Mag - Week 4

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Clawz, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

We have no problem with other people writing the breakdown, it justs nobody else will, lol. I think Got Life has put in alot of effort and should get respected for that, plus he's put a fire under the rstl's ass.

If anybody wanna contribute something to the mag, it can be whatever then please, feel free, this is your league, and mag.
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

so your saying if average ass jook nobody like myself wants to write it will be put in the mag?
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

The mags always been for the people by the people.

But only one nigga wants to write.

Sadly, it's a wack nigga.
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

All of you that don't like my writing can blow me...I know that as far as the breakdown is concerned...I shall continue to be writing that...because I have earned my seniority as far as doing the breakdown...but write whatever you want and complain all you want...I still do it better than you and actually put in an effort...it's easy to complain...but anni likes the way I write my mag articles, minus the fact that I don't format them for him...
    test
  5. Clawz

Clawz House

absolutely, send whatever articles you got to claushouse@gmail.com or hit me on AIM: claushouse69

I write the Week in Review/Voter of the Week/Power Rankings, GL does the Top 20 Breakdown/Shitlist and Vigil does the Top 5 Verses

You're free to take up whatever's open (Top 5 segments, interview, dissecting the verse, other typical features) or write a freelance, or both.

If it's just a rant though, it's usually classified as an Editorial.
    test
  6. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

you havent earned shit

as soon as someone writes a better(meaning anyone except RICO and lame) breakdown then ill be like PZZZZ2U
    test
  7. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Keep bobbing for cocks pent...it's the only thing you do well...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.