Magazine - WEEK 7

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Clawz, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

I don't get how that bitch still looked so fuckable even with a shaved head standin' out in the rain screamin...

btw... Let's beef Dic... no homo...

I'm bored and Got is a dolt... We should audio topical battle man... Lemmie know what's up...
    test
  2. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

lmao Noib, I actually respect you as a writer Noib, which is something that Insense/Got Life has never had from me.

I don't have my studio equip. put back together yet because I just moved a few months ago though. I don't think my new motherboard fits my old computer case right. I may have to buy another case and build it all from scratch again.....

I"m not tryna beef though really, just calling it like I see it. I don't allow weak ass bitches to talk outta line. bitches get checked by the dic, that's just how life works if you have the nuts to check bitches correctly....... Those bitches needed to be checked. All the real people here know I'm right so arguing with these hoes is just entertainment while I"m bored at work
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^Pick an alias and stick with it, dick (pun intended)...
    test
  4. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

Did you even read my post?

If there are only 5 top 5 caliber verses then i'll put them in, but if there are more then 5 top 5 caliber verses that are deserving then i'll most likely side with the kids who have never been mentioned before.

that's not bias to me. Besides, you can't deny any verse in this this week's top 5 because they were all nice verses.

And urizen deserved to be in the top 5 segment, got life just said Insense should've been there and in all due respect..I didn't think so.

whatever tho, this isn't a big deal.
    test
  5. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol...jook...you fuckin always crackin me up homie...dic you're a fuckin sad excuse for a human being...werd 'em up...
    test
  6. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

yea I did vigil and what I'm saying is it shouldn't matter if the person has been in the top 5 every week or not. that's all.... I'm not saying you're biased, that was a reference to mr. lifeless who has already admitted his bias intentions on the 1st page of this mag. I think there should be a more objective review of shit like that is what I'm really saying. Things are getting weird when I see people that lost their matches make it in the top 5 while the people that won don't get placed or get placed below the people they beat with reasoning of he had a more orginal idea that was refreshing. I think that deserves credit, but it's just not objective on the whole analyzation of writing verses. Just my opinion though....... it's weird

lifeless, lmao.... I'll be as sad as you when I start playing arcade games here for days straight. In other words, I'll never be as sad and pathetic as you are now. good luck with that though. I'm sure you can add that to your list of accomplishments here
    test
  7. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

It don't gotta be no good quality shit, all I'm usin' is a ten dollar Wal Mart mic... lol... I just want to see how people react to a topical audio battle... Anyways, if you can't do it I might go after Riko...
    test
  8. Got Life?

Dic...you're whack and the fact that you think I sat here for a day playin street racer is even funnier...if you only knew the trick to winning the shit...simple n plain you're ignorant and biased and everytime you talk you look more and more like an idiot...
    test
  9. Clawz

Clawz House

V for Vendetta was pretty good

my major gripes are:

1) that none of the population is convinced, at any point, of the totalitarian regime, they're all eager to be free or whatever. What the fuck? Nobody believes in this government, and yet they won with 85 or 95% of the vote, I mean what the fuck?

Hitler's regime was 10 times worse and you had tons of believers, you had Hitler Youth spying on their own families, I mean honestly, it's like almost everyone, law enforcement, populous, everyone is rational and intelligent, but just too afraid. I mean cmon, that's common for some people, but EVERYONE? It seems like there were 5 people in the whole movie who were bad guys, 3 agents, the chancellor and his subordinate.

2) Anyone ever see the technological leap between 1980 and 2000? Why don't I see one between now and 2020? And why is a totalitarian regime with the sloagan "England Prevails" have its officers driving PONTIACS and using DELL computers. Big Brother from 1984 and current england (every square inch of London is under video surveillance since the 90's, literally) seem more advanced than what we saw.

It was a good movie, intelligently written and well-directed with good acting and logical denouement, but those 2 aspects kept me from really getting sucked in, it was like the atmosphere of the world wasn't that convincing, it felt like Gotham City fake.
    test
  10. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

^^the dialogue sucked me in though
    test
  11. furl

furl Keep Movin

wow mentioned more then once is dope.... all Ribon gotta do is no-show now and im set
    test
  12. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

lmao at this breakdown
    it actually looks like a vote
    lol
    test
  13. OperaToonist

OperaToonist symphony of destruction

V for Vendetta was pretty dope dialogue was tight i agree with pent
    test
  14. Got Life?

The book was much better than the movie...
    test
  15. BlAcK BeArd

BlAcK BeArd Registered Gun Owner

you did sit there for a day playing that bitch lifeless... front if ya want to bitch.

and my wack ass is way better than you at writing at least... so that would make you a complete waste of thought patterns... that is if I'm wack, but of course I'm not.

that's your job... wack ass
    test
  16. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Have you used every alias you have in this thread, dic?
    test
  17. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

I have... except one...
    test
  18. .Lola Cruez. II

.Lola Cruez. II Speaking from my soul.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.