Magazine - WEEK 7

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Clawz, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clawz

Clawz House

I. WEEK IN REVIEW (Clawz)
    II. BATTLE BREAKDOWN, PART 1 (Got Life?)
    III. BATTLE BREAKDOWN, PART 2 (Got Life?)
    IV. TOP 5 VERSES (Vigil)
    V. TOP 5 SEGMENTS (Vigil)
    VI. CYPHER OF THE WEEK (Got Life?)
    VII. VOTER OF THE WEEK (Clawz)
    VIII. FINAL THOUGHTS (Clawz)
    test
  2. Clawz

Clawz House

Week in Review​

by Clawz​

This week’s downtime was capitulated with a lack of Championship Match and only six battles. This reporter hasn’t seen that much lack of action since France in WWII, after Brian Griffin was all like “Hey Peter, remember that time you went to France?” and the flashback sees Peter mistake a mime for a hooker and tries to pick her up but it doesn’t work out, because he’s a mime, and he makes all these funny gestures to which Peter responds “Holy Crap, this is worse than that time I tried communicating with Stephen Hawking” and you see Peter trying to plug a Nintendo controller into his chair and, well, you get the point. Let’s take a look at this week, by the numbers:

Just kidding.

Rankings weren’t done properly this week, so I’m missing a bunch of stats. Instead, I’ve opted for the Top 10 quotes of the week. Enjoy:

Top 10 Quotes

10. Nique, referring to her win

9. Got Life? versus Pent uP

8. DIC, on Got Life? giving advice

7. Pent uP, responding to Tekneek

6. Atheist, referring to Noib’s welcome back

5. 2Shay, being gay

4. Atheist, on rejoining the league

3. Pain, responding to Clawz’s comments on the mag

2. Got Life?, commenting on being shutout 5-3-0

1. Vigil, talking to Got Life? about Top 5 Verses of the Week

This week’s Contender Match was the main even, as the three-way saw J O O K (15-2) take his 6th consecutive victory over Lost Prophet (16-7) and Got Life? (15-10) by a count of 5-3-0 respectively. He’ll take on proxy champ Runna DaMille (25-6) this week as he attempts to capture his second RSTL Title, while Runna attempts to capture his sixth and move into second place all-time among Most Championship Titles. Promoters are calling this match the event of the season, as the last time these two former champs met J O O K upset the Runna DaMille, better known as Rikoshay, ending his 18-game winning streak in 2005. Tickets haven’t been this scalped since the time Peter’s great-great grandfather used Indian heads for currency in an unrelated, interchangeable flashback.

Elsewhere, Tekneek (66-28) was well within his rights as a member of the RSTL to implicitly refuse an alternate match this week, taking the no-show win. When asked by his dating service what to do if his date couldn’t make it, he said:

Gay joke. Yeah I went there. Moving on, Ribonuclease (4-2) defeated Malosovich (51-26) in a 6-1 bout. One onlooker went blind, stunned by the sight of Malosovich’s voting links. Experts have confirmed the sighting to be about as rare and lethal as the Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka, and are advising all citizens to not stare directly at them. What’s that? I’m being told we’re getting a live feed. Ladies and Gentlemen, we’re bringing you the first official look at the scene. Viewer discretion is strongly advised:

[​IMG]

Shocking pictures. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the brave men and women reporters who risked life and limb to bring you those images. In the Blue Division Title Match, Vigil (16-10) tied Pain (16-9) in a battle that ended in a 2-2 draw. Pain and Got Life?, in some strange occurrence, each voted against each other this week, despite April Fool’s being last week. Thank god, however, that Got Life?’s vote didn’t count, you wouldn’t want the record of your “friend” Pain not to be a (Sixty-Nine).

