Making beats while using substances....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by BPINCdef, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasty Chopz

Nasty Chopz ••••••

fuck x... dont need it, dont want it
    test
  2. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

What about adderall and shit? I know many people I know use that to stay up and concentrated for school or all-night study crams and shit - so i feel like itd help when making a beat but of course never tried but my homie has, dont know if he made a beat on it though cuz if you take it too late in the day your simply not sleeping
    test
  3. Auditory

Auditory New Member

Ecstacy is extremely popular here in diego. No drug will kill you in moderation. I do Ex probably once every 2 months. Its not that big a deal really. You wanna know what will really fuck you up is some Ex and some Bacardi or vodka or Henecy...Wooooooooo you will be OOONNN ONE. Or an eighth of some potent ass shrooms leave you in another dimension. Shrooms are my favorite drug.

If you haven't tried something, how can you have an opinion about it?
    test
  4. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

adderall...

my shit
    test
  5. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

Shrooms are my favorite to, but I use shrooms seriously, thats a spiritual drug, not to be played around with in my opinion. And by the way for all who don't know, shrooms is along the lines of marijuana when it comes to safety, shrooms are harmless, can't overdose, and has never killed anyone, same as weed. I don't fuck with the synthetics like X and all that other ish, only that natural shit. Shrooms will really make u feel like ur inside the music, to intense for me when im making beats. I'll stick to weed when it comes to producing. I don't fuck with the synthetics like X and all that other ish, only that natural shit.
    test
  6. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

damn at how many dudes pop pills. i cudnt see myself makina beat drunk, id be too goofy, cuz i get too happy wen im drunk. and ive never been high before, so cudnt say
    test
  7. Definit

Definit Based.

i actually like to bust in some Roids, get all my vains pumped up and just get DOWN!...get amped the fuck up with some adderall and chug two rockstars simultaniously...now thats a muthafuckin Crunk ass beat session....i can seriously get my whole work out session done for the week...and make around 50 beats in the next 2 days worth......

then i rest up...on the 3rd day...get up...listin thru my 40-50 beats...and then improvise and clean up my top 25 beats over the rest of the week...

this all while workin 10 hr shifts at the mill 6 days a week....spending time with my girl...and also fitting in time for me to do some writting lyrics seein as my alter ego is an Emcee aswell...as a producer...

1ne up.
    test
  8. *EnCoRe*

*EnCoRe* Shitty Ass Avatars!

beats come out fucked up when im high...... i can LISTEN to music and b in the zone.. i jus cant make it
    test
  9. SIKC

SIKC Sikc Productionz

pop a thizz do a beat and it'll be hyphy as hell, but yea bro's right that thizz'll kill you, dont fuck wit it too much
    test
  10. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

I made a beat rollin balls once and that shit was all lovy dubby.. some gay shit.. ahahha.. buncha spanish guitars adn shit... drugs definately put u in different moods.. i'm definately sober gober.. don't like to make beats while i'm on anything.. i'm drug free now!!!
    test
  11. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

dont use it. i cant even make a beat if my mind aint clear..
    test
  12. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

test
  13. SenorSnatchFace

SenorSnatchFace New Member

I dont fuck with drugs, only work when I'm sober, I swear some of you guys are mad sleazy
    test
  14. Loud Enuff

Loud Enuff Loud Enuff Productions

test
  15. Auditory

Auditory New Member

yeah i feel u on the spiritual tip. Shrooms take away all your instincts that have been programmed into your brain by the routine of life and society and give you the Basic truth about life. This one time i went to a party on an eighth of shrooms (I was the only one shroomin) and some bitches walked in and my homie's like daaamn peep them out. I looked at them and all they looked like to me was the female sex of these weird creatures that inhabited this little planet that lay in this little universe. And then it tripped me out even more that i was that same type of creature. My attraction and urge to mate with them was completely out the window, i just saw them for what they really were. I don't know that stuff is really really crazy ass shit, you look at everything from this completely different point of view. This other time I saw myself standing next to myself, ill probably never forget that one

Shrooms are safer then Ex and PCP and shit but defenently would not say there as safe as marijauna. If you start fucking with more then an eighth your really in for some shit. I've been on the brink of insanity where i started losing touch of all reality. I love shrooms though...i feel bad for people that go through there whole life without ever seeing those things
    test
  16. Nasty Chopz

Nasty Chopz ••••••

eat a quarter of cubensis and make a beat
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.