Mainly Looking for producers to work with, but...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Damaged Andy, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Damaged Andy

Damaged Andy New Member

I'm also looking to diversify my catalog of music and support other emcees, make some good connections, but mainly looking for producers to work on a 4/5 song, 4 EP project I'm trying drop this year.

I'm from Richmond, VA, and my lyrics took a back seat to my job the last few years. During this time, I barely wrote or recorded much, but I did release a concept album called Psycosis in 2011 that got some minor recognition. My job was working for a local arts/culture mag in marketing/sales, making it unethical to push my music. It did however teach me valuable lessons on how to peak the interest of writers. Also, my relationship with the mag I worked for is still solid, so I'm pretty sure they'd be a shoe in for some coverage.

My name is an homage to HipHop for being a sort of footlocker for my daily struggle. It was inspired by this old line I spit in a song I did way back. The line was about building another human from my character flaws.

I'll be posting some samples in the proper forums. My styles def on some underground/lyrics-first/metaphysical/wordsmith shit. battle rap is something I'm always down for, so I'll be jumping into contests.

I assisted in running the mags Twitter page to nearly 15k followers, so I never really used my own. I just made a twitter account yesterday. @broken_token I'll follow back till the end of the month, but come February, I'll have conditions.

That's about it. Hit me up about whatever.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Hey, welcome to RM.. I'd suggest you took a peek into Audio Emcee Hookups part of the board.. :)
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Damaged Andy

Damaged Andy New Member

Did already. I was cool with trolls. I'm not cool with all the cats who have my email address. Y'all should look into that
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

In that case, paging the purply goddess @L u c y for assistance.
    test
  5. Damaged Andy

Damaged Andy New Member

thanks buddy
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Yw, anytime. :)
    test
  7. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

First of all, welcome to the site.

Secondly, who got your email address or how? Did you give it out on here or something? I don't think it's in your profile page if you click on your profile.
    test
  8. Damaged Andy

Damaged Andy New Member

Im not sure. I got two chatboxes in my email. One of them was from a strange name. The other was a dude (Keith/Kevin) who said something to the effect of "24F feeling naughty." lol.

It was within hours of posting this thread, completely out of the ordinary, and I didn't have any other internet activity that day. My antivirus software was acting a little wacky. Figured it was safe to assume that was the case.
    test