[MAG] The Tribune Vol.3 : DF Issue 6

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, Aug 19, 2008.

?

Which Topic Category Do You Prefer?

1. Titles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Quotes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Scenarios

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Images

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

haha.

the first line is always the hardest.

i'm sure you've noticed that i've posted though.

i won't be on the internet again until sunday.

so best of luck to you, got life.

i hope it will be an entertaining match up.

see you all sunday.
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

I've given it a read...

now with the pressure on...allow me to throw on some Portishead and get into it.

as always, it's a pleasure.
    test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I'm nearly done with my verse .. not overly happy cos I don't have time to refine it in any way .. just keying and going with it .. last chance I have to write it before my hols ..

time has been mad against me this week and I'm offline until Monday in a while .. gonna be losing points if Champ and 4 others aren't up soon .. :eek:(
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i hope to have my verse done within reasonable time...but it all depends how busy I am at work...I'll have it up before 4:30 my time cause otherwise I won't be able to attend to it today.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i can peer-edit it for you, lol.
    test
  6. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

don't use my profile then.
    prick.
    test
  7. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

you haven't sent me the 2nd half.
    prick.
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Q - hope you're good to cover my absence ..

I may give my password to nom so at least you have some kind of back-up this weekend ..

Topics need sorting out on Saturday .. Shut everything down on Sunday night/Monday morning ..

I'll be back on Monday to get things sorted with divisions/champ gauge etc. ..
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

topics and opening/closing threads are no problem, ranks and whatnot wouldn't be either except i haven't taken the time to understand wtf is going on nor do i have the time to do so now, so just make sure you're here on Monday to sort things out, i have school every single day of the week now except Sunday so my time is limited
    test
  10. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

you've put profiles in before with less!
    also.
    i know you won't see this till tuesday.
    because you northerners are slack bastards.
    test
  11. Avirex

Avirex New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-hookups/889854-speaking-biters.html

gotlife is the life of the rstl they say.. just because the guy has no life and feels important in his little bubble here.. but never forget that this guy is the ring leader of gayness and will always be a flake and as long as he is making mags and participating in this league.. this league will have a bad name... all the matches dont mean shit all the work he put into this place dont mean shit.. what DOES mean shit is his actions in the past as a person who steals writing from others and claims it as their own. That type of thing can never be forgotten.

its like that movie with denzel washington where he talking to the guy robbing the bank... the man in that movie did some real shady shit in his past and tried to cover it up and make it better by doing a lifetime of good deeds, but in the end, no matter how many good actions you do, it will never cover up the bad of the past and this is exactly what gotlife is.. a wac cheating faggot who over the span of 2 years finally managed to figure out how to write his own shit after biting all the good writers.. but all his writing dont mean shit cuz he a fake writer.. real writers never try to use other peoples shit as their own.. end of story.
    test
  12. Avirex

Avirex New Member

the next poll needs to be ----should gotlife be banned from the rstl for life?... MAKE THE POLL
    and dont for a second stop to think about all the work he puts into this league and how having him not around will increase the work load for others... that is not an excuse to make it ok for a cheater like gotlife to stay posting here..
    test
  13. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I grow white widow... I also grow grandaddy, bubblegum... shit actually tastes like bubblegum and I'm thinking of buying some clones called deep chunk x strawberry cough. I have 3.5 aka eighths for 45. most of the weed clubs don't even sell it for 60 out here.

I'm about to harvest in a couple of weeks...

you can put in ur orders now if you want cuz it won't last long.... lol
    test
  14. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

a ban Lifeless campaigne huh L.... well, like they say... my enemy's enemies are my folks

wassup folks

*gives L dap*
    who would of ever thought we'd be folks..... crazy shit. black president elect and now this

I'm starting to love this country again. god bless this mothafucka... my home, sweet home...
    test
  15. Avirex

Avirex New Member

Dic whats up pimp. yea our beef matches were always the best around here..u a tight writer .... this gotlife shit is on awhole nother level he is the poison of the rstl.. every verse, every vote..every word written for the mag... its all poison
    test
  16. Avirex

Avirex New Member

yo i want some.. serious..
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

live for tomorrow, not yesterday.
    test
  18. Jimmy Eles

Jimmy Eles UNREGISTERED USER...

word thier cheap 8ths for some gank like that
    test
  19. Scatterboxx

Scatterboxx a.k.a. infinite truth.

bubblegum is overrated.
    grandaddy i ain't never smoked.
    because you're growing it & selling it yourself, you can afford to sell actual widow for 45. but street prices most anywhere i would expect that shit to be 60-80 an eighth. unless you're from...?
    test
  20. Jimmy Eles

Jimmy Eles UNREGISTERED USER...

league sucked this week
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.