They’ll take on Nique (16-4) in the second three-way Contender Match in two weeks, as the femme fatale downed the formidable Noib Da Mutt (36-13) by a convincing 8-1 tally, as she claimed her first Red Division Title Match. Said Nique of the current voting arrangement:

Moderator Pent uP vehemently denied allegations of immaturity within the league, or would have, unfortunately at the time of print we were unable to locate him for comment.

[​IMG]

In other league action, Furl (6-2) unfurled his sails and caught wind of his victory late Sunday night, as he surprised everybody upsetting returning veteran Young Jayo (0-0) in a 5-2 match. The outcome left his homeboy, Pent uP in the Brain, with quite the refurral, as his plans for World Domination require a solid resume if he hopes to land the job.

He’s Pent uP in the Brain
    Yes, Pent uP in the Brain
    One likes the penis
    The other's insane.
    To rule the Rap Verse
    He’ll have to quench his gay thirst
    He’s kinky
    He’s Pent uP in the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
    Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
    Brain.

Before each night is done
    His plans will be unfurled
    Like Ricky Martin’s buns
    They'll take over the world.

He’s Pent uP in the Brain
    Yes, Pent uP in the Brain
    His Rainbow flag campaign
    Is easy to explain.
    With his Latin lover’s girth

He'll overthrow the Earth
    He’s kinky
    He’s Pent uP in the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
    Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
    Narf!

And finally, Urizen (11-6) locked horns with newcomer Simon X. Caesar (0-0), downing him 5-1 as he returns to the Divisional Title Match this week. Notable entries this week include RBL Mastermind –Oz- (0-0), signed out champ Blackbeard (0-0), no-show extraordinaire Jersey Emcee (0-0), femcees Tha DQ (5-6) and Lola Cruez II (3-3), as well veteran Pent uP (26-10).

Other sign-ins: Blackwell, Bill Lauden, Erokladon, Krisp, Living Hell, Lucos, OperaToonist, Precize and Gamebit.

And that's the Week in Review.
    test
  3. Clawz

Clawz House

Battle Breakdown, Part 1

by Got Life?​

A Week With No Champ

So yea…this week, while it didn’t have a champ match, or all that many matches going on altogether had a high percentage of people actually show up for their matches.

To start off the week Tek decided to take the easy way out and got himself his 66th win by requesting that he not be placed in an alternate match. I skimmed through Tek’s verse and I think he is def lucky that he didn’t have anyone to face with that verse because it wasn’t well written or really any good…Tek…I really hope you step up and start writing on a better level again guy.

Now onto the round robin matches…yup all 3 of them.

Urizen vs Insense
    First off…if you didn’t get a chance to see what distracted Insense from finishing the rest of his verse…god damn…even after you told me how it happened I’m still amazed your girl walked away form that one, yet she def proved the point that women should not be allowed to drive. This week Urizen got extremely lucky, I say this because he wrote a sloppy half assed verse that lacked everything I look for in a good verse. Insense on the other hand had a verse that read smoothly and was starting to come together in a very creative manner, unfortunately his girl driving her car into someone’s house drew his attention and he wasn’t able to finish writing his piece. Everyone agreed that Urizen only got their votes because Insense didn’t finish his actual story, although Vigil still went against the crowd and made it clear that he didn’t care whether Urizen finished or not, he voted for Insense because of the clear superiority of Insense’s verse. Urizen’s piece was about a man who got a call from a one night stand telling him that she tested positive for AIDs and his struggle as far as whether to tell the girl he’s in love with about this discovery or not. Somehow Urizen managed to do this with a near absence of emotion. Insense had several characters in his story who he started to develop in a rather interesting manner who he planned to link up had he been able to finish his piece. Lets hope your girl doesn’t go driving, skiing, or anything else where she goes in excess of 10 mph in the weeks to come.

