Magazine - WEEK 8

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Clawz, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clawz

Clawz House

I. WEEK IN REVIEW (Clawz)
    II. BATTLE BREAKDOWN (Got Life?)
    III. TOP 5 VERSES (Vigil)
    IV. TOP 5 SEGMENTS (Vigil)
    V. VOTER OF THE WEEK (Clawz)
    VI. THE SHIT LIST (Got Life?)
    VII. INTERVIEW WITH VIGIL (Noib Da Mutt)
    VIII. FINAL THOUGHTS (Clawz)
    test
  2. Clawz

Clawz House

Week in Review​

by Clawz​

Let’s kick off this week with the...

Top 5 Quotes of the Week​

The Championship Match provided some well-deserved entertainment this week, as Runna DaMille (26-6) faced off against J O O K (16-2) as both emcees battled to a 4-4 draw. The tie-breaking vote, cast by Black Beard, sparked no controversy, as it featured an ACSII drawing of an Anime version of himself making a facial expression, and not much else. To better understand this emoticon, here is an artists rendition of the composite profile in order to better demonstrate exactly what DIC Gets Gully is telling us.

[​IMG]

I think that’s a vote for Tekneek. In order to keep up with this rapidly expanding demographic of voters, the RSTL has hired a translator for such newcomers as AceZWylD, because I don’t speak fuckin’ Klingon.

In the Contender Match, controversy was brewing, as Vigil (17-10) moved on past Nique (17-4) and Pain (16-10) in a match that ranged between 2-1-1 to 2-3-1, depending on votes DQ’d or not. Overall, the consensus is that the end result was:

[​IMG]

As far as I’m concerned, as new head mod, and Rikoshay suggested this to me on AIM, Mods are no longer allowed to DQ votes. Mods will hide unhidden votes, but will not DQ votes unless specifically requested by a member of that battle. This basically makes it the equivalent of having to call 9-1-1. If you like being tied to a poll and gangbanged, we won’t interfere. Furthermore, Mods cannot DQ votes in their own battles, they have to request it like a normal member to upper mods. The whole keeping people out of each others battles has gotten out of hand as well, so that shit has been curbed, you can’t keep people out of your battles. Mods can DQ on the grounds of bias, but that is on a weekly, by vote, case-by-case basis. This isn’t a knock on Vigil, he appropriately DQ’d the right votes, but social perceptions don’t respond well in these situations, even to correct decision-making, and these new rules are based on several incidents over the past few weeks/months, that are now being addressed.

Moving onto the Blue Division Title Match, Tekneek (67-28) defeated Urizen (11-7) by a tally of 5-1, in spite of Tek going off on Erokladon’s vote for Urizen, responding to criticism by rhetorically asking him

Tek don’t fuck around, he’ll do anything to win. Don’t believe me? Check out Tekneek in this week’s latest Survivor episode:

[​IMG]

Harsh. In the Red Division Title Match, veteran Ribonuclease (6-2) shutout returnee Furl (6-3) by a margin of 7-0. Furl unfortunately floundered this fabulously fortuitous find, forsaking flourishing fame for folly, failing to face a formidable foe for fifteen frivolous lines feebly forces faltering feedback from fellow fighters.

[​IMG]

Outside the bracket matches, Pent uP (27-10) took his 3-way against Erokladon (0-0) and Prcize (0-0) by a score of 3-0-0, with the only DQ’d vote being for Pent uP anyways (Tek was the only one to capitalize on the extra point incentive offered).

The Got Life? (16-10) versus Malosovich (52-16) match narrowly avoided a fiasco, and once all the dust and DQ’s had settled, the match ended up a 5-5 draw with both emcees recording a win. Got Life? posted a novel breakdown of every vote in their battle, to which Malo responded “You aren’t flip flopping anymore and you certainly aren’t doing it in my fucking match […] I’m not having the mods exploited again.” Eventually mods flip flopped and conceded a tie.

