MAG - Week 5 (Noib Interview + Riko Conclusion are up!!)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Clawz, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

yup

but damn what a drama
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol...ribo...I almost wrote about a certain person in this league being an aborted fetus that lived...there's an aborted fetus topic pic...and anni is whiter than snow...and he gets really upset if you call him a racist...

what's even funnier though is that after all this time of L Dogg trying to get under anni's skin...I still get under anni's skin with far more ease...
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

When did I say you were a leader? Hahahahaha. You couldn't even help yourself as a MOD, let alone lead.

And you need as many people to speak for you as possible. Through out this whole thing it's been ''Riko said this'', ''Malo said that'' and ''Vigil thinks this''.

As for you sonning me? Hahahaha, when did we argue last? Adrock? You had a break down over that shit and I didn't even mean to make that happen. You're an over emotional prick who's invested too much stock into this. I've fried bigger fish son. We all have.
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Nothing I do is important enough to warrent you writing about me. Full stop. But you do anyway.

Go figure..
    test
  5. young jayo.

young jayo. u mad?

good lord you guys write too much.

just battle each other & get it over with. shit man.

NEXT WEEK IS "GRUDGE WEEK" in the RSTL .. FUCK THE STANDINGS.

AGREE? thank you.
    it shall be done. ;D fuck y'all!
    test
  6. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

lol I like the grudge week idea
    test
  7. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

GL, you don't have to agree to not vote in my matches.... It's not up to you. It's my match....lol, the fact that you're arrogant to even think it's your choice when you cried so fiercely about Pents vote in our match when not hardly enough people ever knew about any beef between you two shows your a hypocrite...... It's a pure example of it. Disagree if you want, but I'm a logical thinker overall and if I had no real reason to not allow you to vote in my shit, I wouldn't say you can't. As it stands now, you can't vote in my matches. They will never count so writing articles in the mag on how they should count and patting yourself on the back for being an honest voter means nothing. It still will never count.

I don't have enough respect for you just from how you act. You're L dogg jr...... Cuz your opinions are always extremely one sided and you cry in every thread about your views like they should be rstl law. Just do everyone a favor and get over yourself. I haven't read a verse of yours since so if you've gotten better, cool.... When you're acting like a decent person then I'd respect you again. As of now, I'm waiting for that moment
    test
  8. young jayo.

young jayo. u mad?

Grudge Weeeeeek!
    test
  9. Got Life?

lol @ grudge week...i'd have like 43 matches...and god knows I don't have that kind of time on my hands...and dic you're still being completely irrational...ask riko...ask anni...even go as far back as tali...they all know me and pent do not get along and pent has been on my "can't vote on my matches list" for a long time...matter of fact that's why a few weeks before we faced pent's vote was dq'd in the champ match...because he's not allowed to vote on my matches...and where do you get off with me complainin bout anything guy...take whatever sex toys you got in front of ya eyes out of the picture for a minute and take a look to see that you're saying some utterly irrelevant shit...and don't even think about comparing me to L Dogg...that guy is having a fuckin nervous breakdown...even when I did have issues they were resolved quick and I never argued once a logical point was presented...i've taken logic and semantics guy...I know how it works and believe me...you need to spend less time contemplating why you don't like me...and spend more time trying to get hired as a writer cause I heard your audios...and you don't have the voice for this...and by this I mean...for people to want to listen to you...no matter how dope you are...
    test
  10. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

oh yea, I'm the one that told everybody you were Insense... That started with me. Pent even asked me who I thought you were. Insense isn't the type of person to just leave the RM boards when he's invested so much time here. He left and all of a sudden you're acting just like he did with just more arrogant attitudes to hide behind....

yea, you're Insense... lmao
    test
  11. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

Out of curiousity Got Life?, who can't vote on our match this week?
    test
  12. Got Life?

To my knowledge Dic, Pent, and Noib...I don't see any biases from Jook...the shit with me and claus has long since been settled...and I can't say that i've had issues with anyone else in the league...and dic you're mother is insense...there you go...now you can both find happiness in your vested interests...

Insense = skinny little black guy

Got Life? = giant white guy

I couldn't be more different than Insense...
    test
  13. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

sex toys... u always wanna get gay with shit too GL. that just more proves that you're insense. do the research, he wrote alot of gay stories too. you're having way more of a nervous breakdown than L... you're in every thread saying something complaining about how much credit you don't get or some stupid shit. lmao, and you actually think you deserve respect, which is the funniest part of it.

if you want credit, then earn it... you've earned some props for the mag, but most of it is just more of your gay ass antics.... which would also be a cool name for you. Gay Antics
    test
  14. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

That's cool.. I've done shows with KRS 1 and Guru and they gave me props... so obviously, my voice isn't a problem. If it wasn't for having a daughter when I was 20, I'd probably be on tour. but w/e, I don't have shit to prove, I let me writing and skills speak for themself. yea, I got a weird squeaky voice, but my skills... do matter and I'm respected as an MC while you're seen as a gay ass version of L dogg and there's no living that down.

I'd clown your mom too, but your birtch already did that so it's useless. she's got enough problems with that alone
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Which is it? 4 or 3?

And you're kidding yourself if you think anyone read beyond that.
    test
  16. Got Life?

Yea...malo i'm kidding myself...and do the research dic...the only one in the league writing gay stories is you guy...i've never approached a homosexual topic...i'll leave that for you, noib, and lola to continue doing...and i'm glad you did shit with krs and guru...I continue working with mense, animal steele, bekay, and others...then again you made your life choices...I made mine...do you guy...the key word bout your shit is that you did this in the past...mine is still a relevant future...but clearly because you write stories better than me, you're someone I should look up to...fuck outta here son...
    test
  17. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

over 90 posts? WOW

thanks for all the props everyone, really, we appreciate it.
    test
  18. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

LMAO this is it this is the finishing touch
    that was funny lol
    test
  19. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

^^^wordness...

But, let me get something straight... So now, people who you don't like aren't allowed to vote in your matches? That's gay, I mean, I can see maybe a biased vote being DQed but I've always known it to be that people will still vote according to who they thought won in that shit, I've never had a problem with people that don't like me voting on my battles because they still typically vote for me, *shrugs* Wasn't this Got Life the same guy that voted on a battle of 2 people he said couldn't vote in his? Is someone being a hypocrite maybe? LOL...

Anyways, you keep putting all of these restrictions on the type of people that can vote in your battles and you wonder why your battles never get any votes... Can't figure it out can you? Hmmmm...
    test
  20. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

Our fuckin' battle better get votes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.