[MAG]Week 7 mag.... special NASTYSTYLE edition

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

and lmao@trus..i peeped the name up in the quote
    test
  2. Bartender

Bartender The Prodigy

damned people knowing me by like 4 different names.
    test
  3. The Purifier

The Purifier cleansin text of wackness

damned people using 4 different names, lol
    test
  4. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

Yeah nothing the mods can do as far as the voting, but you guys could probably do a better job with determining which lines to put in the mag... cuz i've seen some really played/wack lines get put in there.. just makes the league look wack to someone who hasn't read the battles and is only looking at the mag.
    test
  5. Chin Kwon

Chin Kwon The Angkorian

In all honesty, Axeshun verse wasn't that much better than John dough's verse was either. To me it was a pretty even match...it could've went either way. I don't agree with this 'riding' stuff ur talkin about, homie. If axe came out just a tad harder, he would've taken it.
    test
  6. Chin Kwon

Chin Kwon The Angkorian

and this whole subject is getting tired. Master Peace i say let Metasin do his thing.
    test
  7. The Purifier

one thing that pisses me off in this league is that half the cats vote like this "I just preferred x's verse, he just came harder" WTF. WE KNOW YOU PREFERRED THAT VERSE cos you're voting for it when you say "vote - x" but that aint giving a reason for your vote. You should say which lines you prefer, why you liked one dude's lines more, how many of his lines more etc.

^ and wording votes like that is the primary reason that they look like d/ring votes. If you give proper reasoning no one will accuse you of riding (they might think you';re stupid, or have bad taste, but that's better than thinking you're a nut hugger)
    test
  8. Axeshun

Axeshun Chop Chop...

word dude^

its kinda sad, but what Chrit is saying is right...you guys dont really give a flying fuck about the talent level in your league...your almost all in the same crew & i know its hard to disagree with people you got along with in the past or whatever...but dude, I can find links of all that axeshun wordplay and almost every single
    one of Dough's lines (with the help of chrit) used against me...I try to focus on originality these days (hence my signature) and when it doesn't get praised and people say "played" or "seen it before" I'm pretty sure it hasn't been, because I've battle on almost every site that has good heads on them...and I know whats played, I'm not saying Dough isn't good but dude...what Chrit is right, I mean the league is cool on a sense that you do get things done when it should be but the mags are being complained about because someone who writes them hasn't been around to alot of sites and battle cats, which is why when new people come in, they just predict thats been here, its not a battle league if you ask me, its more of a how long have you been here...Chrit is a good opponent, we've beefed in the past but hes right...you may have the most populated league, but without skill its nothing...and to be honest, LLL stomps on this league when it comes to talent...and junior competes, which is sad.
    test
  9. The Purifier

^^well, not completely true. The top 8 heads or so here are dope
    test
  10. Axeshun

Axeshun Chop Chop...

Revanon in my opinion isnt good at all...sorry but that dude is not good, people just ride him and it makes me sick...but yes some heads are good but this league isn't focused
    on talent its focused on activity.
    test
  11. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

verse of the week? niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
    test
  12. Chin Kwon

Chin Kwon The Angkorian

dawg, wit all due respect....did u really think ur verse was that good? Don't mistake orginally for illness, and even that i beg to differ.
    test
  13. The Purifier

I wasnt talkin about the top 8 in ranks right now, just the top 8 in terms of ability
    test
  14. Chin Kwon

Chin Kwon The Angkorian

And i agree wit this post here. I find those kind of reasoning highly fuckin annoying. If i should do that....shoot me. I think when critiquing verses, we should break down in term 'what' 'why' and 'how' yep yep
    test
  15. Bartender

Bartender The Prodigy

Dough and Axe was close.

The "riding" I was talking about was the feedback to really played concepts along the lines of "that verse was pure fire"
    test
  16. The Purifier

^^yeah I agree that was close

but I was talkin in general about votes like that I seen on a lot of battles, they're annoying even when it's not on my battle
    test
  17. Axeshun

Axeshun Chop Chop...

when did I say my verse was good? I said he was getting praise for played lines..and he is..when did I ever say my verse was good? I said I focus on originality, thats all I said about myself.
    test
  18. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

lmao @ dough being in here like 7 times sayin the same shit

haha wild
    test
  19. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

wow...I just don't get it.

just do you....

I'm not even in this....

damn.
    test
  20. Chin Kwon

Chin Kwon The Angkorian

on the real man...just drop ur illest yo! If played lines are defeating u, then u obviously aint droppin nothin great. What im concern about is cats using the whole 'it's a played concept' song as an excuse when they lose. I think that shit's corny. And seriously, i've seen lots of played concepts EVERYWHERE. I've been on every sites under different names and i've seen my fair share of played shit. It becomes about who flipped it nicest. come'on man.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.