Ribonuclease vs Malosovich​
    Ok yea…I know I’ve said it like 3 or 4 times now, but god damn at 3 of you taking the same topic and doing the same thing with it…Jook and I were talking about that actually and we almost did it too so yea…that’d be real fucking funny if all 5 of us did that. Ribo continued expanding his writing and impressing me as he’s been honing his mechanics down a lot more nowadays. Beyond that Ribo really took this match bringing together powerful imagery and emotion behind his piece that connected the three parts of who he is…the lover, the lunatic, and the poet. Malo on the other hand held his mechanics in little regard and while he probably could have won this battle had he actually put effort into developing the characters and what they were going through he didn’t really do a good job as far as capturing the perspective of soldiers in world war 2…regardless of that though this was the best round robin battle and both of you are very good writers when you write to win.

Trap vs Furl
    Honestly this was probably my least favorite battle this week, I really did not enjoy reading either verse as they were rather bland and not well thought out. By the way Trap thanks for understanding the feed I left and taking it like a man…I have respect for you for doing that. Basically what Trap did that drove me to be so dissatisfied is he wrote a piece about this girl and how she seems so perfect and this lovey dovey nonsense…then all the sudden the guy gets knocked out…when he comes back to consciousness it turns out that this girl is cutting him open and carving out his insides and shit. While that’s a decent twist and all I do not believe that you can salvage an extremely boring and dull piece by just throwing a twist on at the end. Furl had an interesting idea behind his piece on some real life trying to live the way you do in the game, the particular game he focused off of was GTA San Andreas, and while I think this was a clever concept I think that the execution of it was utterly terrible and boring. I really hope to see both of you step up the level of your writing because I know you have it in you to do a lot more with your verses.
    test
  4. Clawz

Clawz House

Battle Breakdown, Part 2

by Got Life?​

So without further delay lets take a look at the divisional matches

Noib Da Mutt vs Nique
    So Nique used the same topic as Ribo and Pain except while she used the 3 facades of the lunatic, the lover, and the poet to define the entirety of one character, her character was a pedophile instead of actually being her like Ribo and Pain did. Nique brought everything together with good mechanics and a solid flow and her story was interesting and earned her an easy win. The reason her win was easy is because Noib’s piece just didn’t have that captivating factor. Personally I read it while listening to that loop he provided and I feel that, that might have ruined it for me, but regardless he delivered his rant and while it had some points that were real dope, he was also very off base on some parts and the inconsistency of his verse this week cost him an opportunity to take down Nique.

Vigil vs Pain
    This match was actually a tie considering that I’m not allowed to vote on Pain’s matches…see the funny thing is my vote wasn’t originally dq’d because it wasn’t for Pain…oh you have to love that double standard...all that nonsense aside Pain kept doing what he’s become so famous for doing…Writing about his life and displaying real emotions in his lyrics, although this time around I feel that it’s time he tries a few new things because while his writing is crisp, it’s just not moving beyond the plateau that he’s reached…Vigil I think is in the same boat because he’s been caught up on this whole I’m going to be witty and crafty bit and has started forcing wordplay where it’s no longer helping his verses out but just making them all seem like a generic formula. This really was a toss up though as far as who put forth a better verse, the only thing that can be seen for certain is that this battle garnered significantly fewer votes than any other match.

And without further delay the match of the week…the 3 way Contender bout.

Jook vs Lost Prophet vs Got Life?
    So yea each and everyone one of us has our own style and we really showed why it is that we were in the contender match, unfortunately at the end of the day a winner had to be picked amongst 3 greatly written verses. Jook had a story that sunk you in and had you wondering and questioning religion and then out of nowhere he comes up with such a shocking conclusion of Jesus possibly coming back to Earth as Osama bin Laden. While I think LP using a radio station format was a slight cop out from doing the whole thing in rhyme it had it’s own creative aspect and drew in readers as well and LP also dropped a very well written verse. I tried the whole Angels & Demons approach where I went through the alphabet tossing out good and bad things A-Z bar after bar, although the fact that I tried to do A-Z probably was my biggest mistake considering the fact that I didn’t delve deep into anything I mentioned. Regardless this was the best contender match I’ve seen in a long time and I def have to give props to both of my competitors.

