[Mag] Week 31 Edition of the RSTL Magazine

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Shadow, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

[​IMG]

RSTL Magazine Week 31

Intro
    Recap
    Battle of the Week
    No-Show Shine
    Matchups
    Predictions
    Babe of the Week
    Video of the Week
    T.a.C-tical Interviews
    Grinds My Gears
    Conclusion

1. Intro

Welcome back everyone to the next edition of the RSTL Magazine. I am very pleased with everyone showing up and participating in the league this week. No one no showed and all most everyone voted, with a couple exceptions. I will remind everyone that doing that gay 2 line votes will NOT be counted and can result in losing five points.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

2. Recap

Once again, we had zero no shows, which is very pleasing to me. Let’s take a look at how this weeks matchups looked.

Deadeyes vs. Cereal_Killer – After looking at last week’s verse from Dead, I had high expectations for him going up against a skilled writer in CK. Unfortunately, I was VERY disappointed with his verse. Cereal came in and dropped a verse good verse that was short yet enjoyable. However, Dead posted a verse that was just, terrible. It was a HUGE difference from last weeks verse. He misused words, used incorrect words and the reader felt like this verse turned into a school project to where they had to do research just to figure out what the crap he was trying to say. I would be very surprised if anyone finished this story and was probably the worse verse this week. This gave CK a shutout victory of 3-0.

Killaeffect vs. Blackanese – This was, yet again, another disappointing battle. Killa wrote a verse that was not only hard to read(with those – and font), but just did not read very well. He must remember that this league is not like a battle league and all of those crazy styles are unneeded. If you write your verse correctly, you won’t need to use the – to emphasize your rhymes. Black had a better verse that was a good story but was just terrible from a grammar/spelling aspect. I understand he rushed his verse, and it as good enough to beat killa, he just needs to proof read his verse, perhaps use MS word, and get his piece on point so his flow isn’t affected. Black beats out Killa, 2-1.

oNeiRiC vs Got Life? – This match-up looked very interesting coming into this week. I knew this battle would depend on how much effort GL put into his verse, but I didn’t expect to see this type of verse from oNe. I thought that in previous weeks, oNe had been progressing in a very nice and consistent manner and just needed to work out a few kinks to move to the next level. However, this week felt like he was just knocked the hell back into the 1st century. His verse made absolutely no sense what so ever. I don’t think any of the voters got what you were trying to say here. This verse sounded so childish and corny that turned the readers off. The lack of rhyming and flow hurt this piece tremendously and then the added smilies only frustrated and annoyed us. GL, on the other hand, wrote down to his opponents level and did just enough to get an easy victory. I hope next week he gets an opponent that will push him to write to at least 50% of his abilities. GL shuts out oNe, 3-0.

ShadowWarriorfs vs. Lucifa – This matchup was interesting. Once again these two are battling each other and seemed to be evenly matched. Shadow wrote a good story but just couldn’t execute it in a way that made the readers feel entertained, while Lucifa wrote not so good story but executed it nicely. They ended up with a tie

Pain vs. Urizen – This match-up turned out to be very interesting. I believed that Pain would destroy Urizen in this match-up based on their history but Urizen put up a nice effort and has improved a lot over the past couple of weeks. Pain wrote a verse that was well written an had all the mechanics in it. I wasn’t too keen about the direction he took the story but he did do well with it. Urizen took a topic that is done to death and tried to make it his own. He had good mechanics but just didn’t do what it took(being unique) to beat pain with his story. Pain shutout Urizen 6-0.

T.a.C vs. Born Deaf – In this match-up, I would’ve thought that BD would walk in and out with the title with ease. However, this is why we write. BD, once again did very well in the mechanics aspect but didn’t seem to make good use of the story he was trying to develop. T.a.C, on the other hand, wrote a nice, entertaining story but was lacking on his mechanics. This came down to which aspect of writing the reader liked the best and the readers seems to pull to T.a.C for the upset win. T.a.C has become the new RSTL Champion.
    [​IMG]
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

3. Battle of the Week

Born Deaf

A Movie Told in Pictures.

