[MAG] The Tribune Vol.3 : DF Issue 4

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Aug 5, 2008.

?

Should the standard for new sign-ins be lowered?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

test
  2. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

these are terrible ideas.
    test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

-cosigned.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

tek,
    i kindly blessed both cyphers
    test
  5. Got Life?

why don't you kindly bless your battle with a verse instead.
    test
  6. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

Pain, my dude, I'm not talking about Israel and Babylon...

People haven't been fighting wars since the beginning of time. Your conventional historical models of what happened in our past as a species are just wrong.

Go back further, before the religious hoopla took hold of modern man. Dive into history TRULY, turn off the internet and the History channel. Study the evolutionary trends of the intellectual primate's growth and development. Not ISRAEL, not BABYLON...

AND, if you'd turn off your television screen you'd see what I'm talking about when I say there's a pretty substantial paradigm shift coming, and I'm not talking Maya 2012 or anything like that.

And of course they've been saying it since Ancient Greece, again you fail to see the bigger picture... your modern historical models are based on trends after a very significant shift in the modern human intellectual paradigm. Go BACK into History, when our evolution actually MATTERED. Not when it was injected with filth and the male hierarchies that are destroying the modern world. People of the modern world really need to make a serious attempt at zooming in on our actual histories, learn from the ancestors and carry those teachings into the youth of today to AVOID all this need to feed unfulfilled sexual desire and the desire to blow someone up with a machine gun.

Close the text books of Academia for the answer.

And you folks are so scared of intellectual conversation in random places that you resort to the typical RSTL banter. The point I was making is that airbrushing the ass of a girl who wanted it airbrushed because she knows her ass will make her money, is GOING OUT THE WINDOW, soon... so get it while you can my friends.

/close conversation for those who can't handle it.

Buahauhauaa...

If you don't want to hear me rant on and on about shit like this, ignore me, cause I get high and get urges to feed the masses with knowledge.
    test
  7. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

so.
    cracking arse eh.
    test
  8. Got Life?

Sac, i know where you're coming from, but I don't believe it's coming "soon"...I guess in the relative sense of how old the earth is, you could call it "soon"...and what is time for that matter, but as far as a human lifespan is concerned...I think it will take globalization to truly engulf the globe pushing powerful changes within the world we live to the point where that world forces us to adapt, react, and change...only them could there be a true shift in the paradigm.

until then we can all play conspiracy theory and aspire to what may be, but in truth, we may not be and alas that is the end game of all of this, granted it's something I enjoy to discuss/debate/ponder, but at the same time no side will ever be right.

Also one last aside, you say put down books and other forms of materials put out there to formulate all this "knowledge" that we attain, however I wasn't aware that you were an archeologist going on digs, studying human evolution for yourself...at the same time the information you've gathered is at best second hand as well...this is the endless scope that brings us back to when descartes and others pondered and searched for absolute truths.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

im working on it.
    test
  10. Got Life?

fair enough.
    test
  11. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Ok before that people were in tribes, rival tribes fought each other. We can't talk about the cultural history of pre-history, it's 99% assumptions and theories.
    So what makes you think there will be a shift? Never in recorded history has shit changed, only the scale of what happens and place it happens changes. We've been repeating our mistakes for thousands of years. Armenia had a genocide, no one learned, except the Nazi's, who used their model and created a much more efficient form of mass murder. There may be a change coming, but it's never happened before and it's impossible to predict or be a concious catalyst to. If I see the wheels of this change start rolling, I'll be one of, if not the first, to hop on board, but you can't possibly forsee it occurring, especially with the world spiraling out of control like it is today...
    test
  12. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

lol @ close the books because the books i've read are better

:):):):):):):)

and the era of women being viewed and viewing themselves as sex symbols is never going away. ever. never ever never.

i might have missed your actual point though, as I am lifted myself and only felt like skimming.
    test
  13. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

You're answering your own questions my friend. The modern acceptable theories about humanity's deep rooted past leave out so much variable and possibility that I've stopped even considering those stories to be remotely true. But I do agree with you there.