Blackbeard (1-0), aka DIC Gets Gully, put his money where his mouth is by shutting out and shutting up self-professed rival Simon X. Caesar (0-0), aka Insense, as the battle of the aliases favored the former as he took the match 4-0. DIC certainly didn’t opt for the humble approach, stating that “I understand I can be too complex at times”, although more likely having a complex, aka A Narcissistic One.

Solid voter turnout spurned a nice matchup between Noib Da Mutt (37-13) and Lola Cruez II (3-4), as the former took the battle 7-4, slowly inching closer towards the 40+ Win milestone. I didn’t read the verses, but I know Lola’s ended with the line “Hooker with a penis”, which might have turned some voters off (and possibly some voters on).

The always tabloid-friendly Jersey Emcee (1-0) made a strong return, defeating veteran Young Jayo (0-0), better known as TRAP, as the two long-standing RSTLers locked horns in a 5-3 bout. Ever the primadonna, JE conceded that he recycled his verse due to alcoholic intake on the weekend, despite the ability to post between Monday and Thursday, as well as calling out certain voters, saying that “Pent up...you can suck my dick you fag fuck...you like my writing...its ok to admit...and your hate vote was cute” and that “Riko...i dont know kid...as much as you hate me and vote against me EVERY SINGLE time im in the league […]your the only ma'fucka besides my homie Jook that inspires to bless your leauge...so keep finding ways to call my verse whack...and i'll keep droppin' hotness...”.

[​IMG]

Elsewhere, Tha DQ (6-6) stomped all over newcomer Gamebit (0-0) by a tally of 6-1, as the femcee returned her record to .500. Meanwhile, Lost Prophet (17-7) took a no-show win and signed out.

Entering the league this week include two-time Champion Atheist (36-10), uber-veteran Cigma (25-5), Kryptical (3-1), and a bunch of other people no one cares about.

And that is the week in review.
    test
  3. Clawz

Clawz House

Battle Breakdown

by Got Life?​

So here are the breakdowns, if you feel that they’re a little short this week, oh well…feel free to take the job and try doing it b
    etter…

Tha_DQ vs Gamebit

Tha DQ wrote a rather bland story about a pregnant woman as she is crammed onto a train and taken to a concentration camp where she is degraded and her unborn child killed. While this could have been easily one of the top verses, the way she portrayed it, most people suffered through reading it. As for Gamebit he wrote an obscure piece about suicidal failure and Spartacus. Both writers really fell short of what they could have done with the topics they approached.

Jersey Emcee vs Young Jayo

Jersey recycled a piece that didn’t approach any of the topics presented and had several flaws as the repetitive emcee scraped by this week. He managed to scrape by because Trap just didn’t put in the effort needed to expand his free write verse into something that actually captivated the voters. This was not really an impressive match-up by any means.

Noib vs Lola

Yea so Lola wrote some bdsm weird fetish nonsense that struggled to remain coherent. Noib dropped a verse about a very disgruntled bank teller who undermines a bank robber and ends up getting thrown into jail himself. Neither really impressed anyone that stopped by the battle.

Dic vs Insense

This was actually one of the better battles this week and the votes don’t give a fair account of how close this was, but yea…Dic wrote about a rape victim who takes on an alter personality after being violated and becomes a sultry and seductive murderer. Insense on the other hand addressed several real life issues while trying to spin yet another web of several characters.

Got Life? vs Malo

I flipped a piece about the 10 Commandments as given to Moses by Yahweh in that they seem rather self indulgent and that God is green eyed and greedy. Malo wrote about the loss of Proof and what Proof meant to him as a source of inspiration. This was by far not the best piece from either of us.

Pent uP vs Precize vs Erok

Pent brought out a rather creative piece about over protective parents and the effects they have on their children. Precize had a really underdeveloped verse about taking a journey into Hell. Erok wrote something along the lines of Christian rap, yet his audio talents didn’t carry over quite so much to text. Overall this battle got slept on a lot and it really shouldn’t have been. There were definitely worse battles this past week.

Tek vs Urizen

Urizen continued battering to death the only concept he ever seems to write about…murders and their internal struggles. Tek on the other hand wrote some ambiguous shit about 4 doorways to hell that eventually lead his protagonist into heaven. Nothing really stood out amongst these 2 verses.