the day the motion pictured died.
    a million scripts cried, all their ink dried.
    empty pages, replaced with cinema contagious,
    minimal moments tapped to play the ages.
    the photographs grow, and we don't see it.
    maybe were all just movie beings.
    being paraphrased & quoted in stills.
    played on reels, analog tape wheels.
    and some pause to watch us.
    and some pause to stop us.
    what if were the subject of controlled dials?
    the make em say button, just a while.
    maybe reality's light-switch's manufacturer.
    is truly a modern day cranium crack-er..
    brain hacker, cut the fiber optics,
    cause their neural nonsense to view a stoppage.
    system clogged, freeze frame the conscious.
    were all dabs of something higher watching.
    a creators universe,
    cartoons forming in notebook corners burst.
    one sketch at a time,
    never an etch behind.
    even when were viewing the snapshots.
    somewhere a light bulb just met it's match-top.
    i have a feeling.
    deep in the gut, i feel it squealing.
    that,
    we're the twigs to someone else's branches.
    only dying as a pixel damaged.
    some of us are frozen underneath a mattress.
    & some are news-stand plastered.
    a few are blogged, tagged, & saved.
    & some ripped to shreds for goodness sake!
    but if you've never been stopped for a smile.
    did you ever ask if you exist as a child?
    view the opening scenes we can't remember.
    a babies eyes, our warm december.
    polaroid portraits take a moment, look back,
    beyond the knowledge of a million book bags.
    the best you ever had dressed in frames.
    nailed to walls, or on mantels laying.
    our best moments are living in stop motion.
    video killed the exposures commotion.
    these days no one stops to watch the pauses.
    unless it's halftime. than the tivo box is.
    hear the knocks nick on a lens door.
    & see quick through the fence war.
    were all hiding behind the instant draw.
    every moments previous spawn.
    pawns to a quick witted higher thinker.
    alive until we die, reborn as a motion picture.

TOPIC: REBORN, AGAIN.

Vs.

T.a.C

A few months ago was born a young child
    Painless through the cunt though, some teared, some smiled
    Parents excited to see their son grow, until he could run wild
    Started a fund with some dough, hid it under the sun dial
    As it compiled, they would raise him the religious way
    To love his family, to love his god, and his village the same
    While his people would love to pillage an rape
    He’d grow to be the one to say “yo kill this, its lame”

One day, his grandmother decided to put the Qur’Ran on his chest
    Next morning he woke up with appeared to be a stamp on his neck
    The mother passed the kid off to let the grandma inspect
    It was written in Arabic and on the hand it said ‘death’

They tried to wash it off, while a sense of urgency loomed
    Then they rushed the young child off to the emergency room
    The mom saying prayers in her head, as she worried, she gloomed
    But the grandmother knew of the impending flurry of doom
    The doctor said he never seen this, couldn’t believe it
    Asked if it was a prank pulled by a neighborhood miscreant
    Said “If there is any pain, possibly we could relieve it
    But if you want us to cure this disease I don’t think we can achieve it”

When they were leaving, on the elevator out went the electricity
    Then an earthquake struck with ten point intensity
    The grandma knowing that the end was reached
    Dropped to the floor as she bent her knees
    She told her daughter what the letters mean
    And that for the good of the world, she would need to dead her seed
    When the mother refused the grandma then begged her, “please
    If you end him, you will be saving us, we’re free”

She thought her mom was crazy, finally made her stop
    Suddenly the chain broke and the elevator dropped
    Then it got so hot they started frying like a tator tot
    They know its about to get ugly like a Raider loss

They were able to pry the door open an escape free
    Minus the grandma who on impact suffered a sprained knee
    She told her daughter, “go get help…save me”
    She agreed and then they escaped free
    They walked out the building, the sky was odd colored
    “Life as we know it’s about to end” screamed a god lover
    “Get into some shelter, right away, if you’re not covered”
    She looked to the sky to see there a size increasing spot hovered

It was I, coming to say time, well there was none left
    Her son caused her no pain at birth, and none at death
    Life is short, and everyone’s supposed to die
    The mother looks at her son before she closed her eyes

------------------------------------------------------------

You prolly wonder how I know this if everybody died in this cursed plan
    We’ll I remember it clearly, cuz I experienced it first hand
    See, people follow many religions, from Chrisitianity to Kabbalah
    Well, the worlds search for god ends with Allah
    But people doubted my existence, you all needed to learn
    I’m as real as you, you shoulda heeded my word
    You guys doubt in me, you don’t think that hurts to me
    So I stopped the oxygen from hitting your lungs cuz you don’t deserve to breathe
    You all knew about the boy with the writing, didn’t know I was up to something
    Only those religious folks knew what was up and coming
    This shouldn’t have been a surprise to you and kin
    In the Qur’Ran it says, when doomsday comes, my words will appear on human skin
    The world has became one where religion is tossed astray
    So It’s time for a change, where society has not lost its way
    Because your society has been torn and slain
    In order for me to restart from fresh, the human race will be reborn again

4. No Show Shine

Everyone showed up
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

5. Matchups

CHAMPIONSHIP
    C. T.a.C 7-4
    2. .:pain:. 2-0

Predictions – T.a.C is the New RSTL Champion and is going up against a former champ who wants the crown in Pain. This match-up will be interesting seeing as T.a.C has improved greatly over the past few week. This will come down to how well T.a.C can up his mechanics. If he can, he can defeat Pain. However, I think Pain will win, 4-1.