However, the simple fact that things are spiraling out of control, on a level never before seen in history, is the answer. Sure, wars raged in history. The difference now is the degree, as you said. But degree on such a macro-cosmic scale that it happens to be the degree that actively effects the entire planet. The earth is shifting into survival mode (more natural disaster: the Earth's way of shaking off it's fleas, or in this case, it's concrete tumor spreading throughout the landscape sucking away valuable energy, way more than oil...) and because of this, humanity is shifting into survival mode. This is an intellectual panic of sorts, where every major field of study is working for one motive, to figure out the causes, and solutions to worldly problems. In the past, it was impossible for a tribe on one side of the earth to be consumed by the tribe on the other side's potential fate. In this instance it happens to be the species' fate. Natural defense systems are kicking into their highest gears right now, all you have to do is pay attention to the intellectual evolution and it's circular progression.

The first thing you have to do as an intellectual thinker is remove yourself from the currents of the average intellectual line of thinking. Then, from a metaphysical point of view, or what Kant explained as the Metaphysic - you can observe the phenomenon.

And believe me, Modern Man IS a phenomenon on such a scale, that most of us are so deep into the forest, we can't even see the tree stumps that we ourselves have cut down. Anomaly is more like it... and anomaly's cause drastic change, very quickly.

Hold on to your britches!

Hahahaha. Good to be talking to someone with intelligence, Pain.

Peace.
    test
  14. Sound

Sound ya heard?

first of all.. i voted on two battles last week.

that nigga Lucifa know wassup with me.

i went out of my way to drop last week, and vote on two battles last week.

i'm doin good to drop this week, and i'll be doin real good if i get five battles to vote on before i have to be leave the library (i'm out of town) for today, if not the rest of the week and weekend.

for people who vote on my match this week, if i don't get at your battle, i got you next time.. no doubts.

no beef Q just sayin'.
    test
  15. Got Life?

I wrote that, so don't address Q about it...and if you voted on 2 of 12 battles, i'm still not breaking your shit down.
    test
  16. Got Life?

you and I already had it out on aim, so I wont comment further...but you know what my stance advocates in this regard ;).
    test
  17. MC Guttso

MC Guttso Fingers in Pies

nice mag again to everyone involved...i say it every week, but it's mint the amount of effort and dedication people put into it. Good stuff. I enjoy reading it all...
    test
  18. Sound

Sound ya heard?

okay, then you can read it and instead of the Q bein after beef, put Got Life? after it.

i could really care less if you broke it down or not.

good mag read btw.
    test
  19. Got Life?

no worries duke...that's apparent.
    test
  20. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Well we agree on your last point Sac.

The only thing I doubt is how sure you are mankind will react positively in this matter. Humans are known more for exacerbating wounds than finding the ointment. Either that or they just make another wound and forget about the old till the new one is too painful, then it goes back to the other wound, so on and so forth. I'm not saying that's what's going to happen, I'm just saying that based on the recorded history of mankind, that's what's probably going to happen. I'm not saying I'm any more right on this concept than you are, I just feel like your opinion on this matter is far too idealistic.

The thought of natural selection has crossed my mind when viewing the earth from an abstract perspective. Natural selection has really been lost on mankind, weak people are in power, people that don't deserve the worth are billionaires, etc. Perhaps some metaphysical force, or the unconcious earth even, are getting sick of this shit, and they believe it's time to weed out the dumb, ignorant, and naive from society (which would kill millions of people, probably by a global disastor like a super volcano or some shit). I've always thought that the population is getting out of control. Look what the plague did to the population of Europe, perhaps the same is happening on a global scale.

That's not the only thought I've had on the subject. But argueing a hypothesis is futile in this situation. We'll know when the world crumbles or is saved. I'm pushing for the latter, but expecting the former...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.