Furl vs Ribo

Furl started writing something about house wives, but never got into his piece and obviously never finished it. Ribo did a free write where he touched on whatever he felt like touching on, neither really put in much effort this week.

Vigil vs Painvs Nique

Vigil wrote about problems facing our society and dared people to embrace the world and fight back against the perils. Pain wrote a personal piece about learning from the hardships life throws at you and never giving up. Nique approached the concept of not allowing your life to be based off of excuses and she delivered it rather well. All three verses in this battle definitely deserve to have been read and all 3 competitors showed why they were in the contender match and truly earned their stripes. It’s unfortunate the lack of voting and how it hampers the league in battles like this one.

Runna vs Jook

Jook wrote a twisted piece about a US Soldier being tortured in Iraq, who turns out to be an Iraqi himself and while the imagery was phenomenal, something about the way it ended just had me feeling unfulfilled. Runna overdid it this week with to much complex vocab that kind of made people no longer really follow all the immensely clever things he was bringing up throughout his piece about today’s society. None the less this was def a great champ match.

There you go…no bias.
    test
  4. Clawz

Clawz House

Top 5 Verses
    By Vigil

5. J O O K

Jook is probably the RSTL's most complete writer, his verses have imagery,
    flow, story, character, realism, he bascially has nailed down every segment of
    writing. He's a very intelligent writer, he knows what shocks a reader and knows how to pull in readers. This verse's imagery was crazy, you can visualize what's going on, and the story moved along in a good pace. The verse was powerful, Jook's messages always strike a cord in the reader, and the theme of this verse definitely made me like the story more. Its clear Jook goes by a formula but it's a formula that has helped him tremendously. And you always know what you gonna get out of a Jook verse but still readers are always delighted. Again, great verse Jook!

4. Vigil

With this verse, I wrote the ending first then I worked backwards so the
    development isn't as smooth as I liked it to be. I had a number of ideas before I even wrote the verse and just worked them in, like the Jesus saves line and some other wordplay related lines. I tried to make some sense, I did that by relating back to "it pumps, i can feel it" and keep repeating that metaphor until the end because I knew it would be worth it. It's one of my favorite concepts but I didn't like the execution, I was going for a short verse but I ended up drawing it out like I always tend to do. Anyways, the voters liked it and that's why I put it on this list.

3. Nique

The flow, scheme and mulits in this piece is what made it really stand out.
    The concept was fresh, the lines were great, the only thing you can take away from the verseis that it went on for too long. Nique always drops knowledge, her writer's voice is strong and I agree with alot of things that she says. And again, the flow is always on point, I especially liked it in her first stanza. Good work Nique!

2. D.I.C

Really descriptive verse, the imagery brought the piece to life, the story
    was unusual but sick, I liked it alot. I also liked how D.I.C brought it all together in the end, it made for a more interesting verse. The pics went well with the story,
    very rarely does that happen. The scheme was pretty nice, not as complex as
    his other verses but it was still above average. This was one of my favorite
    verses i've read from you, it was just very creative and in some way
    realistic because everybody has that killer inside of them. D.I.C has a very
    vivid imagination and it showed in this verse and his writing always brings
    the verse to another level. Nothing more to say other than great story.
    Great shit Dic, you never fail to make this list.

1. Runna DaMille

The writing in this verse is unmatched throughout the league, Riko's
    creativity and wit is beyond comprehension, sometimes. A number of lines in this verse were masterfully crafted, and the flow was dope. Riko's rhymes always intervene in the scheme, he's pretty concious in that aspect of his writing. Some of the lines in this verse were very smart, and I always find myself repeating them, and re-reading. I think this verse would've been more powerful
    if it was wrapped around a specific topic, or concept but still, the writing
    was just amazing and the verse was an enjoyable read. Congrats Runna!​
    test
  5. Clawz

Clawz House

Top 5 Segments
    By Vigil

5.Jersey Emcee

Speaking of truth, when will the truth about AIDS unfold???...
    Yeah, the man made disease used as population controll...
    One man dead, thats one less mouth to feed...
    Taxcuts cutting my pay, not showing whats it was cut out to be...
    September 11th, my heart mourns and my mind plays it back...
    Looking for truth, or was it just a reason to invade Iraq...
    Brainwashed society dont help, their just quick to destroy you...
    Blood is thicker than water, but is it thicker than oil???...