And that kids…is how it all went down.
    test
  5. Clawz

Clawz House

Top 5 Verses
    By Vigil

5. Noib Da Mutt

This was written pretty well, it was a spoken word type piece with a really
    good flowfor the most part. The overall concept of the verse is what really made me pick this to be in the top 5, it was original, witty, and fresh, although I think Noib could've done a better job in the writing aspect. The vocab was amateurish but a number of kids in this league like simple verses and most of the voters thought this verse was very enjoyable. Congrats Noib!

4. Ribonuclease

This was a solid drop, the content, rhyme scheme, flow, every aspect was
    above average. Ribo is becoming one of the dominant forces in this league, and if he keeps writing verses like these then he'll be a regular in the contender and champ matches in the following months to come. The emotion and imagery were also two high points in this verse, this was by far the best verse I've read
    from him. Good work Ribo!

3. Nique

I really enjoyed this verse, the flow was on point, the mutlis were pretty
    nice, vocab was above average, and the content was good, probably the best
    in the three "lunatic, lover and poet" verses this week. Nique had a lot of
    dope lines that ring true which is perhaps the most important part because I
    love truth. The way the verse was consturcted was a big reason why this
    verse made it to #3, Nique brought it all together in the end and it made
    sense. Great shit Nique!

2. Lost Prophet

I like the topic LP wrote on because Immigration is like the hot potato
    right now cause everybody in the country is touching it. The approach I thought was original and creative, and LP's presented the various views the country has on Immigration which I thought was nice. The verse also had a realism to it, like, that type of situation actually happens on radio stations. The verse was fluid, the flow was smooth throughout the verse and the dilagoue, like I said, felt real. So yeah, this was a dope verse, it shows the creativity of LP who is one of the few writers in the league who continuously tackles different topics and writes conciously. Great work LP!

1. J O O K

The second verse of the week since he's been back, what can I say, it's hard
    keeping Jook off the list. This was very well written, the verse had many aspects, just layer upon layer, content wise.The mechanics were really good, the flow was
    polished, and it had a good amount of vocab to win me over. The build up of the verse was what made it stand out, and of course the ending was the high point. The verse left me thinking and any verse that does that must be a good one,
    because very rarely do I actually think back on the content of the verse and
    re-read to try to catch some shit that I missed the first time around. One good thing about all Jook's verses is their unpredictability and this verse was definitely
    surprising. Jesus and Bin Laden? The similarities are there, they were both
    against an Empire, they both wear the same kind of clothes, and they have
    the same beard, so good observation J O O K. Congrats!​
    test
  6. Clawz

Clawz House

Top 5 Segments​

By Vigil

5. Urizen

we have unprotected sex all the time
    I mean we trust one another so its fine
    after a year and a half you deserve a treat
    taking the condom out the relationship was sweet
    and oh how I became addicted the feeling of her flesh against mine
    I could have predicted that from then on sex would be on my mind
    but I dont know if doing this now would be the right thing
    but Im hard as fuck all I want is to put it in
    the thong is already to the side all I have to do is slide
    but that phone call keeps repeating inside my head

4. Got Life?

Eating away 40 grand a year to keep some bastard in Jail,
    So as we Jog away our stress we hope good will prevail,
    As we welcome in the sale of countless Kilos of Ketamine,
    Worshipping with Kindness every last blessed smithareen,
    Imagine still that Laughter never cured Leukemia,
    But Paula from the real world is still battling bulimia,
    So we'll Murder the youth as we Murmur in ignorance,
    Cause Masking Masculinity is often a cause of impotence,

3. furl

Whipin the dust off his pants, he surveyed his surroundings
    The recent tradegy and his new enemies finally compounding
    How had they found him? Only 10 minutes in the Bay area, damn
    Facial expression dark, His exterior tan..the son of the inferior clan
    Fear of his rivals.. the pain of his loss, now overshadowed by survival
    The need to find his brother, Smoke, had now become vital

