man get the F-CK out of here - BOLT is the greatest OLYMPIAN EVER

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

Is that your only rebut? That I'm mad? Spoken like a truly ignorant niggra. I disagree with you, so I must be mad right? I feel sorry for any kid unfortunate enough to be sired by you dude. You old ass heifer.

I already addressed the 8 medals thing. Besides, it is a wholly inconsequential and irrational point. So what if he participated in 8 events? Grown ass battle rapper. Stfu.
    test
  2. ESPN Deportes

ESPN Deportes ¡Viva Atleticos!

Being worn thin from a schedule when your longest-lasting event is approx. 44 seconds is different from the fatigue of a swimmer whose shortest event is approx. 54 seconds.

Different muscle fibers (fast vs. slow twitch) are being used.

Comparing Phelps and Lochte's efforts as a means to say Bolt should add the 400 is flawed. It's impacting the body in a different way.

Do you still not want to acknowledge the point of recovery phase being longer in sprinting?
    test
  3. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

I wish we could somehow ban Fatbon from this thread. He's the only one failing to make any sense.
    test
  4. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

That doesn't mean it's impossible, just that they don't have the drive to do it.

Florence Joyner for the US medaled in the 100, 200 and 4x400 all the in same Olympics.

Why can't Bolt do it? If he is the "greatest Olympian ever".
    test
  5. ESPN Deportes

ESPN Deportes ¡Viva Atleticos!

Michael Johnson himself probably couldn't make Jamaica a bronze medal threat.

FloJo had the luxury of the USA consistently producing strong 400m help to get her to that medal.

Bolt CAN do it and said he would if Jamaica could surround him with a contending squad.
    test
  6. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

No one ever said it's impossible. Why would he need to run it though? To satisfy naysayers such as yourself? Like the Brahman said also, very weak Jamaican field in the 400m.

And Flo Jo? Really......
    test
  7. SiegeSupreme

He's already missed his chance tbh. This is the first time anyone's ever had a chance to compete with the US in the 4x4.

No Wariner, no Merritt, an Angelo Taylor who didn't make the finals of the Olympics.

If US still wins this year's 4x4 other countries should just accept the fact that they have no chance and immediately focus on other events
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Writeous is a fool

Those averages are distorted by the fact that a runner isn't stopped and starting every 100 meters when they run the 400 lmao

U think if a runner was able to maintain top speed for 400 meters they would be running 44 seconds ? Lol

Bolts split for the 4X100 last Olympics was like 9.16 if I'm not mistaken

And that's still starting with a jog
    test
  9. SiegeSupreme

The fuck? Have you ever ran a relay in your life?

"9.16 and thats still starting with a jog".

The only reason his time is that fast is BECAUSE he's starting with a jog, The initial jog shaves a few meters off and allows them to start building up speed. Their time doesn't start until they have full control of the baton, so after the handoff.

You really think a human can run close to 9 flat on their own??
    test
  10. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

Fastest 400m times this year:

iaaf.org - 2012 Toplists 400 m - o

Looks like the US's only competition this year will be the Bahamas.
    test
  11. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

Listen you grown ass nobody

You still aint answer my question... what top male swimmer has done 8 events before phelps???

Lol@ you must be mad cause you disagree with me

Nah nigga, you mad cause you in here talkin bout battlerap lmaoooooo
    :comeoneson::comeoneson:

:drakecheese:
    test
  12. Z. Spitwell

If you was white you'd be red

But since you blurple, you still blurple
    :hmmmm:
    test
  13. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

I've already answered that question you old ass battle rapping failure :funny:

But again, I can see that you are struggling with comprehension. Blame your folks, not me.

qplosin
    test
  14. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

What do you mean by this? This is a loaded question and I would hope this discussion was more intelligent than having individual ask loaded questions.

I have never even spoken about whether a sprinter or swimmer requires more recovery time.

Again, I really do not care about the opinions of RM members. I will defer to the athlete. Usain Bolt himself says he can and that he wants to at the very least compete in the 4 x 400 relay.

All of that other stuff you're talking about means nothing. If the athlete says he is capable of attempting rare greatness, then I will defer to him.

Before Phelps went for 8, they said it was unthinkable.

Carl Lewis also says Bolt should go for the 400 rather than attempt long jump, because it is "easier" to go for the 400. Those are Carl Lewis's words, not random RM members.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  15. Z. Spitwell

test
  16. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Appeal to authourity.
    test
  17. Writeous

Writeous Loose Leaf Bruce Lee

I know it's not humanly possible for a runner to maintain a certain speed. I just used averages cause it was the easiest to thing to do, you would need some sort of calculus equation to truly get what he's running at a certain distance. But what does that have to do with the fact of it being a sprint? You must have never ran a 400 before.
    test
  18. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

:funny: :funny: :funny:
    test
  19. SiegeSupreme

400 is definately a sprint. If you jog at any point in the 400, you've lost.

Just because it isn't "top speed" doesn't mean it isn't a sprint. These runners are running at 95% of their top speed for an entire lap. Scientists have proven that a human without an abundance of adrenaline can't maintain a top-speed sprint for over 300 meters. I think they marked the limit at like 330. That means a top-speed sprint for 330 meters leaves the runner physical unable to complete the last 70 meters.

Anyway these guys run about 11s per 100. That's the top speed of most high school sprinters.
    test
  20. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

umm, that was my point u fuckin idiot

LMAOOO

ur obviously 2 stupid to see my point when addressing writeous' post
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.