4.Got Life?

Things that were insisted as laws to live with which consisted,
    Of telling the people that he was the only one we could pray to,
    & at first site the debut seemed to be under rather eager review,
    But as plagues did subdue every woman & child it seemed overdue,
    To pray to Yahweh and gradually we stopped making graven images,
    It brought few plagues to villages but the church still pillages,
    The poor and deprived who waited and saw that no messiah arrived,
    At that time few had survived cause God's name was taken in vain,
    As the rain never came but what I ascertain is God's ball & chain,

3.Malosovich

His struggle in school was true from the hood to the burbs,
    I related to his shit, like he put his voice to my words,
    Maybe that’s why I feel weird, maybe why it hurts,
    Knowing that some one else out there was treading this dirt,
    Proof was my Pac, my Pro X, dude was my voice,
    ‘Kurt Kobain’, ‘Something’s wrong with him’, imagine him and Royce,
    Two birds with one stone, both the common man’s choice

2.Ribonuclease

I stay overusin liquor, and floozy blonds.. as long as the coochies strong.
    at times I feel off but when I'm truly on..
    they chant my words till canvas blurs and my groupies yawn.
    my mind is sore i find it boring when the loose leaf's gone
    but Ill stay kickin like Bruce Lee until they prove my duties wrong
    if You doubt a word I say FUCK YOU this may be a gloomy song
    but my poetry's based on opinion so you'd be Simian to try to prove me
    wrong.

1.Insense

Just lets them navigate her face, document her pain and fears…
    on the other end of the phone, the guy denying spawning a being
    gets a letter reading, they found his real father, who was the phene
    meanwhile, the man who notices me, still stares…in the same spot
    from the rooftop, I stare back at him, I didn’t flinch when he watched
    gradually walks away, watches the destruction around him…prays
    too late, the end is already here, prophet…I passed out these sheets
    cycled out the dishonest, still nourishing, looking at whats come to be
    white with black ink, “God Saves”…you guys should of listened to me
    just passed and ignored me, what fools…slowly I sprout angel wings ​
    test
  6. Clawz

Clawz House

Voter of the Week

by Clawz​

The story of this week is that someone stepped the fuck up and matched Got Life? and Lost Prophet’s pace stride for stride and finally etched their name into RSTL history. While there were some considerably solid voting from a number of people, many only recorded 3, if not 4, votes and while made a commendable effort, didn’t really separate themselves from the crowd. Those who did lie before you:

Got Life? (3,4,3,3,4,4,4,3,3) = 31
    Young Jayo (4,4,3,3,4,4,3,3,3) = 31
    Vigil (5,3,4,3) = 15
    Noib (3,4,3,4) = 14
    Black Beard (4,3,3,4,3) = 17
    Urizen (4,3,3,4,3) = 17

As you can see, this week’s winners are Young Jayo & Got Life?. While I hate to give Got Life? another award, let alone anything (other than my utter contempt), he earned his place alongside the great voting of Young Jayo, better known throughout the league as TRAP. This cat really stepped up his game after weeks of solid voting and went above the call of duty, voting in every match and making comprehensive, detailed and thorough breakdowns of every single verse. Props to him for stepping up against these overachievers. Let’s see some new faces on the award next week. Congrats are in order to all those mentioned above, however, as they also made a worthy contribution to the league.
    test
  7. Clawz

Clawz House

The Shit List

by Got Life?​

I hate to always sound so fucking repetitive, but this week’s shit list was just a continuation of dumb motherfuckers staying true to themselves. Look at the bright side though at least they know who they are and they like themselves, or some other shit Oprah would say.