CONTENDERSHIP
    3. ShadowWarriorfs 13-12
    4. Got Life? 1-1

Predictions – Got Life will win this, unless he decides to go super easy on Shadow. Shadow must fire on all cylinders this week in order to stand a chance. GL should take this, 5-2.

5. Blackanese 1-0
    6. -Atreyu- 3-0

Predictions – Blackanese is new to the league and is coming off a victory to face an old vet in Atreyu. Black must change up his style and work on a few things before he’ll stand a chance. I don’t see him winning this match-up but I look to see an improved verse from him. Atreyu wins 4-0.

7. NOBLE SOLDIER 4-2
    8. Born Deaf 8-2

Predictions – Noble has returned to the league to face an opponent coming off a disappointing loss. Noble has his hands full against one of the top writers currently in the league. BD will win 4-2

9. Urizen 3-3
    10. Deadeyes 1-1

Predictions – This match-up will depend on what kind of verse Dead posts. If he posts that garbage he through together last week Urizen will curb stomp him. However, if he goes back to basics and writes like he has a brain, he can make this a real match. Based on last weeks matches, Urizen has improved nicely and look for him to pull off the victory, 4-2.

11. oNeiRiC 0-2
    12. killaeffect 0-1

Predictions- Killa posted the second worse verse this week and is looking to rebound from a terrible performance. Unfortunately, he faces oNe who is looking to get his first win after his terrible verse. I think oNe will pull this out. 5-0.

13. Militant420 0-0
    14. Memento 0-0

Predictions – Finally, Memento, has come BACK, to the league. I think he’ll win because I’ve never heard of Militant. Memento win 4-0.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

6. Babe of the Week

Elle Navarro

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Video Of The Week

[youtube]HM3TS4m3j_Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
    [youtube]xhryYbyTZ2M[/youtube]
    [youtube]aLtlNF_ysYc[/youtube]
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

8. T.a.C-tical Interviews – This week, T.a.C interviewed Got Life? Let’s see how this interview went.

T.a.C: Whatsup

Got Life?: how goes it princess

T.a.C: aww you know just what to say

Got Life?: Don't start blushing right off the bat.

T.a.C: i hope you have more instore

T.a.C: lmao

T.a.C: i might include this part

Got Life?: you should, allow people to see the sensitive side of a rstl moderator

T.a.C: its such a thankless job, id love if for once someone sent me a flower or a pm to tell me im doing a good job

Got Life?: Do a good job and I'll send you some herpes on a boquet of red roses and dandelions

T.a.C: ok, theres the blushing

T.a.C: lmao, ok lets get into it before people actually think im gay, the sf thing can be kinda misleading

Got Life?: Lmao...I been out there it's mostly asians...and gay asians.

T.a.C: yeah, prolly why we have so much traffic and accidents

T.a.C: lmao, anywhoo, ready to get crackin?

Got Life?: Lets do the damn

T.a.C: ok, lets start off with a few questions to get to know the big cuddly teddy bear deep within you

T.a.C: where did you get the name Got Life? and was it your original one?

Got Life?: It was my original name on RM...though my original alias was Boxa in general...Got Life? was kinda just something that I stumbled upon cause I'd constantly ponder whether people online had a life or not and make them consider taking theirs.

T.a.C: lmao, i bet you're part of that online cult that tries to get sucidal kids to kill themselves, arent ya?

Got Life?: I've had at least 2 ex-girlfriends kill themselves with me being at least in part to blame...and honestly I'm all for it...I'm pro suicide. I'm pro abortion...and not pro choice...but literally pro assisting people in killing themselves and all for abortions. I'm a social darwinist and I hate dumb fucking people. If you think killing yourself might be a good idea. Do it, let us know how it panned out.

