Magazine - WEEK 7

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Clawz, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Yea...and making one vote in this league isn't enough to be voter of the week....
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

It is if you can make voter of the week in anyway shape or form.
    test
  3. Got Life?

You see...that's just ignorant bias Malo...i'm 4 x Voter of the Week...and LP and I are really the only ones putting in the effort to give everyone quality votes...there are a few others in the league that give their 4 quality votes every week, but they don't necessarily go that extra mile...
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Bias. Irony...
    test
  5. Got Life?

Say what you want guy...but I've voted for you plenty of times...
    test
  6. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

You're full of shit lifeless..... You're a horrible voter, writer and you're mag articles are biased pieces of shit........ You admitted to that much already. Ur an rstl slave, get to work.

Being a hobbit is no problem cuz I'm lord of the ring bitch......
    test
  7. Got Life?

Nah nigga...the ring got melted and the hobbits never were the lords of the ring...you're a pathetic idiot and you make yourself look bad everytime you say something...I don't write with a bias and i'm an excellent voter...lol @ the slave comment...it's like I always say nigga...garbage in...garbage out...I provide a quality effort for the league and I get what I put in back...I stay improving...you stay being an ignorant child...nuff said...
    test
  8. young jayo.

young jayo. u mad?

My god.
    Muhfuckas need to learn some sarcasm up in this bitch.

pce!
    test
  9. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Silly caucasians.

Yes, I'm stereotyping all of you. Yes, I am joking. No, don't take it serious.

And who the hell counts how many times they've been voter of the week? LMAO

"I never won the title, but I have over 16+ wins AND I was 10x Voter of the Week during the 05-06 season"

Watch out now
    test
  10. Dicnyaeye

Dicnyaeye N CuM oN Ya BrAiN

aight you ugly ass crackhead cracka... being a weak ass racist bitch will get u nowhere

all that shit you just used as a wack ass metaphor from the lord of the ring... also garbage. go try to win a match, you're not worthy of judging shit I write. you have to understand english before you can translate it stupid

fuckin idiots, kids like you are the reason that America is in such a wack ass state of existence today. now go be a slave to leage, insense, l dogg wanna be ass lifeless saltine cracka

take it serious if ya want bitch....
    test
  11. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Oh my dic I've never seen this side of you. You're such a nice gentleman on AIM, lol. Got life he must not really like you...

Oh well, continue.
    test
  12. Dicnyaeye

yea, he really brings out the best in me huh.... lmao

I just think if you're a weak ass sorry excuse of a writer then you shouldn't have a huge ego. and he's embarking on his 10th loss with on 15 wins... now that's pretty fuckin pathetic for a bitch that talks so much shit.

ya know me baby, I'm just tactlessly honest
    test
  13. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

I can't wait until y'all face each other... The comments in that thread are gonna be hilarious.
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Smoke blunts. Oh and that quote of the week thingy was dope, keep that goin'...
    test
  15. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

nique kills it

im to tired to read any other replies tho
    test
  16. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

Its not like any one in the top 5 is undeserving. My whole stance on this is, if there are a number of verses that could be in the top 5 then i'll go with the guy who's never been in the top 5 rather then a guy who's always in the top 5.

For example, this week me and pain and got life had top 5 caliber verses, but so did Noib and you Ribo. Now, I've been in the top 5 almost every week and # 1 twice, got life has been # 1 once and he's in the top 5 every other week and pain is a regular. Now, are you saying I should keep putting the same people in the top 5? I don't think so.

Got Life? made it sound like this is a bad thing. Listen, its not always about competition, you fucking pricks. If I wanna show some love to Urizen, then so be it, next week I'll put Insense in the top 5 segments, what is the fucking big deal? I coulda put my verse in the top 5 but I didn't, if it was Got Life he'd put in the top 3, trust me.

If you don't agree with how I'm doin this shit, then just make sure your verse stands out so it can be in the top 5.
    test
  17. Dicnyaeye

you really should just be honest and put who deserves to be in the top 5 in the top 5... doesn't matter how many times they've been there. the mag isn't for catering to people and showing sympathy, it's to display the top talents in the league and it should be done without a biased view..... doesn't seem like that's likely to happen though so do whatcha do
    test
  18. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

look I take advice in and I try to better myself
    but Gl keeps hammering about irrelevant shit
    and I cant really remember anything u wrote
    so I cant say anything about that
    but that alone should tell u something
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

V for Vendetta is an ill movie, hmmm.