This week we saw quite a few people running around like chicken’s with their heads cut off…before we get into that, the real chicken shit motherfuckers that no-showed this week include : Oz, indeed he is not the wizard, but merely a lonely RBL mod who was unable to find his way to drop a verse after being perpetually confused that his match states Oz vs Alternate. As they were off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz the problem for Bill Lauden, Lucos, Operatoonist, Krisp, Living Hell, and Blackwell was that they all forgot to pack their shiny red slippers.

Refusing to search out the wizard because the wizard is holding him down Jersey Emcee decided to recycle a verse he’s used at least once before in the RSTL against his opponent this week. Unfortunately recycling votes was rather complicated so he skipped out on that process.

Several people this week felt that they should not be burdened by having to vote on matches because naturally they’re just such great writers that we just love to read their work whereas them returning the favor with feedback is uncalled for. I would propose castration but that wouldn’t really work out to well as far as Tha DQ is concerned, ironically it would prove rather effective if applied to her e-lover Lola, who joined her long lost illiterate lover in not voting. Ironically I know for sure Lola dropped one vote where she yet again called Vigil, Virgil, but the rules for dropping links are written in English and that’s not fair to the girl who uses a Spanish to English translator to translate her verses.

Joining the ranks of people who have never before been in the league and stopped by this week to cast one vote for Malo and then to disappear were none other than Bill Lauden, Gamebit. Ironically two other people who decided to only cast one vote this week and did so in my match with Malo were none other than Pain and Precize, ironically Precize votes worse than he writes, as both votes were Dq’d.

No stranger to the I shall not cast a vote concept was super mod Malosovich who changed his name in hopes that the following moron would stop following his example: Furl. Yes indeed after catching a lucky win over Trap furl went on to try and trick Ribo into dropping a no-show verse, followed by not voting on anything as he saw his plan backfire. It’s ok Furl, I’m sure someone out there still gives a flying fuck about you.

In a surprise turn of events Lost Prophet not only turned down the possibility of an alternate match, he didn’t cast a single vote, and was seen fleeing to France chanting the words conspiracy. Ironically France turned him away saying that L Dogg was enough for them and that they didn’t need any further incidents. LP though is taking the more graceful way out and is currently rowing a boat towards the island of Monte Cristo in hopes to strike it rich and exact revenge.

Now onto the dumb motherfuckers that cast dumb motherfucking votes, it’s funny how so many of you came out of the woodwork after a week where the shit list wasn’t even necessary.

First up is Precize who’s vote in my battle with Malosovich reminded everyone of some sketchy open mic feedback. Thanks for playing the game…congrats on having 100% of all your votes cast being dumb motherfucking ones.

No stranger to this section of the shit list TeKneeK managed to drop a garbage vote in the 3-way match between Pent uP and friends. His vote was vague and pretentious and it embodied everything that Tek has come to be in this past half a year or so. Beyond that Tek felt unjustly voted against this week and while he vigorously complained about a vote cast, I read it over and Tek, you’re being a dumb motherfucker. The vote was legitimate with Erok leaving you reasoning for why he didn’t get your shit and considering that you do tend to write rather ambiguously you’re really out of line to object in this situation.

Further irritating me with her incessant stupidity was Lola who not only made more grammatical mistakes in her 20 some odd lines of vote than only 3 competitors made in all 150 plus lines of their writing, but she continued to call Vigil…Virgil…I’ve heard of being beaten with an ugly stick, but this bitch must have fallen into a vat of stupid after being beaten with the aforementioned ugly stick.

Looking at everything else there were a few things here and there like Dic casting a vote and forgetting to actually say who he was voting for, but there was really one person that stood out amongst the rest this week finally earning some sort of accolade after spending several months in the league. That person is none other than Lola.

