man im such a fucking idiot. FUCK. god damnit fuck me man i suck.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Ben Official, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

god damn...

tonight i got off work at 11 30 and went for my usual after work workout.

i saw these 2 INSANELY fine chicks on the upper level on ellipticals that i was starin at on and off while i was working out, thinkin if i should approach them or not

i was doin the swiss ball shoulder press when out of nowhere they come approach me and start lifting with me and shit, this was at the end of my routine when i was fuckin exhausted.

anyways i talked to them for a minute then i kinda walked away to do another lift real quick and kinda blew them off without thinking about it.

these chicks were fuckin FINE AS FUCK!! one of them LITERALLY had the nicest ass i have EVER seen on a white chick, i swear to god. and i have ridiculously high standards.

i went over to do the flat bench thinking they would be there when i went back in that area but they werent... they must think im gay or something do to my unintentional blowing them off.

ive never seen them before at that hour, i can only hope they are there tomorrow or anytime for that matter when im there

but my question.... should i approach them again or did i totally fuck it up? from their perspective it probly looked like i wasnt interested and just wanted to workout and not have anyone bother me... but i didnt mean it like that at all

ive been hitting myself all night. lol what should i tell them if i see them again?? or did i fuck it up beyond repair?

i dont have the illest pimp game in the world as u can clearly see lol.
    test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

the sun'll come out tomorrow
    bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun
    just thinking about tomorrow,
    clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, til there's none

But seriously it's not the end of the world. All it means is most likely next time you see them you have to initiate the conversation. Just slip something in there about how "you're sorry if you came off as a jerk" and something about you being dumb (chicks love that) and you'll be fine. But don't make it too crazy to where they start thinking you really are a jerk and dumb. Cause then you'll come off as some self-loathing loser. Get it?
    test
  3. Ben Official

hahaha yea i get it
    test
  4. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

How do you even know they're interested?

They came over and started lifted in the same area?

Ionno.....If I was interested in them, then I'd go up and introduce myself and start talking with them.
    test
  5. Ben Official

nah nah nah

they came and lifted with me...

heres how it went

i was over by the stairs from the upper level resting in between sets and saw them out of the corner of my eye coming down the stairs... i heard one whisper "wait until he looks at us psst psst psst" then they came down and acted real funny right in front of me

then they came up to me and commented on how strong i was and said something like "wow 35 pounds! i can only do 7 and a half! your strong!" and she came up to my face and was like "here lets do this together! 1...2....3....etc...10!" then we small talked for a minute... believe me i KNEW they were interested. theres certain times when you can tell they make it too obvious. then they turned to eachother and started talking quietly to eachother with their backs slightly towards me and i went off to do another lift real quick since i was doing supersets thinking they would be waiting for me but i think they thought i just walked away and wasnt interested. what i should have said is "hold up a minute ill be back in a sec" but i wasnt thinking and tired and just walked away hahahahahah

im a fuckin idiot man.

but fuck it... went there today and they werent there im not gunna sweat it... it was a dope opportunity i fucked up but there will be more... i just hope i see them there again... they were WHOAAA so fine hahha..perfect 10s.
    test
  6. Ben Official

hahaah if they came and just lifted in the same area and didnt say shit to me i wouldnt have made this thread... that would be pretty gay
    test
  7. SW1FT

SW1FT New Member

once a girl gives u the signs shes intrested, as a guy, ur supposed to be on that, u cant juz leave nd come bak trynna spit at her, feel me???

but if u ever see her again in the gym, ur ass better leave the gym wit her number nd a feel of that booty =]
    test
  8. Ben Official

haha yea man honnestly i have no idea what i was thinkin walkin away like that expecting them to be waiting for me

the only excuse i can think of is my exhaustion lol... but im not a man of excuses i just fucked up.... i can only hope i see them again

i been goin there everyday wearin my skin tight underarmor shirts trying to show off my sexy man chest but havent seen them there yet hahaha
    test
  9. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Nah, you can never fuck up beyond repair..

I used to do that shit all the time because my natural additude is on some "I'm better then you" shit...unintentionally tho..Must've been some defence mechanism I picked up when I was younger...

But by hitting them up if you see them again, you wont look like some ol' desperate gym rat...

Just a dood that hit them up casually..didn't even have to force it into once session...

You'll be fine....if you ever see them again.
    test
  10. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

u got them right where u want them...
    test
  11. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

nowhere to be seen?
    test
  12. Ben Official

test
  13. Legacy Weapon

Legacy Weapon New Member

"FUCK. god damnit fuck me man"

^maybe thats your problem?
    test
  14. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Fuck that shit. Next time you see them, just go back at your leisure and chat to them like nothing ever happened. So what if you left? You're a man. You had other shit to do. They'll respect that, trust it. If anything, you have a much better chance now than if you stayed for like five minutes until shit got awkwous.
    test
  15. Ben Official

yeah thats what ill most likely end up doing.
    test
  16. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Ive done that more than a few times bro...worst time tho...there was a chick that worked in the same building I did...of course I noticed her a million times, she was BAD...so bad actally that I would've never guessed the bitch gave me a second look...but one day I'm sittin outside of work on break and she's outside too, I see her get up and she comes over and sits next to me...says hi and so on and so on and we get into convo then BAM my phone rings...I, obviously not thinking, answer it and I just naturally walk away from people when I'm on the phone...I tell her I'll be off the phone in a second and to hold up...

I walk inside still on the phone carrying on with a friend about nothin, just bullshittin...still on the phone I wonder back to my department then I hang up and it was like a brick that hit me in the dome...OH SHIT THE BABE!!

I kinda rush back to where we were sittin and the girl is gone...look around and I see her walking away...next time I seen her I said "hey wassup" or somethin like that and the bitch just shrugs her shoulders like ehhh wit that "you fucked up" look on her face

then I got fired like the next week and never seen her again lol...fuckin life man!

Nah, but if you see those bitches again just ask em how they're doin...and if you dont see em, I'm sure there are more bad bitches at the gym
    test
  17. trifle

trifle New Member

Are you fucking serious? You must be a virgin.
    test
  18. trifle

trifle New Member

This is how I see it. They saw that you were only using 35 pounds, doesn't matter what the exercise was. They saw you on a fucking swiss ball to do your shoulder presses. They figured that you were gay and they had a new friend.
    test
  19. Ben Official

lol no theres a lot of shoulder presses i do, the one on the swiss ball is so it works on balance as well.

i also do the incline and than the straight back one with 45's.

im not macho man but im decently ripped and girls think im sexy.
    test
  20. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

im guessing you never seen em since
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.