[MAG] The Tribune Vol.3 : DF Issue 4

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Aug 5, 2008.

?

Should the standard for new sign-ins be lowered?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Pain is officially Captain Planet.
    test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol @ supposedly ..

sorry .. I've been on a friends sofa the last 2 nights and he has no pc/net .. I will def get round to the loose cypher sometime soon .. and will go back to last weeks mag sometime over the weekend .. then I'll update the archives as much as I can ..

I'm trying to do the duties I signed up for .. just a bit of a struggle right now ..
    test
  3. Got Life?

Lucy holdin it down...me stepping down was a great thing...look at me sacrifice for the league...
    test
  4. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

i may not have read a lot of history or philosophy books... but from what i do know... man has always been selfish and looked out for man over any other thing alive or not... and i dont see how a cataclysmic danger towards man-kind as a whole would cause him to disregard his primal urges for sex... i mean perhaps within minutes until the moment of destruction he'll be thinking of something else and likely then just how to protect himself... but even forseeing it a week in advance, mofkas will still wanna have some savage type end of the world sex... also i dont see how the progression of man-kind through an internet driven age will reverse his primal savage sex urges towards a more philosophical intellectual urge when the internet is such a well supplied source of sexual material of any kind... unless you mean... after awhile... having seen all there is to see in that regard over the years will numb society down to a point where bodies aren't as sexy as minds are... but i think you'd have to assume pre-pubescent children were seeing these images and were well educated about what they were seeing... like very very young children... because our sex drives towards eachother start so young, you'd have to bore them very soon for such a thing to become dull... i duno and maybe it could happen given how my generation appears to be raising their kids so flagrantly among their drug use and various sexual partners of either gender... maybe in 50 years such a thing could begin to happen, but i doubt it will have taken full effect by the end of our days... i duno if im even understanding what you're talking about... but explain to me how man-kind will soon come to find attributes of the aural nature more sexually appealing than the visual
    test
  5. 3-Planes

3-Planes Cruel... and unusual

i just read through this thread and i've been laughing for 5 minutes straight
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

we love you luci, no worries.
    test
  7. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

All the more reason to preach against sexual degradation, know what I mean?

And Pain, we are exactly where we should be on this "debate," same conclusion, different intellectual path to getting there. There's still that balance we both reach to eventually make it an "ok for now," attitude. And our humanity bursts through in our writings and conversations. THIS is why the writer is the revolutionary.

And this is why I like making things Philosophical sometimes. Because this place needs to be shaken up a bit from the normalcy of the RSTL Dramatique...

Cheers.
    test
  8. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

too many words.
    not enough gay jokes.
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Mixed with Spawn I guess. Did you miss the part where millions die? lol.

And word to Bonnie and Sac, and think we're all finally in some sort of agreement...
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Loose Cypher up in this and last week's mags ..
    test
  11. Got Life?

indeed it is.
    test
  12. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

can't believe the contendership match hasn't received a vote yet.

me and vern are too old fucking heads.

and it's worthy of the peep.

*the promotion of one's own battle, over*
    test
  13. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

once i get my verse written i'll have a little peep.
    test
  14. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

thanks, honey.
    test
  15. Got Life?

I've read both verses...i need a fresh mind to vote on it though...

definitely Match of the Week.
    test
  16. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

just voted on it .. very close .. not sure about MOTW .. got more to read .. but it was the hardest to vote on so far ..
    test
  17. Scatterboxx

Scatterboxx a.k.a. infinite truth.

sarcasm w/ that wikipedia shit yo.
    ha. i know the deal with it. people eat that shit up, too. that's the best part.

also... good verse homie.

i tried something new. people will either hate it or think it's dope. it's kinda hit or miss.

best of luck.
    test
  18. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^Word I did the same, skipped my whole topical thing and went for the pure storytelling thing.

Loved your verse this week, idk what the fuck these voters are sayin' all this, "expected more from this match," shit, we both stepped outside of our comfort zone and did it skillfully, which is more than 99% of the league won't do, esp. not in a champ match...
    test
  19. Jimmy Eles

Jimmy Eles UNREGISTERED USER...

MOD'S... Since Other Dudes Person Aint Show Either Can You Just Put His Verse In My Thread Or My Verse In His Thread ...ive Seen It Happen Before So I Was Wondering Wat Was Up...since We Both Go No Showed......cause i mean i still want feedback on wat i wrote...its the whole reasonn i post here to get a lil feed back n try to better my self as a writer,,
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i don't think he chose to alternate, plus he only posted like 8 lines.

i was waiting for lucifa to come in and handle it, but oh well.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.