Congrats Lola you’re officially this week’s dumbest motherfucker.
    test
  8. Clawz

Clawz House

Interview with Vigil

by Noib Da Mutt​

NoibMutt: what's up man? How's it feel to make it to the champ match?
    vigilmaven: its bittersweet, cause i feel i took nique's spot cause the voters preferred her verse over mine but i guess thats how the cookie crumbles sometimes. But other than that im looking forward to battling riko for the third time, i've never beated him, we tied in our first match in the winter tourney and he beated me in a three way with clawz, in the same tourney. So yea, its gonna be a memorable match, in my eyes
    NoibMutt: the way the cookie crumbles huh? anything up your sleeve?
    vigilmaven: lol, nah..i even offered nique a spot but she didn't care. The voting rule was screwed and I think it was you that tallied the vote wrong, if a i remember correcly lol..
    NoibMutt: yeah, it was me, totally forgot about that shit... But onto more important things...
    vigilmaven: plus if it was a tie, i would win by second place votes
    vigilmaven: booyah..........
    vigilmaven: lol
    NoibMutt: do you visit myspace?
    vigilmaven: sometimes, when i want to listen to dope tracks by artists like Heron and solilquists of sound
    NoibMutt: yeah, but, what do you think about the bitches there?
    vigilmaven: i think got life has nice tracks
    NoibMutt: ?
    vigilmaven: u said bitches,.. alright nevermind..
    NoibMutt: I know...lol
    vigilmaven: FUCK THIS..THE INTEVIEW IS OVA..
    NoibMutt: eh, ok, back to RSTL...
    NoibMutt: what do you think about the new Audio RSTL?
    vigilmaven: i like it, hopefully it'll go on consistently, and i'll to see kids collab, that'd be nice. I'ma buy a mic and do a track too, if I learn how to work cool edit. But yeah, its a really good idea, and Riko is effiicient so I think this will last for quite a bit
    NoibMutt: yeah mos def, me and him talked about it and the next day the nig had a thread up about it... shit is rollin now...
    NoibMutt: What do you think of the talent you've heard so far though?
    vigilmaven: i can definitely appreciate kids stepping up to the plate and just spitting, its for fun anyways. I liked a few tracks, the tali track, ..but some were painful lol, not gonna lie
    NoibMutt: pretty much everyone liked the tali track...
    vigilmaven: ye..
    NoibMutt: in recent weeks several "beefs" have arisen among some of the RSTLs more vocal members...
    NoibMutt: what is your take on the beef that's been occurring? And is it a good thing?
    vigilmaven: Its good only to a certain extent, some kids take it too far and just wine for no reason, kids hate just to hate, its stupid. I mean I understand some beefs, but some kids are just proned to it and its annoying, really annoying. But don't get me wrong, it makes the league exciting, actually, it doesn't lol..it makes the league pathetic. You can't make sense to some of the comments, kids just need to grow up and put the shit in the past.
    vigilmaven: and stop hating on the mods
    NoibMutt: so you don't think it's funny seeing Dic and Got go back and forth?
    vigilmaven: ye, its really funny because sometimes i dont even know what they're arguing about lol. I mean Dic calls him "lifeless"..lol, get outta here. But it is funny to read what they have to say..
    NoibMutt: do you think Got is Insense?
    vigilmaven: no, their writing style are totally different
    NoibMutt: there you have it then fellas, let it go...
    NoibMutt: ok, last thing... We have to end this right...
    NoibMutt: word association, you ready?
    vigilmaven: ye..
    NoibMutt: pie
    vigilmaven: american
    NoibMutt: Georgia
    vigilmaven: atlanta
    NoibMutt: Ali G
    vigilmaven: funny as fuck
    NoibMutt: Noib
    vigilmaven: cool
    NoibMutt: shaved pussy
    vigilmaven: sweeeeeet
    NoibMutt: bushy pussy
    vigilmaven: ewwwu
    NoibMutt: haha, good shit homie...
    NoibMutt: ayite, that's it for this week, good luck in your match man...
    vigilmaven: thanks..
    test
  9. Clawz

Clawz House

Final Thoughts

by Clawz​

You might notice some shitty formatting. Now, don't get me wrong, contributions to this mag are what make it worth reading, and without them, especially from permanent staff like Got Life? and Vigil, but for fuck's sakes...

Please..

PLEASE..

FORMAT YOUR FUCKING SHIT. I don't know how many times I have to say this. It doesn't take alot of time, but compounded and inundated by all your articles it can take an extra hour or two for me to do it all. Got Life? and Vigil have markedly improved, but incoming submissions from people just hurt my brain.

