Make your Ultimate 2008 Predictions

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Mac Sabbath, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yes... He hit him with multiple leg shots that Nog didn't check whatsoever. Inside leg kicks... Even hit 'em in his ribs... And yes, they were connecting within combinations that opened up his hands...

And Nog didn't look "in it" because he said when he got hit with a few of Mir's punches early on, it changed his whole gameplan because Mir had "heavy hands"... Go watch the press conference...

False, because I still didn't say Nog's overall stand up was better... I said it was still close... Kicks open up the striking as a whole... Hands start going down... You think...

I'm not saying that was Nog's A game but to credit the fight completely on Nog being washed up shows a HEAVY bias when right before the fight, nobody was talking about him being washed up... Becoming "washed up" doesn't happen in a span of a fight.... Everyone still thought Nog was gonna pull it out no matter what. And he didn't. I think Mir last night could've beat Nog on his "A GAME"... I don't think it was as far off from his A game as a lotta ya'll are claiming tho'... Nog's brought his A-game and got pummelled in the past as well... He just clenched 'n took it to the ground. HE DIDN'T TRY THAT WITH MIR... Is it coincidence that Mir happens to be one of thee most dangerous ground fighters he's ever fought? Hmmm...
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

people were saying nog's washed up? lol wow. i did not catch that. that is pretty dumb.

i think it would have been a little bit different if nog fought as well as he has in the past, but even then i think mir would give him problems with the way he fought last night.
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ Exactly... That's my point.... Go up through the last few threads and go read what some of these people are saying...
    test
  4. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

nog is only 32 hes not washed up but he looked more out of shape than ive ever seen him and his last few fights have been unimpressive , sylvia was exciting but not impressive to me
    test
  5. Ben Official

all i can say is i really, really, really like mir right now. he impressed me so much in that fight. before i was a huge doubter. everyone in my gym was, and i dont know of a single one who doubts him now. he really proved he can come back big time in this fight. he jumped up a lot in my book
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I felt he was back the moment he tapped out Hardonk. I could tell he was focused again after that fight...
    test
  7. Ben Official

he didn't look too great in the lesnar fight.. although he appeared to be in better shape than he was against nog
    test
  8. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Lesnar got way too excited
    test
  9. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

nobody is saying nog is washed up in those terms but this faggot whos on mirs dick, he flips anything you say so he can think hes right.
    test
  10. jayoo

who said i talk to all the ufc fighters? i said before every ufc i ask my friend what his opinion is AND ANY FIGHTERS HES SPOKE WITH.. how does that come back to me saying i talk and am friends with all ufc fighters? you twist everything to make you look like your right and whats pathetic is i think you know you do this too and yet you keep doing it.

whats even funnier is you act like these guys are marilyn monroe, the untouchables.. they're everyday people like the rest of the world, they just get in an octagon an fight for their money. that comment alone makes me look at you like a fuckin idiot. ben official takes up bjj if im thinkin of the right person? hes probably even been in the gym with fighters, or is that unbelievable as well? lmao you are such a tool.
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I don't think it's that he didn't look great. I think Lesnar is going to do that against almost anybody... His strength, speed, explosiveness... He can do that to practically whoever he wants...
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Hmmm.... Let's see... Must I quote you? Is your memory that bad?

Idiot.... "OTHER UFC FIGHTS ALSO THINK NOG IS WASHED UP" I'd like you to name some that have said anything of that nature... Ummm... Again, you must've forgot...

And I have trained with fighters as well. So your point is? And I wasn't talking about Ben Official... I'm talking about you... Don't try to use him as your scapegoat...

And I never said these guys are "Marilyn Monroe"... Moron... One of my boys trains with Matt Hamill and says he's a regular ass du'... What's your point? I've trained BJJ as well... And again, I obviously have more MMA knowledge than you....
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Idiot.... "OTHER UFC FIGHTS ALSO THINK NOG IS WASHED UP" I'd like you to name some that have said anything of that nature... Ummm... Again, you must've forgot...

And I have trained with fighters as well. So your point is? And I wasn't talking about Ben Official... I'm talking about you... Don't try to use him as your scapegoat...

And I never said these guys are "Marilyn Monroe"... Moron... One of my boys trains with Matt Hamill and says he's a regular ass du'... What's your point? I've trained BJJ as well... And again, I obviously have more MMA knowledge than you....
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Flips? Hmmm... Sorry, but you really really must have a snails brain of a memory... I only use the words you put out to prove my point that you are a complete imbecile when it comes to MMA

Hope you at least have the reading ability that will allow you to realize how ignorant you look....
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

test
  19. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

I'll do this when I get back from my little vacation. I'm just checking in now to see the reactions to ufc 92.

damn@ me picking Rashad and Mir. I even said on another forum "Mir will put Nog on the ground and do something from there. I know Nog's never been stopped, but there's a first time for everything."

and I've read some people making excuses such as bad stoppage, which is silly. The guy was wobbly getting up. Mir was showing him too much respect if anything by not beating him silly after the first come knockdowns. Great stoppage.
    test
  20. jayoo

at that point i was saying shit to make you mad... which.. apparently worked, you have what 8-9 posts in a 20 minute span?? lmao god knows what you said i only clicked to view the last post, have fun living a lie
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.