[MAG] The Tribune Vol.3 : DF Issue 7

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, Aug 26, 2008.

?

Who would you prefer to see as mod of the RSTL?

1. nom de plume.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chin Kwon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pent uP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avirex

Avirex New Member

I replied in the quote... please keep talking.. u help make my case for why your a poor leader and a person who doesnt acknowledge proper moral- a perfect supporter for gotlife.... ...everyone already knows your a crooked faggot an have been since gotlife helped your sinking ship stay float
    test
  2. Epiphenomenon

Epiphenomenon aka Quriosity

lol, i ignored it before he helped me out because i have nothing to do with it, a better comparison would be a kid who was picked on in middle school for spilling his lunch tray and then later attempted to hang with the cool crowd in high school, if he was cool then they wouldn't care

you guys are blowing this way out of proportion, i found eye-dill stealing my identity on boards across the net down to my signature and crew name, but i never cared, you act as if the nigga plagiarized his dissertation or something, i would be ashamed to tell a judge that my online rap was copied

for one, i knew nothing of the incident until like halfway through my time as moderator, for two, i still could care less about the incident because it has no direct effect on the league of today

i don't wish to resolve your vendetta with GL, but continuing to say my name as if i have anything to do with it is very immature, he offered you a chance to settle your problem in a pink slip match in which case you disappeared from the board in a timely manner, keep that shit between you and him, no one else cares and no one thinks i'm corrupt and more so i hardly even run the rstl anymore, if you haven't noticed all the sticky threads say lucifa who does more than 95% of the work
    test
  3. Avirex

Avirex New Member

response in quote lol
    Joe Black, you are a worthless man for trying to take on the truth and I know someday u will pay for your actions.. and when it does - remember me and this thread
    test
  4. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

he is no way shape or form one of the better writers of the forum
    test
  5. Epiphenomenon

excluding preference, he's definitely among the better writers by record.
    test
  6. Epiphenomenon

and drama, you're gay and quite possibly the most delusional individual on this site. take legal action if its that important to you.
    test
  7. Pent uP

considering there are a scarce amount of good riters n the league (like 2) that doesnt mean shit
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I won't hold my breath .. but I will see what GL? says about an apology of some sort ..
    test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

and congrats on the rhyme title Pent .. nicely done ..
    test
  10. Epiphenomenon

i never claimed that it did.
    test
  11. Pent uP

you claimed that it means that hes one of the better writers this forum has seen -- which is completely untrue

and thanks luci
    test
  12. Jimmy Eles

Jimmy Eles UNREGISTERED USER...

i think the league has a good amount of alright writers...
    test
  13. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

alright writers.
    woo.
    test
  14. YoungWon

YoungWon forwords to be forwarned

k..............................everyone sucks
    test
  15. YoungWon

YoungWon forwords to be forwarned

really really.....

bad
    test
  16. Epiphenomenon

to be frank, he is clearly one of the better writers, but it doesn't matter. and that is completely true. maybe not defined by your presence but by his record, longevity, consistency, and writers that he has beaten.

and this is not me sticking up for got life, as some immature individuals would claim. this is me being honest.
    test
  17. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lmao...

wow @ me bothering to read some of this thread...

my 2 cents before I ghost for however long I need to ghost for...

1) Nom is the best fit out of those 3 for mod.
    2) Ath...good shit homie...you're lucky I was pressed for time and I don't know why people loved the bullet idea so much...I thought the piece was really forced.
    3) LOL @ people giving me crit this week when it was clearly an unfinished/no-show verse so that Khoi would get his feed and not be no-showed.
    4) Whatever I did on that xanga shit was before I was even a member on this site.
    4a) Riko, Malo, Tali, Pent, Dic, Claus, and others were mods when and around the time that this all came to light that I revealed that shit about myself...if a ban would have seemed at all justified, it would have come then and there.
    4b) L...you're a waste of sperm...you should spend some time trying to rehash any talent you once had instead of continuing to be a whack scrub that can't get over himself.
    5) Pent is a horrible choice for mod mostly because he was always lazy, he doesn't actually get much done, he's extremely biased and his devotion is clearly to rhyme and not the RSTL.
    6) To all those I'm cool with and what not, if you don't see me on here, catch me on aim or on the flip.

and if you read all that...well then you need something better to do with your life.

-ghost-.
    test
  18. Epiphenomenon

where you going?
    test
  19. Jimmy Eles

Jimmy Eles UNREGISTERED USER...

lol@ if you read that lil bit you need to do something with your life....when he just read like 5 pages....

haha
    test
  20. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.