. it's more fair when i'm playing with my niggas, but when I play the PC that shit be cheating like a muthafucka..

in the 4th quarter, especially in the last 2 min's.. the QB's just automatically start completing every fuckin pass. Them muhfucka's never miss, and the running backs always seem to break for big gains, and mad niggas be fumbling, especially in close games. I'm convinced they specifically tweaked it like that so games have more "clutch moments." I HATE that shit

i'm still a beast tho

anyone with Madden on their PC, get at the kid "OzoneTheGreat" is the tag
    test
  4. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

lol i was thinkin the same thing
    test
  5. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

kneeing the ball is pansy shit its a video game not the fuckin super bowl
    test
  6. Premize Prod

take a guess. if he has 3 timeouts. and im on my 40. why in the hell would i knee the ball?
    test
  7. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

All Madden.... thats all i gotta say.

Switch your difficulty, it'll save you ALOT less headaches
    test
  8. Premize Prod

i only play online and when i play offline of course its all madden. who the hell plays anything less. but online its all pro. so yea they be doing some amazing shit.
    test
  9. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

YEah Blood

me and my brother was speaking on this shit last night, because we play on the same team, and I swear the CPU be cheating, esp at the 4th computer , they always make a comeback towards the end and it be a nail biter type game , coming down to the crucial field goal or over time and shit.
    test
  10. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

say fuckin word
    test
  11. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

cuz i said so...

:)

lol

anyways... even if ur trying to run the clock down.. u should have still prolly thrown, knowing how easy it is to complete passes in madden
    test
  12. Premize Prod

^if your playing someone weak yea. but if your playing me i shut that passing bullshit down. and the run actually. shit i shutall that bullshit down.

and i avg 2 picks a game
    test
  13. Premize Prod

but if you give a mufucka all day back there that pass will eat ya ass up just like in real life. gotta put pressure on that mufucka
    test
  14. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

lmao

LAST NIGHT

im playin my nigga, i'm winnin by like 8 points with 7 seconds left in the game. im at my 3 yard line, i had the falcons so im bullshittin instead of runnin out the ball, i was gonna air the bitch out and run the score up (thats how we play)

so vick gets sacked, safety with 1 second left on the game clock.

why did i kick the safety punt and this mothafucka ran it back to win the game?

fuckin made me mad, that homefield advantage shit be workin for real.
    test
  15. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

lol.. id merk u kid... seriously...

shit.. u pick ur team.. im be like the cardinals or the 49ers and ill win still :)
    test
  16. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

son....

tell me how i was up 28 - 7 at the half............i throw my patented outside slants to the outside straight BANGIN on this cat......

then the 4th quarter start....and i'm fumblin punts.......and fumblin kick offs......nigga returnin them shits on me.......his DE's all the sudden be faster than my fuckin RB's........7 ppl bustin through my line WITH the pinch slide selected......straight up bullshit son...

and i swear i started 5 games in a row where they picked off on me in the opening drive from INDSIDE the end zone and run it back on me for 105 yards....it be some bullshit dawg forreal.....i'm 2 - 2......i always lose cuz of some bullshit when i play online, its like CPU assist is on in that shit or somethin......

i was garbage last week because i wasnt understanding the concept of the QB vision shit, but now that i do, niggaz aint fukkin wit me and the colts.....
    test
  17. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

its easy as hell to intercept the ball in madden passing more than running is a huge mistake a real common mistake too i smash on everyone and i play less than everyone
    test
  18. Bash

Bash New Member

man every game be cheating especially NBA games god damn lol
    test
  19. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

nah....u can run if u want...i just run goal line D with zones and if u aint got no RBs in the back field, or they no where near hand off/pitch distance, i call an audible.....

so cats dont get no runs on me.......better stick to passin homey.......but those will get picked off too.....
    test
  20. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

lol what if someone called a play action ud be doomed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.