If you have an article, format it. Make it ledgible. Take note:

I am no longer formatting YOUR articles.

I'll add a title and fix an incorrect bracket here or there, but I'm no longer spending time making your articles look nice. So, if you're going to contribute an article, format it so it's ledgible. You can use the Preview Post feature to check your material without making a post before sending it to me, I do it all the time.

League-wise, I'm sad to inform you all that Rikoshay, head mod of the RSTL for the past few months, has stepped down. Be sure to thank him for all the hard work he put in, he created the New RSTL and the original concept, as well as hammered out the rules with mods and ran the league successfully in its early stages right up until this week. I think he was a fair and equitable mod, brought about alot of innovation and hard work and kept things running smoothly after Tali's departure, which are big shoes to fill.

I'll be running the league now, with Malosovich remaining law of the land as Super Mod over the RSTL, Pent uP of course still holds seniority over all of us as he's helped mod this league for about a year now, Vigil is no longer rookie mod as Got Life? will take the 4th mod spot, so expect him to carry alot of the workload and to be alot less of a shit-disturber as he fills in his role as a moderator.

I know bringing him on staff irks ALOT of people, god knows the entire staff has had our bouts with him, but he does a shitload for the league and being in this position means that if he is giving you shit, he is now accountable to senior mods Clawz and Pent uP, as well as Super Mod Malosovich, so if you have problems come to us. For many of you, this is a blessing in disguise, you just don't know it yet. So try to keep an open mind and focus on your shit, we'll focus on making this the best league possible. I'm out of the league so I can focus my full attention on making sure shit runs as smoothly as possible, and any help you need can also be provided by Pent uP, dude knows his stuff and has seen more generations of RSTLers than most of you can count. Vigil is also doing a great job as mod, he's been championing your causes to us on AIM long after we've blocked you lol, and Got Life? knows his way around the league, and he knows what he has to do to earn your respect, and that it's an uphill battle.

That's about it, hope you enjoyed this week's edition.

-Clawz
    (Editor-in-Chief)

-Got Life?
    (Senior Staff)

-Vigil
    (Senior Staff)

-Noib Da Mutt
    (Freelance Contributor)
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Where do you get off implying thoose nobodies where some how biased or illegitimate in some manner?

Either way, after I smashed you the first time it became a case of best of 3. It's 2-0 because it wasn't realistically a draw.

Fucking gern.

Props on the mag.
    test
  11. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i fixed it
    test
  12. Dicnyaeye

Dicnyaeye N CuM oN Ya BrAiN

NEVERMIND... I'M EDITING MY OWN SHIT SO IT DOENS'T MATTER WHICH NAME I DO IT UNDER
    test
  13. TRAP.

TRAP. i'm soo old school.

who's pent up?
    (literally)

yay i'm voter of the week since i can't write a verse to save my life yet.
    nice mag. i like the photoshop skills there ..
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^A bong smoking bong smoker that occasionally writes abstract ass verses in between bong hits...
    test
  15. Pent uP

^^i roll blunts too

and yeah i've been off my writing game lately....i hacent had much to say because no dope ears are listening; i suppose ill try to come ill this week as this is my last verse for the rstl....

but word2dic

at least im honest, which is uncomparable to 90% of these folks...
    no names though, so dont bicker kids

you kids have a good one
    test
  16. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^What do cali people roll wit?
    test
  17. Ribonuclease

Ribonuclease New Member

"Furl unfortunately floundered this fabulously fortuitous find, forsaking flourishing fame for folly, failing to face a formidable foe for fifteen frivolous lines feebly forces faltering feedback from fellow fighters."
    LMAO, good mag ya'll.. whats with all the griping? Write for the fun and experience of writing.
    test
  18. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Word...yea...i'ma have to not sleep on you in the future Malo...nice mag everyone...sorry I was at work Anni, couldn't help you with the format...lets keep things running smoothly...if you want to beef with me, put the concepts in your suggestion box...i'm done beefing...
    test
  19. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

We now have Benzino on staff...
    test
  20. Pent uP

you kids might want to change your final thoughts...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.