[MAG] The Tribune Vol.3 : DF Issue 7

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, Aug 26, 2008.

?

Who would you prefer to see as mod of the RSTL?

1. nom de plume.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chin Kwon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pent uP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I guess it would make sense .. Iright did jump right in to beefing with GL? ..

you didn't say anything so we don't believe you .. you need more people ..

I hope you opted to alternate ..

cos this ^ is troof ..
    test
  2. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i would never vouch for a jook alias after how he cheated me when he was mod.
    test
  3. Infinite Truth

Infinite Truth ...scatterboxx rocks.

jook cheated me too

jook's a pathetic piece of shit.
    period.
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I can't believe Jeff saw fit to make him a S.Mod after his bullshit in this league ..

and Jook is abusing his 'powers' by stickying that old ass thread in hook-ups ..
    test
  5. Avirex

Avirex New Member

jook never stole other peoples writing, .. what the fuck is wrong with you people? upset that a thread was stickied to show everyone how much of a fucking faggot your rstl iron cheater is... the jook shit is shit u can forgive.. I was fucked by him more than most in the playoffs 1st season from trybz and mounds and yet it is nothing compaired to knowing some psycho fat faggot across the country was stealing my writing and pretending he wrote it. that is bottom of the barrel type shit
    test
  6. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

i'd say they're both pretty retarded for what they did.
    but it really makes no difference to me in the long run.
    biter or schizo.
    take your pick.
    test
  7. Avirex

Avirex New Member

it probably dont matter to you because you didnt see your own writing on someone elses website - he even tried to say he had copywrite of my writing hahaha dude.. people all over the world get in serious trouble for shit GL did.. he could be turned down from any type of journalist job if found to have stole writing.. u get kicked out of school if you copy research for essay's and dont cite it... stealing writing is the biggest no no a writer can do.. and I will make sure that fucking loser is haunted by it for as long as he posts here.

all jook did was make it seem like there was 2 or 3 extra dope heads in the league who could write good.

there is no comparison to how much more wrong GL has done compared to jook.
    test
  8. Epiphenomenon

Epiphenomenon aka Quriosity

the sister/hammer incident was pretty out there.
    test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol @ upset ..

I'm just saying .. that's weak to sticky an old and irrelevant thread like that ..

I've seen a guy post an Eminem freestyle in Open Mic .. claiming it to be his own .. he got clowned and that was that ..

I know Eugene can be a tard .. and I in no way 'support' what he did all those years ago .. just like I don't like how he has used recycled verses of his own recently ..

but I have only been mod of the RSTL for a fraction of time .. that was years ago and he has been competing constantly since them days .. why should I suddenly ban him from competing when nothing was done in the last 3 years? ..

Riko made that thread .. but I've clicked links in the archive where Riko was pretty cool with GL? .. since that time ..
    test
  10. Jimmy Eles

Jimmy Eles UNREGISTERED USER...

re move theze 2 addias and beat you on each feet is a cleat shoe...lift you off ya feet so fast wit a roundhouse you think i pulled the groun out from undreneath you...

^^ all me ...jimmmy jimmy jimmy
    test
  11. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

you're whacker than the motherfucker you bit your style from ..
    you ain't gonna sell 2 copies if you press a double album ..

all me ..
    test
  12. Jimmy Eles

^my story is just about a serial killer that gets what he deserved..i gues i should of said that in the verse though....,,,lol
    test
  13. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Word, Riko never really gave a fuck about it, his last season in those two were cool with each other...
    test
  14. Jimmy Eles

rico still post here..cause i read an open mic of his....bout graffiti...shit was very hot
    test
  15. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

I just said jook did me shitty; I didnt mean to make it sound like he was worse than GL.

and yeah i was on that site too
    test
  16. Avirex

Avirex New Member

can u explain to me how stealing writing, no matter how long ago it occurred, is irrelevant?

thats like saying.. oh this man killed a woman 5 years ago, but since its been 5 years since the crime we shouldnt send him to prison... that logic is bulshit lucifa.. quit playing these games - the truth of the matter is u people like how he helps u lazy fucks out with rstl tasks, so u spare him the banning that he deserves to have. it's pathetic seeing people like u, Q, and his butt buddy pain talk shit about jook but then stick up for gotlife... this type of shit doesnt get forgiven without punishment.. there needs to be punishment for a persons actions.. an gotlife has yet to receive his punishment.. instead u let him post around here like he a skilled writer with credibility and thats fucked up. he should not be writing his viewpoints of matches or nothing.. the dude is a bottom feeding faggot with no credibility
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

not talking shit about got life? does not equal defending him, idiot. and i have no beef with jook either. the entire reason why i exposed his alias in the first place was due to a minor beef, which was very short lived because we chose to act as mature adults.

more so, i was not here when got life? and the xanga site occurred, whereas i was present for the full extent of the jook/nah son situation. it's common sense really.
    test
  18. Avirex

Avirex New Member

it's a matter of doing the right thing. when u look inside yourself do you really feel comfortable allowing a known thief to continue writing in the league? Someone who has stole something with personal value from others to claim as their own...

look at me like the guy who had his child raped by a man who lived across the street from my home. Many others in the neighborhood also have had their kids raped. I know who did it, so does everyone else, yet this rapist continues to live in the neighborhood and walk the streets....

now, does that seem right to you?

u cant ask why people in the past didnt act quicker to sentence gotlife to death, but u (lucifa) as a leader of the current league are able to make judgments based on what's right. Will u be just another follower passing the baton for the next in power to act, afraid to be a real leader, or step up and take back control of rstl honor for the future writers. only time will tell...

I sleep good at night knowing if I was a person to make decisions for the good of the league, I would act how I was raised to act, (how anyone with proper moral knowledge would act) and punish the people who do wrong to others and get away with it.
    test
  19. Avirex

Avirex New Member

here is another solution im willing to accept since im am taking into account gotlife does help the league run in today's league, and he does write good enough to where u will miss him being around as a competitor to the league if he is banned(reasons I believe his current supports are using to ignore his wrongs):

He should write an apology letter to be archived and put in the next mag addressing EVERY writer who he stole material from. A simple im sorry wont do it and all writers need to get the respect of the apology. atleast 2 pages in length single spaced. not thread pages, normal Microsoft word pages. and even better if he included each piece of writing that he bit and from who it was. This is the absolute least he could do for the fucked up shit he has done.
    test
  20. Epiphenomenon

Epiphenomenon aka Quriosity

lol, stealing verses as a joke and publicizing them on the site in which they were stolen only to later prove to actually be one of the better writers of that site is hardly comparable to raping someone's child, that's just ridiculous

and for you to condemn me for something that other moderators at the time and thereafter failed to recognize is equally as ridiculous. i have no part in this. as far as i'm concerned, he has more than redeemed himself by being an integral part in the current success of this league. realistically, and i say this with all honesty, the league would have failed back when i was the only moderator had GL not been around. therefore i could care less about it. get over it. sue the fat fuck for all i care but please quit flooding this thread with your nonsense.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.