2. Pain

He's tied to his stress,
    Divided and wrecked, he rhymes lines cuz they provide 'em a vent,
    As long as he writes legible he can search for a better home,
    Though it's hard to see, cuz his mind's clouded with chemicals,
    He don't know if he wanna go forth, or step back,
    Because this course of setbacks retorts with regrets had,
    He's aimless, a weakling, a stray since a seedling,
    Walking that thin line between insane or a genius,
    Einstein or Manson, you can call 'em either,
    When it came to life, he was too high to follow procedure,

1. Vigil

His subconscious sunk the day he got caught in the roundless net
    and once he was set, the loophole became a knot around his neck.
    Still in a coma, he's gasping for air but he isn't the sag type
    he's past hype, he doesn't write mags to brag or out of spite
    and although he has a few bad stripes catching air in this half pipe
    he loves writing, he just hasn't played his cards right.
    He hear voices in the wind and begins to feel his eyes spin
    while he's dying he's being comforted by the threads he replies in
    but he's afraid the web of lies & fireflies will spread to the bed he lies
    in.​
    test
  7. Clawz

Clawz House

Cypher of the Week

by Got Life?​

So this week actually had a really good turnout considering that only 14 people actually showed this people and yet 9 people participated in the cypher. This week the topic was finally something that was actually worth writing to and a lot of us, myself included dug deep and brought forth some real emotion for this event.

This weeks criteria:

- Topical

- Independent

Topic : Tell a close relative (Parent or Sibling) something they need to know, but you’ve never been able to say (Whether humorous or dramatic).

Everyone who wrote something had there own little topical about something personal and what not, only Ribo seemed to approach this from a topical aspect. Vigil’s story was either him confessing to his brother that he’s gay or that he just loves his brother…I’m going to go with the original assumption cause that makes his story better, other then that emotions were captured best by Pain, Dic, and myself. At the end of the day though I have to pick a top three so here it is:

3. Got Life?

I have to apologize for not being the man you expected,
    Instead I infected the family's pride and even resurrected,
    The memory of my uncle that drove my aunt emma insane,
    Because beyond my passive eyes I'm controlled by cocaine,
    Always seeking a new adiction to sooth my quivering lips,
    So as I slowly come to grips, understand why I take the trips,
    And I'm so sorry for spending dad's last birthday in jail,
    I hope to prevail, but at the same time part of me is hopin I fail,
    So understand that I've never been proud of my addiction,
    But I'll live with it until the day that it leads to my crucifixion.

2. BlackBeard

The black sheep of the family as I escaped the need for humanity
    You've viewed me as a cruel thing that leads to insanity
    Releaving my vanity was for me to feel peace, understand me please.....
    And accept the fact that I'm an emotional packrat eating through pantries

Forgive and forget.... Both were too hard to believe in them candidly
    And my rage was displayed in my mind whenever seeing you randomly
    Being abandoned leaves an emptiness through years I had lost
    So when you came back finally to see me, your visits were flawed
    This is the cost of declaring your son is an unwanted outcast
    But I still love you mom even through the group homes that funneled my path

1. Ribonuclease

Dear Fam
    my life was a stupid lie, wasn't right for the suit and tie,
    I've decided to no longer fight for my foolish pride,
    it's time for me to man up and rise to the bluest skies,
    and stop tryna live life like those I was influenced by.
    supplied with the two for five, high from the gooey tai,
    but I hope you can still respect me in spite of this new surprise
    I know you always favored me and doubted my sister,
    you figured she be the one to move south of the river,
    so all those nights I was out and doused in the liquor
    I was in a tent performing as a clown and a stripper.

