Making Beats With Samples?

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Rewind, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

omfg.... lol... dumb mee.... lol...
    test
  2. joint helix

joint helix New Member

lol, yeah, i was going to mention the fit option. syntax beat me too it.
    test
  3. doctah

doctah I know how to do that...

I'm not a beat maker or anything - but I never liked that "fit to ticks" thing b/c it takes away the ability to play with the pitch. To each his own I guess...
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

must be a time compressor.........
    test
  5. method 4

method 4 New Member

is there any programs that work like Recyle, I was wanting to know if there was a program that worked like recyle, like how you can set the loop points and how it goes in and find the hit points, but i want it to be able to save as a wav file not a rex2 file. is there any program that well do this?
    test
  6. urban_tactics

the only other way that i kno of is to set it up as a soundfont....and that will take even longer....i dont kno how u can consolidate several wav files (all with hit points) and still have it as a wav format....i dont think its possible.......
    test
  7. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

dont pull that "net" bullshit on me. i dont even be on the net like that. loops are corny, period. it takes a fuck of a loop for me to not chop shit...cuz it jus sounds better to me...an half the time when i find a loop...it usually has a vocal sample in it, so i throw it on the hook an chop for the main part of the beat.

im tired of hearin the same old gay excuses for u nerds on here...u all sit at home wit ur fruity loops an mp3s to sample, an ur tellin me looping is ok, an u dont have to chop all the time. that ain the fuckin point...i know that...if a loop is dope...an theres no way to flip it, then loop it...add shit...watever. but yahl jus sit here an stretch it in frutiy loops over some sthitty ass tr 808 drums an call it dope. thats fuckin garbage..i doubt duke even knows how to chop. thats wat makes me say fuck loopin...cuz thats all you fuckin do...that and synth and keyboards.
    test
  8. urban_tactics

^ who is this towards?

aint no fuckin nerds around this way homey....all i did was tell ya ass the truth....cats aint tryin to hear that on the street....we loop when we feel like loopin and u tryin to sit here and tell ME that loopin is wrong.....get off that high horse dawg....and quit usin that creativiy bullshit as a crutch....fuck creativity.....u dont get no points for that EXCEPT on the NET........u the prime example why so many mafuckaz is wack......cuz ya'll concentrate on the WRONG THINGS......and swear u kno every damn thing....just fall the fuck back and admit ur wrong......for all we kno u prolly a college student in a DORM with a PC and a lil bit of equipment and think u doin somethin HUH?.....lol....fall back dawg....
    test
  9. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

no...im not using creativity as an excuse to chop all the time

like i said...if the loop is dope to the point where choppin it wont make it doper, then loop it

but cats is looping EVERY fucking beat...plain lazy and uncreative....unskillful as well...cuz i kno some of you arnt duin it cuz u jus plain simple dont know how..
    test
  10. clorq

clorq New Member

Everyone is right. I win!
    test
  11. FREEZYSHOP

FREEZYSHOP LEEFREEZY

Everywhere I F.u.c.k.i.n Go.......... Theres A Debate!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.