T.a.C: LMAO! holy crap, i can already tell this is going to be a fun interview

T.a.C: so, tell us a little about yourself? do you also punch young mexican babies on your free time?

Got Life?: I'm a professional fighter, I actually make music outside of this cute little text league we all take part in, I have more college degrees than I know what to do with, and I am the exact same person away from the computer as I am on it.

TheDude8125 (8:02:24 PM): lmao, id imagine itd be pretty intimidating knowing you in person

Got Life?: Well that's the thing, If I get along with you, you're the happiest camper, cause I'm hilarious and chill as fuck, but if I don't like you...you're prolly revisiting that whole suicide question because I'm an asshole and persistant with getting my point across.

Got Life?: The fact that I'm 6'6 256 and spend 6-10 hours in the gym everyday only compounds matters more.

T.a.C: holy shit

T.a.C: well, ima change the subject before i start shaking too much to type the rest of these questions up

T.a.C: who is your favorite artist? are they your inspiration to do music?

Got Life?: I have absolutely no inspiration from music, although I enjoy listening to a lot of different music. Right now I'd have to say I'm in a really big Nine Inch Nails vibe.

Got Life?: But literally my ipod looks like it belongs to 3 different bipolar people.

T.a.C: so does your favorite artist change every 2 weeks, or do you have one that is your definite number 1?

Got Life?: I don't have a definitive number 1, it all depends on my mood. I have top 5's across multiple genres.

T.a.C: list a few of those

Got Life?: Portishead, Morcheeba, Tricky, NIN, Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Bush, Biggie, Meth, Raekwon, Ghostface, Big Pun, Disturbed, Nirvana, etc.

T.a.C: nice, nice. noticed you listen to a lot of older stuff. what do you think was the best album to drop this year?

Got Life?: rap wise either Only Built for Cuban Linx pt. 2 or Wizard of Poetry

T.a.C: would you rank either of those near your favorites of all time?
    Got Life?: not likely

Got Life?: I haven't even gotten around to putting them in my ipod yet, they're still on my laptop

Got Life?: I'm a firm believer that creativity is dead and because of that I like to stick to non-dated sounding quality older music. I'm a big fan of classical music and shit like that too. I'm actually classically trained on the violin.

T.a.C: aww, see, the softer side is starting to come out

T.a.C: so if you could only listen to 1 cd for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Got Life?: Nirvana, the self titled album

T.a.C: good choice

T.a.C: is there any genre youre embarrassed to admit you like?

Got Life?: Russian top 40 pop music? But the sexy ass Russian girls that get down to that shit in the club...you'd be queer not to get into it. And I love the pussy so yeah...anyone got a problem with awkward European techno can get kicked in the head.

T.a.C: LMAO, prolly the most "out of left field" answer ive gotten to that question

T.a.C: so what genre do you straight up hate?

Got Life?: Polka? lmao I unno man...I don't listen to shit that I don't like so I never get to the point of having hatred for it.

Got Life?: I guess what passes for new age hip hop would be the closest thing to the one thing I really can't stand.

Got Life?: Like I hear something about guccis on your feet and I will be likely to throw you ten feet in the air.

T.a.C lmao, i agree with you on that

T.a.C: alright so the moment you, and im sure the readers, have been looking forward too. lets talk about the league

T.a.C: let us know your resume in the league

Got Life?:: I've won more battles in the league than everyone except for Vern. I have more titles than I care to recall. I won season 2 of the league when Q and Lucy were running it and got cheated out of the Season 1 title with that whole Jook voting for himself fiasco. I also hold the record for being in the league for the most consecutive weeks w/o a no-show of 63 weeks straight. I'm best known as the RSTL's Ironman.

T.a.C: wow, 63 straight without a no-show. thats impressive

T.a.C: what is your opinion on the league? *hides under desk*

Got Life?: I think the writers in it are a joke. The league was in a state of total disarray with that stupid video shit and all that other crap that Tek put in place and then vanished leaving the league in shambles again, but all the league is really missing right now are good writers and people that give each other quality feedback. Get that in order and it'll be great again, because you and shadow are doing a good job.

T.a.C: whoa, i think my heart just stopped, lmao

T.a.C: so whats some of the main differences between the league back then and the league now? other than obviously the talent of the writers

Got Life?:: The level of participation. People were just more involved and more competitive because there were so many good writers. Plus a bunch of heads would add mag articles. We kept it fresh, but it was the same basic setup of topics, battles, yadayada. Votes were better because the writers were better and garbage in equals garbage out and the same goes for quality.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

T.a.C: so how could we improve, in your opinion?