A big congrats is in order to all three writers who had their own aspects which allowed them to shine through this week. Ribo wins this because he had the most original approach to the cypher and actually provided a little laughter instead of making this such a serious cypher. Dic and Got Life? take 2nd and 3rd respectively as both writers captured the emotion of their characters within the 10 allotted lines, which was a much harder task than it appeared to be.
    test
  8. Clawz

Clawz House

Voter of the Week​

by Clawz​

This week was slightly disappointing given the limited number of matches, I was expecting alot more reliance on each other to really pull through and get votes into everyones battles, you only had to hit up 5 battles. Some of you, again, one battle short of contending for the VOTW, where are you guys? Why is it always the same people I’m forced to give this award to, c’mon you guys, look at the solid efforts I see coming in week-in, week-out from Young Jayo, Vigil, Ribo, Urizen, Nique, you people still need to step your game up every once in awhile, come grab that fucking award from Got Life?, there’s nothing I like more than getting AIMed at 2am with E Got Life: you know I took that VOTW again every week. Lost Prophet’s really separating himself from the crowd as well. Vigil, one vote shy, my man. This week, same points system as last, except I gave out an extra point to all the monster votes in the 3-way, upping them from 5’s to 6’s since you had to read an extra battle, I was really impressed with Malo, Vigil, Ribo, Pain and Nique seriously breaking down that match. I hope this renewed interest in Contender and Championship Match voting keeps up, or we will be implementing mandatory votes on those battles. I would have done it awhile ago but it would look cheesy doing it while I was champ. So pick up your fucking A-game like you did there and make sure the JOOK vs. Riko re-match gets the attention it deserves. This is your league’s champ, everyone should be deciding who holds the title. Have a little pride. Here’s the breakdown of every vote cast this week:

Got Life? (3,4,4,4,4) = 19
    Lost Prophet (4,3,4,3,4) = 18
    Nique (3,3,6) = 12
    Young Jayo (3,3,3,3) = 12
    Vigil (3,3,6,4) = 15
    Ribo (4,3,6) = 13
    Urizen (3,4,3,3) = 13
    Tek (3,2,3,2) = 10
    Simon (3,2,3,2) = 10
    Jook (3,3) = 6
    Malosovich (6) = 6
    Pain (6,4) = 10
    Erokladon (1) = 1

This week’s Co-Winners are Got Life? & Lost Prophet, no real surprise there. YAWN. These two cats have picked up the award about 9 of the past 11 times, I haven’t this kind of lack of diversity since Jackie Robinson. They’re voting on more battles and breaking shit down more comprehensively than anyone else, and they’re giving YOU all feedback and critique, you should be happy they’re in the league and winning these awards, because you’re all benefiting. So fuck those motherfuckers, take their damn award and wipe those smug, self-assured smiles they’re sporting showing their VOTW bling in their sigs. Grab voting by the balls.

Got VOTW?
    test
  9. Clawz

Clawz House

Final Thoughts​

by Clawz​

This was a pretty decent week overall considering the huge drop in numbers last week due to excessive no shows and sign outs. Things look to be picking back up this week, we’re already back up to 30 people in this week, and if there isn’t too big of a drop off, we should be able to keep that pace into next week. I see a lot of newbies, however, so I’m skeptical. Time will tell.

This weeks Champ Match should be a real nail biter, people should be excited about this matchup. As I mentioned earlier, J O O K is the guy who took down Rikoshay last year during his 18 game winning streak, and he’s on a 6-game winning streak and just downed Got Life? and Lost Prophet – who hadn’t lost a battle by vote in months. If Runna wins he becomes the second winningest emcee of all-time in the RSTL, so vote on the fucking battle, it should be one to remember.

Voting was at around 3.20 this week per show, which is pretty weak, you guys can up that to 4.00 easily next week. Another Contender 3-way is going down as well, with 3 extremely talented young writers all with hot flows, so make sure you give this match the same treatment you gave that match last week, this one should be a great match as well, with Vigil, Nique and Pain all hunting for a shot at the title.

