Making purple drank from pills?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Mike Theory, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Theory

Mike Theory baked as shit

apparently you can make purple drank from extracting the codeine from pills using coffee filters (to separate it from the paracetamol) but is this method safe? just getting it from pills sounds kinda sketchy
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

to put things in perspective, i dont think getting high on purple drank is too safe let alone making it via chemical extraction processes with coffee filters at home. Erowid.com has some good info you should check out that site and see if there is methods, they are pretty informative and should give you an idea of how to put this plan in action.

I just smoke weed and sometimes eat mushrooms.
    test
  3. mykul199

mykul199 New Member

yea you can, its called cold water extraction... you need codiene pills ofcourse.. which u can get from docs (tylenol3, tylenol4) also "purple drank" has premothozyne in it (phinergin).. its a substance that settles your stomach and keeps you from feeling nauesa's because codiene is really hard on your stomach. It's also a pill u can get from your doc, but you wouldnt extract it.. just take it in pill form with the drink
    test
  4. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

xxxxxxxxxxx
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

purple drank is gay and will make you like boys

stick with weed
    test
  6. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

i remember when i first tried shrooms for my first time. man o man, i thought the curtains in my room were talking to me an my monitor melting!! hahaha awesome high i tell ya.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.