Got Life?: convince quality writers to sign back up and actually give a fuck. for writers like inf, maybe offer him amphetamines...but honestly most of the quality writers have nothing to prove and no desire to tarnish their name by maybe losing to a no name and in there lies the dilemma. Kids are scared of their net glory getting tarnished.

Got Life?:: Hidden voting would help the league too if Jeff would bring that back because people would stop dick riding what I wrote in my vote and actually have to read the battle themselves.

T.a.C: ive actually thought about something along those lines. seems like itd be a good idea

T.a.C: might have to ask jeff about it

Got Life?: We use to have hidden voting in the league and it was great. Only problem is if someone didn't hide their vote it became null and once you editted your vote it became null. That's a simple modification of the rules though.

T.a.C: thats a reall good idea, ima look into that

T.a.C: so who do you think are the top 3 writers in the league? (not including yourself)

Got Life?: signed in right this second?

T.a.C: yes

T.a.C: well, this past week

Got Life?: Pain, CK, and 4sight if I'm not including myself this past week

Got Life?: since CK signed out I'd throw Atreyu in there as he signed in

T.a.C: good, solid list

T.a.C: who do you think is the best voter? not including yourself again

Got Life?: Shadow. I'd even go so far as to say that he might be a better voter than me because kids don't start crying everytime he points out their flaws.

Got Life?: I'd also like to give a nod to oNeiRiC as a quality voter even though I don't agree with the way he sees things, and even though dude has a ways to go with his writing, he gives diligent votes.

T.a.C: oh, no doubt. kid gave a huge breakdown in my battle this week

T.a.C: so who signed in do you most wanna face?

Got Life?:: They all suck. There's no one in the league right now that I'm even mildly motivated to write against.

T.a.C: lol, i was saving this question, but you jus gave me an awesome transition into it so ill ask this next
    T.a.C: when will we ever see a full verse from you again?

Got Life?:: Whenever it's required. The other week pain posted some nonsense that I didn't feel like beating so I dropped the first third of that verse. This week I had my first stanza written and was going to write the next 2 after seeing one's first 4 bars and all that nonsense at the end of his verse, I just tacked on the last 2 lines in a tacky (pardon the pun) fashion to just wrap it up and called it a day.

T.a.C: yeah, idunno what all the icons were there for

T.a.C: hopefully he explains that one

Got Life?: I never got around to having a desire to read his verse so I'll never know. I think I got a small glimpse based on what Pain wrote in his breakdown, but I'll have to go through life not knowing because quite frankly I don't care.

T.a.C: lmao, good outlook.

T.a.C: also sort of another good transition

T.a.C: so, you have this "bully" reputation in the league. how did you get this? and do you think its fair?

Got Life?:: I've been known as the bad guy in the league for a long time. I've never shied away from beef. I've lost plenty of battles because of it and only because of it. I'm actually the 2 or 3 year's running most hated man in the league. I love it. I got the rep by getting in people's faces, calling them out on their bullshit, being an overly critical asshole, and from my constant contributions to the mag. I wrote a breakdown that really broke down your verses and I had a shit list where I'd call out every faggot directly for why they were a useless cum guzzling faggot. For instance this week I'd be calling out blackanese for being a dumb cock sucking goober who couldn't offer people any feedback even when they were forced to read that slop he called a verse and gave him actual feed.

T.a.C: lmao, i remember you breaking down my verse a while back. i threw a bitch fit. dont even really remember why.

Got Life?: It's because people are so use to kids being touchy feely with the way they vote because they don't want to strike any chords of emotion, cause god forbid you hit them with a payback vote. Shit is jokes, I never cared about that. But Tali and I use to joke that I'd have a much better record if I wasn't an asshole and at the end of the day I rather have a worse record, but respect myself as a man that I didnt put on some front so that people on the interwebs thought I was cool.

T.a.C: interesting outlook. but are you over critical of the top tier writers? Tali for instance
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

T.a.C: is it more of a respect factor with you?

Got Life?: Tali is not in my list of favorite writers. Not nowadays anyway after reading what he put out all of last season in the "other league". But it's actually Tali that made me over critical, he helped me see all the different elements to writing and how to nit pick my own mechanics, and then I take that same approach to other verses.

Got Life?: Here's the thing, I pay attention to how many times I start a bar with a common word and even change that up. That's how detail oriented I am with verses, in the same respect the things I look for when I'm writing I look for when I'm reading other people's verses.