Seeing a lot of returning veterans, which means stability for the league, people like Noib Da Mutt, Atheist, Blackbeard, Nique, Trap, Jersey Emcee, Insense, Pent uP all recently coming in or entering next week, as well as more recent cats really starting to make names for themselves like Ribonuclease and Urizen, helping keep the league rolling.

I know a lot of you aren’t used to the new system, hopefully you’ll read up on the rules and give the new league a chance, mods are putting a lot of effort into fixing problems of old and trying to make a smoother and more rewarding experience.

You really don’t need to worry about much, other than hiding your votes, voting and posting on time. The rest takes care of itself, you’re automatically placed in alternate matches, moved up in the rankings, assigned points, it’s all done for you. How much involvement you want to put in affects moving up to the bracket matches, points for winning, voting, ciphers, etc. all help you move forward, but despite this emphasis on participation, it’s actually harder to win a title than before, you need to win AT LEAST 4 matches in a row, and you have to win the champ match by vote to become champion. We aren’t pussyfooting around winning, but we are giving people who contribute more opportunities to advance at earlier stages (round robin).

I hate to repeat idiosyncratic bullshit, but the league is only as good as everyone makes it. Voting is down 2 votes per person from last month, that 21/25 shows a few weeks ago was followed by 13 no shows the week after, almost no one is even bothering to get their full voting points anymore, cipher participation is low, articles – I have several people telling me they’re going to contribute. You KNOW the mag goes up Tuesday or Wednesday every week since the beginning of this year, the only exception being last week because I was sick. The only thing I’m not asking myself is:

Where’s the Beef?

Because right now that seems to be the only thing we’re not lacking. Next week is looking proper however, so let’s hope for a solid showing.

Bottoms up.

-Clawz
    Editor-in-Chief

-Vigil
    Staff Writer

-Got Life?
    Staff Writer
    test
  10. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

See LP...i'm not lettin you take that shit just cause some people think I shouldn't be voting on their battles...i'ma vote on everything...every week...lol @ all that shit...

I'ma see you after school Vigil and i'm takin your lunch money punk...
    test
  11. OperaToonist

OperaToonist symphony of destruction

test
  12. Insense

Insense take one...

not a bad mag...yes my girl shafted me this week, lol...but umm since i have my arch nemises dic this week...i tied her to the bed and wouldn't let her out.
    test
  13. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

"not a bad mag.." ??

...stop acting like this isn't the best thing you've read since rstl mag week 6.
    test
  14. Insense

Insense take one...

lol, it had some funny shit in it...like the mexican frog shit...i got something for next week's mag so where do i send it...it's a video im gonna make
    test
  15. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

thanks, we'll take anything that can make the mag more entertaining.

send it to Clawz's email

claushouse@gmail.com
    test
  16. Insense

Insense take one...

ok, i'll send it when done and uploaded
    test
  17. young jayo.

young jayo. u mad?

I would've voted on all of them but man I hate voting on 3-ways, Lol.
    Call me lazy.

Good mag though, Pce.
    test
  18. Dicnyaeye

Dicnyaeye N CuM oN Ya BrAiN

I thought the cypher of the week was actually picked by mods... lmao, of course lifeless/insense would put himself in it... w/e though

now that both of your disfunctional personalities have signed in the league, neither one yall, Got Life or Insense will be allowed to vote on my matches.... waist your time putting shit in there if you want, it won't count.

lmao @ me being your arch nemesis cuz you're not mine.... see you in the ring niggie if you show this time.
    test
  19. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Women should be able to drive assholes.

And I'm still the shit I need toilet paper.

Oh and I wasn't referring to my win. Just wanted to be very random = ]

Nice Mag.
    test
  20. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

lol @ GL his breakdown
    and I was lucky Ill admit that much
    and wow I still made a segment
    I rule
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.