Got Life?: There are very few people who I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy reading.

T.a.C: who are some of these people?

Got Life?:: Rikoshay, Atheist, WWIII

Got Life?:: those are really the only 3, everyone else there's something or other mainly because of inconsistencies.

Got Life?: Vern has probably written some of the most flawless verses I've ever read, but I've also beaten him twice, tied him once, and only lost to him once.

T.a.C: damn, idunno anyone listed, besides Vern

T.a.C: although i do think atheist posted sometime recently too

T.a.C: could be wrong

Got Life?: about a year ago was his last stint in the league

Got Life?: he's my favorite storyteller to ever be in the league

Got Life?: I'd put him ahead of Richard Corey by leaps and bounds

T.a.C: lol, damn, i really am new to this shit

T.a.C: do you keep up with the league even when you arent signed in? ive seen you lurking in matches and posting in the lounge when you're not in

Got Life?: I read everything at one point or other

T.a.C: lol, is that how you keep up with who to bully and whos alright?

Got Life?: I keep tabs on certain writers because I typically enjoy their verses and with other matches I like to see if someone is on an alias and if I recognize them, plus to keep a weary eye of biters.

T.a.C: well, i thank you for the biter part.

T.a.C: so, what is some advice you have for the newer writers? (me and Shadow)

Got Life?:: Have thick skin, analyze all the aspects involved with writing a quality verse, and work on mastering all of them.

T.a.C: and dont use rhymezone? lmao

Got Life?:: Don't be so obvious with it at least...lol

T.a.C: lmao, kinda scary you were able to pick it out that easily

T.a.C: is that a sign you been doing this too long? lmao

Got Life?: Probably lol. I've read every verse posted in this league even before I signed in. With that in mind I've read ten's of thousands of verses. When rhymes are forced like that it really pops out to me.

T.a.C: wow. that is impressive, to say the least

Got Life?:: Kind of depressing when you really think about it lol.

T.a.C: yeah, thats what i meant by impressive

T.a.C: jk

Got Life?: lol

T.a.C: well, were getting near the end. anything you really want to say? anyone you want to call a faggot?

Got Life?: Iglos, just because he'll actually be offended by it.

T.a.C: lmao
    T.a.C: last but not least, what is a quote or motto that you live by?

Got Life?:: "If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done."
    - Peter Ustinov
    Got Life?: "If you're falling off a cliff, try to fly. You've got nothing to lose."
    - John Sheridan

Got Life?: I gave you two because I'm better than everyone else

Got Life?: oh and lastly, if anyone wants to earn favor in garnering my vote, just send me pictures of your teenage sister and her whore friends in their halloween outfits.

T.a.C: mines only 11

T.a.C: and has no friends

T.a.C: and a male

T.a.C: still applicable?

Got Life?: only on thirsty thursdays

T.a.C: noted

T.a.C: thanks for taking the time man

Got Life?: no doubt

Got Life?: be safe, and watch your anus from Iglos...he's lurking on two names at the same time from time to time.
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

9. Grinds My Gears – You know what really grinds my gears, people who can’t take criticism. I would like them to tell me the point of being in a place to where criticism is required. Every where in life we are ranked based on how well we do. Getting mad at some one giving you honest feedback is like killing yourself because your mom told you didn’t clean your room completely. Seriously, be an adult and grow up. That is what really grinds my gears.

10. Conclusion – This was a very good week for participation but a not so good week for quality of stories. I believe that we have moved in the right direction but I believe there is still work to be done. I am glad everyone showed and hope everyone will show up next week and work on improving their verses more. Thanks everyone and see you next week. Nom nom nom nom nom
    test
  10. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

spectacular interview.
    read every word.
    amazing.

oh and shadow, the earlier you post, the more I can fight my laziness to write.
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i'll try to get on this today
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I use to play the violin...It's a beautiful instrument, when played correctly
    test
  13. Got Life?

are you trying to sass me?
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  15. Got Life?

al partir un beso y una flor, un tequiero una caricia y un adios, mas alla del mar habra un lugar donde el sol cada mañana brille el mar

lolwat
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i only understood a small amount of that lol
    test
  17. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol at TaC answering a question .. but apart from that edit blooper it was a decent interview and straight mag ..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Got Life?

It's pretty sexy stuff.
    test
  19. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

thanks for pointing that out
    test
  20. Soull

Soull New Member

So is this tournament still at the 52 week mark?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.